The J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has invited online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts for the post of Junior Assistant in the departments of Jal Shakti, Horticulture, Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Hospitality & Protocol Department, and Information. We’ll discuss the detailed information with regard to eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, reservation, syllabus, etc in this blog.
As per the latest update released by JKSSB, the Last date to fill the Online Application Form for JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 has been extended till 29th March 2021. Previously it was application process was scheduled to close on 24th March 2021.
- JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Overall Vacancy
- Important Dates
- JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Vacancy | Cadre wise Vacancy
- JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Eligibility
- JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Application Fee
- JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Syllabus
- JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Apply Online
- JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Salary
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Overall Vacancy
|S.No.||Department||No. of posts requisitioned|
|3.||Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||41|
|4.||Hospitality & Protocol Department||02|
|Date of Commencement for submission of online applications||24-02-2021|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||29-03-2021|
|Admit Card Release||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Vacancy | Cadre wise Vacancy
Out of the released vacancies, here is the list of Junior Assistant Vacancy in the Jal Shakti Department as per the official notification released.
|Chief Engineer I & FC Dept. Sgr.||Level-4 (25500- 81100)||Junior Assistant||Div. Kashmir||31||5||6||2||2||6||2||6||60|
|PHE Dept. Srinagar||Level-4 (25500-|
|PHE Dept. Jammu||Level-4 (25500-|
|Junior Assistant||Div. Jammu||25||5||5||2||2||5||2||5||51|
|Chief Engineer I & FC Dept. Jammu||Level-4 (25500-|
|Junior Assistant||Div. Jammu||50||8||10||4||4||10||4||10||100|
JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Eligibility
The candidate must possess J&K UT Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form.
- Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute
- Six months certificate course in Computer Applications from recognized institute.
The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e 24-03-2021 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows (as on 01-01-2021): –
|S.No||Category||Age limit||Not born before||Not born After|
|(vi)||EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1978||01-01-2003|
|(vii)||PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1978||01-01-2003|
|(viii)||OSC(Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1978||01-01-2003|
|(ix)||Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1979||01-01-2003|
|(xi)||Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01-01-1981||01-01-2003|
- Skill Test = 20 points
- Written Examination/CBT=80 points
Note – The marks obtained in the Type Test shall be proportionately allotted against 20 points earmarked for the Type Test.
JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Application Fee
Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Syllabus
Syllabi for these posts shall be notified separately.
The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set in English only. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in). Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards.
JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Apply Online
Follow the steps to apply online for JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant –
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in or click on the link above.
- Register by clicking on “Candidate Registration” link on the portal
- After creating login credential, candidates need to login with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- Candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- Upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
- Size of the signature (Max size–1 MB) (Ht. X Wd. = 4.5 X 3.5 Cms.).
After successful completion of the form, the candidate shall be shown “Pay Now” link for making the online application fee payment. Once fees is successfully submitted, Application ID shall be generated.
JKSSB Jal Shakti Junior Assistant Recruitment | Salary
The salary of JKSSB Junior Assistants is in the range of INR 25500- 81100 per month and lies in the Level 4 in the pay matrix of the UT.
That all we have for this blog for now. Keep visiting this space or JKSSB website for frequent updates.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
- NABARD Grade A Exam: ARD Paper Preparation Strategy
- Important Government Schemes PDF – For NABARD Grade A Exam
- Current Affairs for RBI & NABARD Exams – Download Weekly eBook PDF
- SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam Postponed | Check New Dates and More
- RBI Grade B Study Plan 2021-22 – For Phase 1 & Phase 2
- RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers PDF – RBI 2021 Memory-Based Questions PDF
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now