The official IBPS Clerk Notification for the 2021 Recruitment is out now on 11th July 2021. Know All about IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy, Exam Dates, Admit card, Syllabus, Online application form, eligibility, pattern and more in this post. Online Registrations start from 12th July 2021.
with the release of IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2021 (CRP CLERKS-XI) the recruitment process has started. The IBPS Clerk exam gives a golden opportunity to all aspirants wanting to secure a Banking Job.
- IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 – Latest Updates
- Important Dates For IBPS Clerk Exam 2021
- Exam Dates of IBPS Clerk Notification 2021
- IBPS Clerk Exam Recruitment Details:
- Banks Participating In The IBPS Clerk Exam:
- Steps To Fill The Application Form For IBPS Clerk Exam
- Tips To Fill The IBPS Clerk Application Form
- State-Wise List Of Vacancies For IBPS Clerk 2021
- Salary Of IBPS Clerk
- IBPS Clerk Selection Exams Format:
- IBPS Clerk Notificaion 2021 – Exam Pattern:
- Syllabus For The IBPS Clerk Exam:
- IBPS Clerk Eligibility
- Tips To Clear IBPS Clerk 2021 Examination
- IBPS Clerk Notification FAQS:
IBPS Clerk 2021 Latest Update
IBPS Clerk examination is put on hold by the Finance Ministry. The Finance Ministry on Tuesday directed IBPS to put on hold the examination for clerical cadre in public sector banks (PSBs) till a final view is taken on conducting tests in regional languages. In order to look into the demand for holding examination for clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks (PSBs) in local/regional languages, a Committee has been constituted to look into the matter in its entirety. The Committee will give its recommendations within 15 days. The ongoing process of holding the examination initiated by IBPS will be kept on hold until the recommendations of the Committee are made available.
IBPS had earlier released the recruitment notification for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021 on 11th July 2021. A total of 5830 vacancies have been released by the IBPS for 2021. As per the latest official notification, IBPS Clerk prelims is scheduled to be held on August 28th & 29th and September 4th 2021, and the mains examination is scheduled to be held on 31st October 2021. Check out all the latest news on IBPS Clerk exam like admit card, result, free mock test etc. Now with the release of the notification, it is important to prepare for the IBPS Clerk exam with the latest pattern mock test series and online courses on Oliveboard.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 – Latest Updates
- The exam dates for the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam had been released on 3rd February by the IBPS on their official site, along with IBPS 2021 exam calendar.
- The application fees for the General category and OBC and EWS candidates is INR 850 and for SC/ST/PWD it is INR 175. An online payment method is available for candidates to pay the fee easily.
- According to the eligibility criteria, the candidates who have graduated and are in the age group of 20 to 28 years are qualified for appearing for the exam.
Important Dates For IBPS Clerk Exam 2021
|11 July 2021||Notification of IBPS Clerk, 2021|
|12 July 2021||Registering Online|
|01 Aug 2021||End of Online Application|
Exam Dates of IBPS Clerk Notification 2021
|August 2021||Training of pre-exam – Admit Card|
|16.08.2021 onwards||Training of pre-exam|
|August 2021||IBPS Clerk Preliminary exam admit card|
|28, 29 Aug & 04 Sept 2021||Preliminary exam dates|
|September/ October 2021||Result of Preliminary Exam|
|October 2021||Admit card of the main exam|
|31 Oct 2021||Main Exam date|
|April 2022||Provisional allotment|
IBPS Clerk Exam Recruitment Details:
|The official site of IBPS||www.ibps.in|
|Vacancies||More than 3000|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|The exam will be held in||Online mode|
|Age eligibility||For 20 to 28 years of age|
|Selection based on||Prelims and Mains Exam|
Banks Participating In The IBPS Clerk Exam:
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
Steps To Fill The Application Form For IBPS Clerk Exam
- STEP 1: The Registration
- First, click on the link to the form that is available on the IBPS website.
- Then choose ‘CLICK HERE’ for registering yourself.
- Check all the exam requirements, see the necessary details, and then click on ‘PROCEED’.
- Then you need to register yourself by entering information like your name, mobile no., your email ID, a security code, etc.
- STEP 2: Uploading the photo ID and Signature:
- You will have to upload your recent photograph and your signature in a pdf format.
- The photograph should be between 20kb to 50kb for smooth uploading.
- And your signature should be between 10kb to 20kb for smooth uploading.
Tips To Fill The IBPS Clerk Application Form
- You should log in using a valid email id.
- Internet Explorer 8 and above can be used.
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above can be used.
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above can be used.
