Last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk: IBPS released the notification for the online application for the IBPS Clerk on 30th June 2022. The application process started on 1st July 2022 and the last date to apply for IBPS Clerk is 21st July. Check out the details you may need before applying for the post last minute. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the exam for the selection of desirable and qualified candidates for the post of bank clerk every year. Before conducting and declaring the examination dates an official notification is issued by the IBPS.
Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS clerk 2022
The last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2022 is 21st July 2022. If you forgot or your application is not completely filled, hurry up and fill the form.
Check List – IBPS Clerk 2022
Before the last date to apply online for IBPS clerk, candidates need to check their application form. Those of you who did not apply online should hurry up and do so now. Cross Check few important section in the application form such as:
- Aadhaar Card Details
- Check if you have chosen the right exam center
- Medium of the Paper
- Details of Computer Knowledge
- Check the Bank Preference Order
Aadhaar Card Details– Cross check your Aadhaar card details before the last date to apply online for IBPS clerk. Any form of misinformation may lead to rejection of your application.
Exam Center– Before finally submitting the application form verify the exam center you selected. In a hurry you may select the wrong exam center.
Medium of the Paper– Carefully select your medium of the paper, if you make a mistake in choosing the right one you will end up appearing for an exam in a language which may appear foreign to you. So look out for this section before the last date to apply online for IBPS clerk.
Details of Computer Knowledge– If you have computer knowledge, do not forget to select yes, because applications of candidates who have computer knowledge get preference in the final stages. Last date to apply online for IBPS clerk is 21st July, if you forgot to apply, apply soon for the IBPS Clerk exam.
Qualification– Check for your qualification details you have entered, as already said any misinformation can lead to rejection of your application. Hence, cross verify everything before you apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam
Check the Bank Preference Order– Be certain about your bank preference order before applying, you can end up in confusion and select a bank preference order which may affect later. The last date to apply online for IBPS clerk near you need to apply for the exam soon
Payment- Check if your payment was successful or not. If for any reason you thought of doing payment later, do it before the last date to apply online for IBPS clerk.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2022 – Step by step Process
Following steps should be followed for applying for IBPS Clerk 2022
STEP 1: The Registration
- First, click on the link to the form that is available on the IBPS website.
- Then choose ‘CLICK HERE’ for registering yourself.
- Check all the exam requirements, see the necessary details, and then click on ‘PROCEED’.
- Then you need to register yourself by entering information like your name, mobile no., your email ID, a security code, etc.
STEP 2: Uploading the photo ID and Signature:
- You will have to upload your recent photograph and your signature in a pdf format.
- The photograph should be between 20kb to 50kb for smooth uploading.
- And your signature should be between 10kb to 20kb for smooth uploading.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Application Fees
The following are the application fees for IBPS Clerk 2022. All applicants will have to bear their own charges for Bank Transaction for making Online Payment of application fees and the intimation charges.
|Intimation Charges only
|Application fee including intimation charges
IBPS Clerk Application Form – Instructions Before You Apply
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration are as per the specification given in the advertisement.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE COMPLETE ONLY AFTER THE CANDIDATES REGISTER ONLINE (FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY) AND REMIT THE REQUISITE APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES THROUGH ONLINE MODE.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents. In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to IBPS the candidature of the candidate will stand canceled.
- IBPS reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Center other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printout & e- receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the IBPS
IBPS is receiving the applications for IBPS Clerks till 21st July 2022, you can visit their official website to apply online. The IBPS exam is tentatively scheduled in September 2022. We hope you started your preparation! Happy Learning and Happy Preparation from Oliveboard. Visit Oliveboard for more exam related updates!
A. 21st July 2022, is the last date to apply online for the IBPS Clerk 2022
A. No, after passing class 12th, a candidate cannot apply for the IBPS Clerk examination. To apply for the exam, a candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
A. The IBPS Clerk Exam dates are not yet confirmed but tentatively the exam is scheduled in September 2022
A. One has to write IBPS Clerk exam if looking for becoming a IBPS clerk. You can fill the application form for IBPS clerk 2022, the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2022 is 21st July 2022.
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2024 For 3000 Posts
- ICAR IARI Assistant Salary 2024, Complete Salary Structure
- FCI Assistant Grade 3 Eligibility 2024, Age, Educational Qualification & More
- ICAR IARI Assistant Previous Year Cut Off 2024, Category Wise Cut Off
- FCI Assistant Grade 3 Result 2024, Download Link & Steps
Oliveboard is a learning & practice platform for premier entrance exams. We have helped over 1 crore users since 2012 with their Bank, SSC, Railways, Insurance, Teaching and other competitive Exams preparation.