There is a two-stage process for selecting eligible candidates for the post of Jammu and Kashmir Assistant Registrar. The two stages of the selection process involve written examination and interview of the candidate. Only the candidates domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to appear for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam.
- JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Overview
- JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Notification
- What are the eligibility criteria for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam?
- What are the minimum and maximum age limits to appear for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam?
- How can I register for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam?
- What is the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Syllabus?
- What is the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Pattern?
- How to download the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Admit card?
- What is the pay scale of the JKPSC Assistant Registrar?
- What is the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cut Off?
- Tips and tricks for preparation of JKPSC Assistant Registrar Examination:
- How can I check my JKPSC Assistant Registrar result?
- Frequently Asked Questions:
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Overview
The key details of the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam are as follows:
|Organisation Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Posts|
|Category||Govt Jobs Syllabus|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Minimum Qualifications||Govt Jobs For Graduates|
JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Notification
The Public Service Commission of Jammu and Kashmir has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar of Co-operative Societies. The notification was issued on 17.12.2020 and is meant to recruit candidates who possess the domicile of the UT of Jammu & Kashmir. The application form for the post can be accessed on the Commission’s website starting 17.05.2021 onwards. Before filling out the application form, a candidate must check all the eligibility criteria. A candidate has until 16.06.20201 to submit an online application form which is complete in all respects.
The board has advised that the candidates complete and submit their applications in advance and not wait for the last moment. If candidates wait till the last moment, and if there is disconnection, or the fee cannot be paid for some reason or any other such hindrance, then the form will not get submitted, and the candidate will not be able to apply.
What are the eligibility criteria for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam?
- The candidate must have a Graduation degree in any field or stream, preferably holding a higher diploma in Cooperation.
- Only the candidates domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to appear for this examination.
What are the minimum and maximum age limits to appear for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam?
The minimum age limit of candidates is 18 years, and the candidate’s maximum age shall not be more than 40 years. However, some relaxations in the age limit have been given for the candidates belonging to specified categories. The age limit for different categories is shown in the table below:
|S. No.||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||General or Open Merit (OM)||40|
Thus, if a candidate wants to appear for the exam in 2021, then the age on 01-01-2021 is to be considered. For example, a candidate who belongs to the General category should not be born before 01-01-1981 and not born after 01-01-2003.
How can I register for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam?
Follow the simple steps to apply for the post of JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam:
- Candidates need to visit the JKPSC official website http://jkpsc.nic.in/
- Complete one-time registration, or if you have already registered, then proceed to log in.
- Next, you will have to upload a scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now click on the show examination and hit the apply button.
- Enter the details asked and submit the requisite documents.
- Proceed to make an online payment of the fee.
- Finally, the online application has been made. Take a printout of the finally submitted application form.
What is the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Syllabus?
The syllabus of the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam comprises the following subjects:
- General knowledge about current affairs: It covers general awareness about history, geography, political science, and other national and international issues.
- Geography of India: Here, the candidates need to focus on Jammu and Kashmir. The other topics to prepare are the importance of geography, economic geography, general geography, Climate, soil, and vegetation.
- Knowledge of computers and telecommunication: The candidate needs to study the concepts and applications of computers. And should also have the ability to build and maintain public relations.
- Indian polity: In this subject also the candidates need to focus on Jammu and Kashmir. The topics to be studied are Modern trends in the political system, the evolution of the political system in the pre and post-independence era, role and contribution of state or union territory politics in the federal structure.
- History of cooperative movement: This subject mainly covers the origin, development, and importance of the cooperative movement, series of legislation on cooperatives, and various committees framed at the national-international level to develop cooperatives.
- Historical perspective of cooperative involvement: The candidate needs to study the need for cooperatives and the origin and development of cooperatives.
- The Jammu and Kashmir cooperative societies act,1989.
- The Jammu and Kashmir self-reliance cooperative act, 1999.