Know more about IBPS Clerk Apply Online here
Download IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification PDF here
State-Wise List Of Vacancies For IBPS Clerk 2021
The IBPS Clerk 2021 State-wise Vacancies are given below for your reference:
|State & UT||No. of Vacancies|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||3|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI and DAMAN & DIU||2|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||25|
Know more about IBPS Clerk Vacancy here
Salary Of IBPS Clerk
The salary paid to an IBPS clerk during the training period is approximately between Rs 18,000 and Rs 21,000. And the basic salary components of the clerk are between Rs 11,500 and Rs 13,000 (there are promotions available). The components include house rent, medical allowance, transport facilities, dearness allowance, etc.
Know more about IBPS Clerk Salary here
IBPS Clerk Selection Exams Format:
- Preliminary Exam — this exam consists of 100 objective questions, and these questions are comparatively easier.
- Main Exam — this exam contains 200 objective questions and is of moderate level. This phase consists of the final merit.
Both exams are conducted in online mode. The candidates who clear the Prelims examination can appear for the Main examination.
IBPS Clerk Notificaion 2021 – Exam Pattern:
There are two stages of the exam:
STAGE 1 — PRELIMS EXAM Pattern
In this stage, a candidate is tested on subjects like English and Numerical Ability. The candidates must clear the exam by getting the required cut off in each of these sections, only then can they appear for the Main exam.
The total marks of this paper are 100, and the cutoff keeps on changing every year depending on the performance of the candidates on an average.
|Sl.No||Name of Tests||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Total||100||100||Composite time of 1 Hour|
The candidate should acquire cut-off marks to qualify for the next round. It is an objective-based exam, and the time allotted is 1 hour.
STAGE 2 — MAIN EXAM:
In this stage, a candidate is tested on subjects like Computer Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General or Financial Awareness.
The exam consists of a total of 190 questions, and it should be completed by the candidates within 160 minutes. Both exams can be given in either English or Hindi, depending on the candidate’s proficiency level.
|Sl. No||Name of Tests||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning and Computer Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|2.||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||General/Finance Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
Negative Marking For Wrong Answers:
There are negative marks for wrong answers in both exams, that is, the Preliminary exam and the Main exam. For every wrong answer, one-fourth mark is deducted from marks of a correct answer.
The Final Score Of A Candidate Is Calculated Based On:
- Marks scored in Stage 2, that is, Main Exam is totally considered.
- Marks obtained in Stage 1, that is, Prelim Exam is only needed for appearing in stage two exam.
- The candidates who score the highest marks and acquire the top merit rank are finally selected.
Know more about IBPS Clerk Exam pattern here
Syllabus For The IBPS Clerk Exam:
Some Of The Important Topics Are:
- English Language — some of the important topics under this are reading comprehension, cloze test, fillers, spotting errors, sentence improvement, and fill in the blanks.
- Numerical Ability — some of the important topics under this are number series, simplification or approximation, quadratic equations, data interpretation, data sufficiency, miscellaneous problems.
- Reasoning Ability — some of the important topics under this are puzzles and arrangements, inequality, syllogism, coding and decoding, blood relations, direction sense, order, and ranking.
- Computer — some of the important topics under this are history and generation of computers, introduction to computer organisation, computer hardware and I/O devices, computer languages, basics of DBMS, operating system, internet, computer network and security, MS office suite and shortcut keys, computer memory, computer software, number system and conversations.
- General Awareness — some of the important topics under this are banking and insurance awareness, financial awareness, govt. Schemes and policies, current affairs, static awareness.
Know more about IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus here
IBPS Clerk Eligibility
Minimum Age: 20 Years
MAximum Age: 28 Years
|The other backward classes||3 years|
|The person having disabilities||10 years|
|Divorced women, widows, etc.||9 years|
|Riots affected person||5 years|
|The employees of the Union Carbide Factory||5 years|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Educational Qualifications:
- The minimum qualification that a candidate must have is graduation from a recognized university. The candidates should also have the certificate of passing the examination.
- The candidate must have valid mark sheets or the graduation degree certificate and must also have the percentage of marks scored in graduation.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge about working in computer systems, that is, they should have certificates or a degree in computer operations or languages or should have information technology as a subject in their high school or college or university.
Complete details – IBPS Clerk Eligibility
Tips To Clear IBPS Clerk 2021 Examination
- Planning is very important when you want to appear for this type of exams. So, you should divide the entire syllabus into small parts and start focusing on the important portions so you can pay attention to the details.
- It would help if you tried to give as many IBPS Clerk mocks tests as you can because that will boost your confidence level, and you will be able to manage the time properly.
- You must be sure about your strong subjects so that you do not have to think about the questions twice during the exam.
IBPS Clerk Notification FAQS:
IBPS Clerk recruitment notification is released on 11 July 2021.
11 Nationalized Banks are participating in 2021 recruitment.
Yes, both the tests are bilingual, that is, the exam can be given in both Hindi and English Language.
The full form of the word CRP is the Common Recruitment Process.