JKSSB has released the final JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus. As the JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment notification for 927 posts in various departments like Jal shakti, Horticulture, Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Hospitality & Protocol Department, etc. The board has also issued a notification (Advt. No. 02/2021) for the Junior Assistant 2021 Recruitment 26th March 2021. The filing of the application started on 12th April 2021. The recruitment is being held for 340 vacancies for the post of JKSSB Junior Assistant. It is to fill the vacancies under different departments of the Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board. The Jr. Assistant come under the Level 4 pay scale between Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/-. Continue reading further to get the details of the JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus & Pattern.
- JKSSB Junior Assistant Examination: Overview
- JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 | Important Dates
- JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
- JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus (Jal Shakti, Horticulture, etc.) | Download PDF
JKSSB Junior Assistant Examination: Overview
|Examination Conducting Authority||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Notification Date||26th March 2021|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Selection Process||Written examination, or computer-based test, Skill test|
|Exam Mode||Offline/ online|
|Exam Centre Location||Across the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir|
Also Read: JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam
JKSSB had earlier announced 927 vacancies in different posts and departments.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 | Important Dates
|Date of Commencement for submission of online applications||24-02-2021|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||29-03-2021|
|Admit Card Release||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
The 1st stage of the recruitment process for the post of JKSSB Jr. Assistant is the written exam. This examination may also be taken as a computer-based test. The decision about this has not been taken yet. The Board will inform about its decision through a notification. The important details of the examination pattern for this stage are: –
- The written examination is a multiple-choice question test.
- The written examination has 80 questions.
- Each question carries 1 mark. The total marks of the examination are 80.
- A negative marking of .25 marks is done for every wrong answer.
- The time duration of the examination is 80 mins.
- There are four units in the written examination:
- General English
- General Awareness regarding the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Reasoning and Numerical Ability
- The basic concept of computer
|Section / Unit||Marks|
|General Awareness with special reference to JK UT||20|
|Numerical and Reasoning Ability||20|
|Basic Concepts of Computers||20|
The candidates are also intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong answers (-0.25 for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination.
- Skill Test = 20 points
- Written Examination/CBT=80 points
Note – The marks obtained in the Type Test shall be proportionately allotted against 20 points earmarked for the Type Test.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus (Jal Shakti, Horticulture, etc.) | Download PDF
Candidates can use the link below to download the JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus. The syllabus for JKSSB Junior Assistant, as mentioned in the Annexure B of the PDF is given below for ease of candidates.
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus
Editing / Proofreading
Rearranging jumbled sentences.
Paragraph writing with fill in the blanks
Synonyms & antonyms
Idioms & phrases.
Use of Prepositions
Active & Passive Voice
|General Awareness about J&K Union Territory||Current Affairs of National & International importance|
Political and Physical division of India.
Indian Culture, Heritage & Freedom Movement/ Struggle.
Demography- Census, its functions & features. Important Rivers & Lakes in India.
Weather, Climate, Crops, and Means of Transport of India.
Jammu & Kashmir UT
Geography- (Weather, Climate, Crops, Rivers, Lakes, Flora & fauna)Heritage and Culture
Important Tourist Destinations
|Numerical & Reasoning Ability||Basic Arithmetic|
Profit & Loss
Ratio & Proportion
Time & Work
Distance, Speed & Time
Statements & conclusions
|Basic Concept of Computer||Fundamentals of computer sciences|
Hardware & Software
Input and output devices
M.S. Word, M.S. Excel, M.S. Access & PowerPoint Presentation
Internet & e-mail
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern for the Skill Test
The second stage of the JKSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment Process is the Skill Test. The details are mentioned below:
- This stage has a total of 20 marks.
- The marks will be allotted against 20 points in the typing test. A typing speed of 35 words per minute is essential for the skill test.
Now that you have the JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern details, you must start preparing earnestly to crack the examination. Chalk out a timetable and start preparing for the examination. Study for 6-8 hours a day with timely breaks in between. Get hold of the solved question papers of the previous year’s examinations and go through them. Continue typing practice every day to maintain and increase your typing speed and accuracy for the skill test. Read newspapers and other informative literature to keep abreast with national and international affairs. Do not waste time and work diligently. You will certainly succeed.
That all we have for you in the blog JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus. Keep checking this space for updates on the entire recruitment process or upcoming courses and test series for JKSSB Junior Assistant on Oliveboard.
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Result – Latest Updates
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Answer Key – Check Here
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Vacancy
- JKSSB Finance Account Assistant Eligibility
- JKSSB Finance Accounts Assistant Exam Cut Off Marks
- JKSSB Account Assistant Exam Pattern