- The Jammu and Kashmir cooperative societies rules, 2001.
- Types of cooperative agricultural cooperative, farmers cooperative supply Co operative, business and employment cooperative, new generation cooperative end housing cooperative.
- Credit structure societies and regulatory role of Reserve Bank of India and registrar cooperative societies.
- General mental and analytical ability, comprehension, and logical reasoning.
- Role of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)for schemes in the cooperative sector.
What is the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam Pattern?
- The JKPSC assistant registrar exam is an Objective question-based exam
- The duration of the JKPSC assistant registrar exam is two hours.
- The exam consists of 120 questions, and each question will carry one mark.
In case of a wrong answer, there shall be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each. There is no marking for unattempted questions.
How to download the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Admit card?
After the scrutiny of application forms filled by the candidates, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC will issue admit cards for the candidates. The candidates should make sure to download the JKPSC Assistant registrar admit card within the given time. The candidates shall not be allowed to enter the examination center for the written exam center without an admit card. Here is how you can download your admit card:
- Go to the official website of JKPSC
- Login with your registration ID and password.
- Download the admit card and paste a photograph in the given space, preferably attached to the photograph uploaded while submitting the online application form.
- Take a printout of the admit card, and you can also save it for future reference.
What is the pay scale of the JKPSC Assistant Registrar?
The selected candidates shall be eligible for the 6th pay scale as per the government norms. The pay scale shall be Rs. 40,800 – 1,29,200.
What is the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Cut Off?
The eligible and deserving candidates are selected for the post of JKPSC assistant registrar cooperative societies. The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) decides the cut-off for selecting candidates. The candidates scoring at or above the cut-off marks com shall be selected. However, the final selection is to be done after the interview.
After completing the examination, the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission releases the answer key on its official website. The candidates can compare their answers with the answer key and estimate their marks.
Tips and tricks for preparation of JKPSC Assistant Registrar Examination:
The applicants need to focus mainly on knowledge and information about Jammu and Kashmir’s history, geography, economy, and polity. The candidates shall also be aware of the issues of national and international importance. It is also important to have a good knowledge and command of computers and telecommunications. Following are some tips to help you prepare for the exam:
- Practice solving more and more objective-type questions within the given exam duration.
- Regularly solve mock test papers.
- Read reference books particularly focusing on Jammu and Kashmir.
- Read current affair books and materials.
- Read newspapers daily for general awareness and knowledge of current affairs.
- Daily practice solving objective-type questions with maximum accuracy and speed.
Apart from focusing on the written examination, the candidates shall also prepare for the interview. The candidates can practice mock interview sessions. To ensure final selection, the candidates should work on their general awareness and communication and know the computer application. The candidates must prepare with the right and positive attitude. The dedication and will to work for the public are also required to be a deserving candidate for the post of Assistant Registrar.
How can I check my JKPSC Assistant Registrar result?
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Commission (JKPSC) will notify about the declaration of the written exam result on its website. The candidates can follow these simple steps to view and download their results:
1. Go to the official website of the JKPSC
2. Login with your registration ID or roll no. and Password.
3. Download your scorecard and take a printout for future reference.
The candidates shall be shortlisted based on the cutoff declared by the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The final selection of the deserving and eligible candidates to fill the vacancies shall be made by the JKPSC after the interview and document verification.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can a 12th pass student appear for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam?
Ans. Only those candidates who are Graduates in any field or stream are eligible to appear for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam.
2. What is the selection process for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Examination?
Ans. There is a two-stage selection process, objective-based written exam, and interview.
3. Is a candidate domiciled in State/UT other than Jammu and Kashmir eligible for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam?
Ans. No, only the candidates domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to appear in this exam.
4. What is the minimum age limit for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Examination?
Ans. The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years.
5. How to prepare for the JKPSC Assistant Registrar Exam?
Ans. The candidates shall prepare for the general awareness and current affairs, particularly focusing on Jammu and Kashmir.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें