IBPS SO 2019 Notification is out with a total of 1163 vacancies for the posts of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I) and Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I). Online Applications for the same have started from 5th of November 2019. If you are an aspirant and wish to apply for the IBPS Specialist Officer post, then use the link given below and apply ASAP. Oliveboard as always is there to hold your hand while you prepare and not just prepare also aid you excel your examination. Read the blog “IBPS SO Apply Online 2019” and start preparing after you apply for the post.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2019 – 1163 Vacancies Announced
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||06/11/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||26/11/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||26/11/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||11/12/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||06/11/2019 to 26/11/2019|
IBPS SO Apply Online 2019 – Application Fees
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows:
- Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
IBPS SO Apply Online 2019 – Complete Procedure
Follow the procedure given below to register your application for IBPS SO 2019.
1. Click on the link given above and then click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register your application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number
and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
2. Candidates are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
3. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be possible/ entertained. Before submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
4. Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration as per the specifications given below.
(i) Photograph Image
(4.5cm × 3.5cm)
Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
(ii) The Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS SO 2019 – Important Dates
|Release of IBPS SO Notification||05 November 2019|
|IBPS SO Online Registration – Start Date||06 November 2019|
|IBPS SO Online Registration – End Date||26 November 2019|
|IBPS SO Admit Card – Prelims||December 2019|
|IBPS SO 2019 Prelims Exam Date||28 December 2019 & 29 December|
|IBPS SO 2019 Prelims – Result Date||January 2020|
|IBPS SO 2019 Admit Card – Mains||January 2020|
|IBPS SO 2019 Mains Exam Date||25 January 2020|
|IBPS SO 2019 Mains – Result Date||February 2020|
IBPS SO 2019 – Vacancies
Find the vacancies for the different posts below:
|Posts||Total Vacancies Announced|
|AGRICULTURAL FIELD OFFICER (SCALE-I)||670|
|RAJBHASHA ADHIKARI (SCALE-I)||27|
|LAW OFFICER (SCALE-I)||60|
|HR/PERSONNEL OFFICER (SCALE-I)||20|
|MARKETING OFFICER (SCALE-I)||310|
IBPS SO 2019 – Educational Qualification
1. For I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level exam.
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
3. Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing. *
4. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
5. Law Officer (Scale I)
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
6. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
IBPS SO 2019 – Selection Procedure
IBPS SO 2019 Recruitment Process will have 3 stages -:
For more details visit the complete notification blog here.
We hope that you like the information provided in this blog “IBPS SO Apply Online 2019”. Stay tuned for more.
Links to other related blogs:
- IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2019 – Know Here
- IBPS SO Vacancy 2019 – Post-wise, Bank-wise & Category-wise Lists
- IBPS SO 2019 Exam Syllabus – Prelims & Mains | All Topics List
- Know All About IBPS SO Salary, Job Profile, Career Growth, Perks & Allowances
IBPS SO Mock Test Series 2019
Kickstart your preparations for IBPS SO 2019 exam with Oliveboard. The Prelims exam is scheduled on 28th & 29th of December 2019. With just the month of November & December with you, start your preparations as early as possible so that you could utilise each day and come out stronger.
- 10 Mock Tests for Prelims (IT, Agriculture & Marketing Officer)
- 10 Mock Tests for Mains: Choose Subject from SO – IT / SO – Marketing / SO – Agriculture
- 35+ Topic Tests (Covers Quant/Reasoning/English)
- Sectional Tests (Covers Quant/Reasoning/English
- Access to all Oliveboard Concept Videos (Covers Quant/Reasoning/English
- Lessons on All Topics(Covers Quant/Reasoning/English)
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test