IBPS SO 2020 Notification is out with a total of 647 vacancies for the posts of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I) and Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I). Online Applications for the same have started from the 2nd of November 2020. If you are an aspirant and wish to apply for the IBPS Specialist Officer post, then use the link given below and apply ASAP. Oliveboard as always is there to hold your hand while you prepare and not just prepare also aid you excel your examination. Read the blog “IBPS SO Apply Online 2020” and start preparing after you apply for the post.
- IBPS SO Apply Online 2020
- IBPS SO Apply Online 2020- Complete Procedure
- IBPS SO 2020 – Vacancies
- IBPS SO 2020 – Educational Qualification
- IBPS SO 2020 – Selection Procedure
- What Do We Have In Cart For You?
IBPS SO Apply Online 2020
IBPS SO Apply Online 2020 – Application Fees
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 02.11.2020 to 23.11.2020 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows:
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
IBPS SO Apply Online 2020- Complete Procedure
Follow the procedure given below to register your application for IBPS SO 2020.
1. Click on the link given above and then click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register your application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number
and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
2. Candidates are required to upload their
- Left Thumb Impression
- A handwritten declaration
3. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be possible/ entertained. Before submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
4. Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration as per the specifications given below.
(i) Photograph Image
(4.5cm × 3.5cm)
Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
(ii) The Signature, left thumb impression and hand-written declaration Image
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on a white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS SO 2020 – Vacancies
Find the vacancies for the different posts below:
|Post||No of Vacancy|
|AGRICULTURAL FIELD OFFICER (SCALE-I)||485|
|RAJBHASHA ADHIKARI (SCALE-I)||25|
|LAW OFFICER (SCALE-I)||50|
|HR/PERSONNEL OFFICER (SCALE-I)||7|
|POST : MARKETING OFFICER (SCALE-I)||60|
IBPS SO 2020 – Educational Qualification
1. For I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level exam.
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
3. Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing. *
4. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.*
5. Law Officer (Scale I)
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
6. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
IBPS SO 2020 – Selection Procedure
IBPS SO 2020 Recruitment Process will have 3 stages -:
For more details visit the complete notification blog here.
We hope that you like the information provided in this blog “IBPS SO Apply Online 2020”. Stay tuned for more.
- IBPS SO Exam Date 2020 – Know Here
- IBPS SO 2020 Exam Syllabus – Prelims & Mains | All Topics List
- Know All About IBPS SO Salary, Job Profile, Career Growth, Perks & Allowances
What Do We Have In Cart For You?
Kickstart your preparations for IBPS SO 2020 exam with Oliveboard. The Prelims exam is scheduled on the 26th & 27th of December 2020.
- 10 Mock Tests for Prelims (IT, Agriculture & Marketing Officer)
- 10 Mock Tests for Mains: Choose Subject from SO – IT / SO – Marketing / SO – Agriculture
- 35+ Topic Tests (Covers Quant/Reasoning/English)
- Sectional Tests (Covers Quant/Reasoning/English
- Access to all Oliveboard Concept Videos (Covers Quant/Reasoning/English
- Lessons on All Topics(Covers Quant/Reasoning/English)
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test