New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) has released the NIACL AO Final Result for the 2018-19 Recruitment. A list of provisionally selected candidates has been released on the NIACL Official website. You can download the same from this blog. Congratulations to all the Selected Candidates. The results are declared based on the performance in the NIACL AO Main Exam and Interview round.
NIACL AO Final Result 2018-19 – Download Link
Download the full list of provisionally selected candidates from the following link -:
Download List of Selected Candidates
NIACL AO Final Result 2018-19 – Medical Examination
1) The Selected candidates have to undergo pre-employment medical examination.
2) Candidates will have to report to the Office mentioned against their name in the list.
3) Medical Examination would be conducted between 13/05/2019 to 24/05/2019 during 11:00 am to 1:00
pm & 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm on any of the said days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays).
4) Candidates will have to carry One Govt issued Photo ID Card (Driving license, PAN Card, Aadhar card, Voter lD, passport, etc.)
5) Final Selection of candidates is subject to to satisfactory medical report and Documents verification.
6) Candidates will have to pay their own Traveling Expenses. NIACL would not be paying for them.
Again Congratulations to all the candidates who have been selected as per the NIACL AO Final Result 2018-19. Keep visiting this space for all Insurance Exam updates, Study materials and Mock Tests.
You can download the Oliveboard App and get daily GK Quiz, Free Podcasts etc. To prepare with thousands of fellow aspirants visit Oliveboard’s discuss forum. All the Best for your Exam preparation, Keep Learning with Oliveboard.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO Assistant Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test