Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS Clerk notification 2019. The exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in December 2019 & January 2020. 12000+ vacancies are announced. It’s a great opportunity for those aiming to secure a career in the banking sector. Read along to check full details like Exam Dates, No. of Vacancies, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Participating Organizations, etc:
- IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 – Important Dates
- IBPS Clerk 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019
- IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 – Participating Organization
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
- Provisional Allotment
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Online Application
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Call Letter
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Mock Tests
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 – Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||07.12.2019, 08.12.2019,
14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2019/ January 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||19.01.2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS Clerk 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Age (as on 1.9.2019):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019
Since recruitment in clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks is done on State/UT-wise basis, candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State/ UT only. Check detailed vacancies from the list provided below:
|State /UT / NCR||No. of Vacancies||State /UT / NCR||No. of Vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh||777||Jammu & Kashmir||63|
|Delhi||525||Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|Madhya Pradesh||440||Arunachal Pradesh||11|
|Bihar||295||Dadra & Nagar
|Assam||189||Daman & Diu||2|
IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 – Participating Organization
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern
|Name of Tests||No. of
|Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Note: Marks obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for final merit listing.
The total marks allotted for Online Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify in the Online Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorized IBPS website.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Online Application
Candidates can apply online only from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
IBPS Clerk 2019 Call Letter
An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
Download Official Notification Here:
IBPS Clerk 2019 Mock Tests
The vacancies announced this year is huge and one must not miss this opportunity at any cost. Start preparing for the exam with the single goal of clearing it in this attempt only. Take a Free Mock Test on Oliveboard and spend a good time analyzing your performance. The Analytics Feature of Oliveboard would help you give deep insight into your strong & weak areas, thereby helping you plan your strategy ahead.
To help you improve your performance effectively & efficiently, here’s what we have in store for you:
- 20 Mocks for IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims
- 10 Mocks for IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
That’s all from us in this blog. Keep checking this space to get the latest updates about IBPS Clerk Notification 2019. Kickstart your preparation with IBPS Clerk Free Mock Test from Oliveboard.
Stay Tuned for More Updates!
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test