IBPS Clerk Apply Online: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently released the recruitment notification for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 announcing a total of 5830 vacancies. IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online link is activate now. Candidates registration is current put on hold. In this blog, we will guide you with the step-wise process on How To fill the IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Application form. So, let’s start with IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021.
- IBPS Clerk 2021-22 | Important Dates
- 1. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
- 2. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 – Direct Link
- 3. IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation
- 4. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 | FAQs
IBPS Clerk 2021 Latest Update
IBPS Clerk examination is put on hold by the Finance Ministry. The Finance Ministry on Tuesday directed IBPS to put on hold the examination for clerical cadre in public sector banks (PSBs) till a final view is taken on conducting tests in regional languages. In order to look into the demand for holding examination for clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks (PSBs) in local/regional languages, a Committee has been constituted to look into the matter in its entirety. The Committee will give its recommendations within 15 days. The ongoing process of holding the examination initiated by IBPS will be kept on hold until the recommendations of the Committee are made available.
IBPS had earlier released the recruitment notification for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021 on 11th July 2021. A total of 5830 vacancies have been released by the IBPS for 2021. As per the latest official notification, IBPS Clerk prelims is scheduled to be held on August 28th & 29th and September 4th 2021, and the mains examination is scheduled to be held on 31st October 2021. Check out all the latest news on IBPS Clerk exam like admit card, result, free mock test etc. Now with the release of the notification, it is important to prepare for the IBPS Clerk exam with the latest pattern mock test series and online courses on Oliveboard.
IBPS Clerk 2021-22 | Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by|
|Currently Put On Hold|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||Currently Put On Hold|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||August 2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||16.08.2021 onwards|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||August 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September/ October 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||October 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||31-10-2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
1. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
The process of applying for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam can be described in the following 4 steps -:
- Filling the Application form – Personal Details, educational details, work experience
- Uploading personal photo and signature
- Payment of Fees
Pre-requisites – What to Upload?
- Passport size Photograph
- Left Thumb impression
- Hand-written Declaration
- Certificates (if required)
** Check the official notification for exact dimensions **
- Has to be written by the candidate and in English only.
- The Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below it.
Text to be written:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Want To Take A Free Mock Test For IBPS Clerk? Register Here
2. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 – Direct Link
Register for the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam by filling the Online Registration form available on the following link
2.1 IBPS Clerk Exam 2021: Step 1 – Registration
The application process for the IBPS Clerk exam has started.
- Click on the Direct Link provided above Or visit the Official Site. After clicking on the link, click on the “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre X.
- The next step would be to check for the “Click here for New Registration” option and click on it.
- You would then be requested to fill in your basic information like Name, Email ID, and Phone number. On filling the details would have to click on “Register”
- You would then be given a provisional Registration number and a password through an email and SMS.
- The next step would be to log in to the application form page by putting in your registration number and password.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
2.2 IBPS Clerk Exam 2021: Step 2 – Filling the Application form
The second step of the application process is filling the Application form, the link to which will be given once you log in with your registration number and password.
The Application form can be divided into 3 parts –
1) Personal Details – In this part, you would be requested to fill in your personal details like – Name, Father’s name, caste, religion, Nationality Address – permanent and temporary, Marital status, Aadhar card number, etc.
2) Education details – This part would request information about your education qualifications – post-graduation or graduation – course name, university name, score (percentage/CGPA). If you have done any professional courses like CA, ICWA, etc then you would have to mention that as well.
3) Professional details –You would have to fill in the details of your work experience, if you have any, in this part. The details word include – Name of the company, professional role, and period of employment.
Appearing For IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam. Register Here For A Free Mock Test
2.3 IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online – Step 3 – Upload Photo and Signature
The 3rd step of the application process requires the candidates to upload a scanned (digital) image of their passport-sized personal photo (the recent one) and signature. IBPS has given the specifications of the format and size of both photo and signature for successfully uploading them in your application form. They are as follows
- The photograph should be a passport-sized colour picture (size 4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- The photograph should be taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- The format of the image should be “.jpg or .jpeg”
- Dimensions of the photo should be 200 x 230 pixels
- The Size of the .jpg or .jpegfile should be between 20kb – 50kb.
- The Signature image should be of the applicant’s signature on white paper with Black Ink
- Format – .jpg or .jpeg
- Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels
- File Size – 10kb – 20kb
Check Your All India Standing. Test Your Preparation Here By Attempting A Free Mock Test.
2.4 IBPS Clerk Exam 2021: Step 4 – Payment
The fourth and final step of the application process is the payment of the application fees.
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
The Application fees of the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam can be paid through ONLINE MODE only. There would be multiple options for completing the online payment like – Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards.
After submitting your payment information in the online application form, applicants are advised to wait for the intimation from the server. DO NOT press the Back or Refresh button to avoid double charge.
Once the payment is made successfully, you must save the payment receipt and take a printout as well.
Lastly, make sure that you get a printout of the IBPS PO application form for future use and reference
IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test! Yes, It is for free. Attempt Now
3. IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation
Get started with your exam preparation for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021 with Oliveboard’s Mock Test Series. You will get access to:
- 20 Mock Tests for IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims
- 10 Mock Tests for IBPS Clerk 2021 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
This brings us to the end of the article. We hope you find the above information helpful. Start preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam from today onwards. Attempt a free IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test Now.
4. IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 | FAQs
IBPS Clerk 2021 application form is released of notification. Interested candidates need to fill the application form online from 12th July 2021.
IBPS Clerk 2021 notification announced a total of 5830 vacancies.
Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
Yes, you can apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 from 12 July 2021 to 1st August 2021
- IBPS Clerk Exam Centre 2021 State-Wise | For Prelims & Mains Exam
- IBPS Clerk Exam Put On Hold By The Finance Ministry On Tuesday
- Tips to Fill IBPS Clerk Bank Preference – Know Here
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Preparation Strategy | Check Here
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 | Detailed Section-Wise Syllabus | Check Here
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 – Notification Out for 5830 Vacancies