IBPS SO Application Form 2023
IBPS SO Application Form 2023: IBPS released the IBPS SO 2023 Application Form on the 1st of August 2023. Candidates can apply on the official website www.ibps.in. The application form is open from 1st August 2023 to 21st August 2023. This article will provide all the necessary information about the application process, including the documents required, application fees, etc.
IBPS SO Application Form 2023 – Overview
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the recruitment of Specialist Officers (SO) every year. This year 1402 vacancies have been released for the different posts under the SO category. Candidates can find a brief overview of the exam below.
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Online Registration||1st August 2023|
|Salary||Rs 38,000/- – Rs 39,000/-|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Education Qualification||Graduation or Post Graduation in a specific stream depending on the post|
|Age Limit||20 – 30 years|
IBPS SO Application Form – Important Dates
Candidates should know exactly when the registration process for IBPS SO starts and ends, including the fee payment. The table below will give you a fair idea of the timeline for the IBPS SO registration process.
|IBPS SO Application Process 2023 starts||1st August 2023|
|IBPS SO Fee Payment 2023 starts||1st August 2023|
|IBPS SO Application Process 2023 ends||21st August 2023|
|IBPS SO Fee Payment 2023 ends||21st August 2023|
IBPS SO Apply Online 2023 – Direct Link
Candidates can apply online on the official website @ ibps.in. The application portal will be open from 1st August to 21st August 2023. IBPS advises candidates to complete their application process before the last date to avoid any trouble in applying due to technical issues in the last minute rush. The direct link to apply for IBPS SO 2023 is given below.
IBPS SO 2023 Online Application Process
The online application process consists of two steps – 1. Registration and 2. Login
In this step, the candidate needs to register for the exam on the official website.
- Visit the official site of IBPS (www.ibps.in.)
- Click on the “Click here for new registration” tab on the right-hand corner of the IBPS online website to start the registration process
- You will be directed to a new page where you need to enter some important details.
- Enter your details such as Name, contact number, Email ID, etc in the space provided.
- After filling in the above-mentioned details, a registration number and a password will be sent to the registered email ID and Contact Number as provided by you.
- On the next page, you will be required to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
- The dimensions for the photograph and signature are listed below.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KB|
The candidate has to log in using the registration number and password sent to his/her registered email address after filling out the basic details. Upon logging in, candidates are required to enter other details such as their personal details, academic qualifications, and choice of bank. All of these steps must be completed before a candidate can submit a Left-Hand Thumb Impression (LTI) and a handwritten declaration. Below are the important dimensions.
|Documents Needed||Dimensions||File Size|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KB|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KB|
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Check the application form for any corrections after uploading the documents and images. After the final submission, it is not possible to make changes. The next step is the payment of application fees.
IBPS SO Application Fees 2023
Fees need to be paid using only online channels. The table below highlights the fees for the application.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
IBPS SO Apply Online – Key Points
Aspirants who are applying or willing to apply online for the IBPS Specialist Officer exam should be aware of certain things. Below is a list of some points to remember:
- If you find any discrepancy in the information on the IBPS SO application form, the candidate’s application will be cancelled.
- Before applying for the Specialist Officer position, review the IBPS SO eligibility criteria
- IBPS SO application fee must be paid after the application form is filled out. Take a printout of your application form and keep it with you. This IBPS SO application form must be presented at the time of document verification
- IBPS SO application online is incomplete until the application fee is paid
- At the time of the interview, applicants must have their original degrees as listed in their application form
- Only one application form can be filled out by each candidate.
IBPS SO Application Form 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The IBPS SO application process for 2023 started on 1st August 2023.
A2. The last date to apply for IBPS SO 2023 is 21st August 2023.
A3. The application fee for GEN/OBC/EWSs is ₹850.
A4. The IBPS SO application fee for SC/ST/PWD is ₹175.
A5. Interested candidates can apply for IBPS SO 2023 on the official website for IBPS @ www.ibps.in
- IBPS SO Notification 2023 Out for 1402 Posts, Direct Link to Download PDF
- IBPS SO Salary 2023, Know the Pay Scale, Job Profile
- IBPS SO Cut Off 2023, Know Previous Year Cut Off Here
- IBPS SO Result 2023, Direct Link to Check
- IBPS SO Admit Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- IBPS SO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023
- IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2023, Age Limit, Education
- IBPS SO Application Form 2023 Out, Apply Now
- IBPS SO Exam Dates 2023, Know the Schedule Here
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.