The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently released the recruitment notification for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2020 announcing a total of 1557 vacancies. IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online link is activated now. Candidates can register on the IBPS website from 2nd September to 23rd September 2020. In this blog, we will guide you with the step-wise process on How To fill the IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Application form. So, let’s start with IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020.
- 1. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020
- 2. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020 – Direct Link
- 3. IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation
1. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020
The process of applying for the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam can be described in the following 4 steps -:
- Filling the Application form – Personal Details, educational details, work experience
- Uploading personal photo and signature
- Payment of Fees
Pre-requisites – What to Upload?
- Passport size Photograph
- Left Thumb impression
- Hand-written Declaration
- Certificates (if required)
** Check the official notification for exact dimensions **
- Has to be written by the candidate and in English only.
- The Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below it.
Text to be written:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Want To Take A Free Mock Test For IBPS Clerk? Register Here
2. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020 – Direct Link
Register for the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam by filling the Online Registration form available on the following link
2.1 IBPS Clerk Exam 2020: Step 1 – Registration
The application process for the IBPS Clerk exam has started.
- Click on the Direct Link provided above Or visit the Official Site. After clicking on the link, click on the “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre X.
- The next step would be to check for the “Click here for New Registration” option and click on it.
- You would then be requested to fill in your basic information like Name, Email ID, and Phone number. On filling the details would have to click on “Register”
- You would then be given a provisional Registration number and a password through an email and SMS.
- The next step would be to log in to the application form page by putting in your registration number and password.
2.2 IBPS Clerk Exam 2020: Step 2 – Filling the Application form
The second step of the application process is filling the Application form, the link to which will be given once you log in with your registration number and password.
The Application form can be divided into 3 parts –
1) Personal Details – In this part, you would be requested to fill in your personal details like – Name, Father’s name, caste, religion, Nationality Address – permanent and temporary, Marital status, Aadhar card number, etc.
2) Education details – This part would request information about your education qualifications – post-graduation or graduation – course name, university name, score (percentage/CGPA). If you have done any professional courses like CA, ICWA, etc then you would have to mention that as well.
3) Professional details –You would have to fill in the details of your work experience, if you have any, in this part. The details word include – Name of the company, professional role, and period of employment.
Appearing For IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam. Register Here For A Free Mock Test
2.3 IBPS Clerk 2020 Apply Online – Step 3 – Upload Photo and Signature
The 3rd step of the application process requires the candidates to upload a scanned (digital) image of their passport-sized personal photo (the recent one) and signature. IBPS has given the specifications of the format and size of both photo and signature for successfully uploading them in your application form. They are as follows
- The photograph should be a passport-sized colour picture (size 4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The photograph should be taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- The format of the image should be “.jpg or .jpeg”
- Dimensions of the photo should be 200 x 230 pixels
- The Size of the .jpg or .jpegfile should be between 20kb – 50kb.
- The Signature image should be of the applicant’s signature on white paper with Black Ink
- Format – .jpg or .jpeg
- Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels
- File Size – 10kb – 20kb
Check Your All India Standing. Test Your Preparation Here By Attempting A Free Mock Test.
2.4 IBPS Clerk Exam 2020: Step 4 – Payment
The fourth and final step of the application process is the payment of the application fees.
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
The Application fees of the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam can be paid through ONLINE MODE only. There would be multiple options for completing the online payment like – Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, applicants are advised to wait for the intimation from the server. DO NOT press the Back or Refresh button to avoid double charge.
Once the payment is made successfully, you must save the payment receipt and take a printout as well.
Lastly, make sure that you get a printout of the IBPS PO application form for future use and reference
IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test! Yes, It is for free. Attempt Now
3. IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation
Get started with your exam preparation for the IBPS Clerk exam 2020 with Oliveboard’s Mock Test Series. You will get access to:
- 20 Mock Tests for IBPS Clerk 2020 Prelims
- 10 Mock Tests for IBPS Clerk 2020 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
This brings us to the end of the article. We hope you find the above information helpful. Start preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam from today onwards. Attempt a free IBPS Clerk 2020 Mock Test Now.
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here