IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria is mentioned in the detailed notification and is one of the most important details to be checked. The candidates must note that the eligibility criteria will be checked in terms of several parameters such as age limit, educational qualification, and nationality. The reference date for the calculation of the age limit or to satisfy the other eligibility criteria is expected to be 1st February 2024.
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2024
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria must be known very well before applying. Applicants who do not meet the criteria will not be allowed to attempt the exam. In other cases, candidates may be disqualified if they’re found to not satisfy the eligibility criteria in later stages. To prevent such issues, the following section provides information on the IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria, 2024 which the candidates should go through to determine if they’re eligible for the exam.
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Educational Qualification
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Master’s in Computer Application/Information Technology
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University.
As per the notice that was released on 20th February 2023, the candidates must note that any candidate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree can apply.
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility 2024 – Age Limit
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as of February 1, 2024 (Expected).
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility – Age Relaxation
Check out the image below to know the age relaxation:
- Only those candidates belonging to the ‘Non-Creamy Layer’ are eligible to apply under the OBC Category. The OBC candidates who belong to the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to apply under the OBC Category. Candidates belonging to the OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservations. They should indicate their category as ‘Unreserved’. Candidates belonging to the OBC a. (NCL) category should have an OBC (NCL) valid certificate but earlier than the due date (closing date) of the application.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes who are also covered under the category of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities will be eligible for a grant of cumulative age relaxation.
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Nationality
IFSCA invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream.
|Related Links||Related Links|
|IFSCA Grade A Study Material||IFSCA Grade A Study Plan|
|IFSCA Grade A Exam Analysis||IFSCA Grade A Answer Key|
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2024 FAQs
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree.
Yes, age relaxation is provided for reserved categories as per government norms.
No, foreign nationals cannot apply. Only Indian Citizens can apply.
The maximum age limit is 30 years for the IFSCA Grade A Exam 2024.
Yes, candidates with a Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics can apply.
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 GA Answer Key Ebook
- Get RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Objective Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Descriptive Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Free Ebook on Top 40 ARD Questions for NABARD Grade A – Part 1
- Download Top 40 ARD Questions for NABARD Grade A – Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Download Top 40 ARD Questions FREE Ebook for NABARD Grade A – Part 3
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from the Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
English Language Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
Preparing for Regulatory Exams? Need regular updates of CA, Notifications, Free Ebooks, YT Sessions, and More, then Join Our Regulatory Whatsapp Channel.
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Attempt Engaging Quiz on YTC and get complete study material and classes for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
|Related Links||Related Links|
|RBI Grade B Notification||NABARD Grade A Notification|
|SEBI Grade A Notification||IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification|
|SIDBI Grade A Notification||–|
- 9 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- Legends League Cricket 2023 – Schedule, Venue, Teams
- APAAR One Nation One ID Card, Complete Information
- The Life and Legacy of India’s First Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- Pongal 2024, Celebrations, History & Significance
Hello there! I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Regulatory Bodies, Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors!