SBI CBO Admit Card 2023
SBI CBO Admit Card 2023: State Bank of India will soon hold the online test for the SBI CBO recruitment. The call letter for the test will release on the official website a week or two before the exam. Candidates interested in the same will be able to apply for it through the SBI Careers page. Those who register successfully will be given their SBI CBO admit cards a week or two before the exam. This article will provide all information about the SBI CBO Admit Card.
SBI CBO 2023 Admit Card – Download Link
The SBI CBO Online test admit card will be available on the official website of the State Bank of India. Candidates can use the link below to directly download their admit card using their login credentials.
SBI CBO Admit Card 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates must know the important dates pertaining to the SBI CBO 2023 recruitment. The tentative date for the release of the SBI CBO Online test admit card, the date for the examination, and other relevant dates are given in the table below.
|SBI CBO Notification PDF||21st November 2023|
|SBI CBO Apply Online Starts||22nd November 2023|
|Online Registration Ends on||12th December 2023|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||January 2024|
|SBI CBO Call Letter||January 2024|
|SBI CBO 2023 – 24 Exam Date||January 2024|
SBI CBO Admit Card 2023 – Dates to Remember
The Bank releases separate call letters for the interview and the online exam stages of the SBI CBO Recruitment Process. The State Bank of India official website (sbi.co.in) also provides the link to download the SBI CBO Admit Card 2022-23. In this article, we have covered all the necessary details regarding SBI CBO Admit Card 2023-24
|Commencement of Call letter Download||TBA|
|Closure of Call letter Download||TBA|
How To Download SBI CBO Admit Card 2023?
Check the step-by-step process to Download the SBI CBO admit card:
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India at sbi.co.in/careers.
- Go to the “Join SBI” and click on the “Current Openings” option.
- Click on the link SBI CBO Call Letter download link.
- Next enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number, Date of Birth, and security code.
- Click on the ‘Login‘ button.
- The SBI CBO Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates have to verify all the details mentioned on the admit cards.
- Upon verifying all the details, download and print out a copy of your respective admit cards.
Details in SBI CBO Admit Card 2023
Once the admit card is downloaded, aspirants should personally verify all the details on the admit card. The admit card should contain all essential information related to the venue, timing, and other information. If there’s any mistake in the hall ticket, the aspirants should intimate the concerned authority to amend the errors.
The SBI CBO admit card should ideally contain:
- The name of the applicant,
- Examination roll number/user ID of the applicant,
- Name, and address of the examination venue,
- Date of the examination,
- Reporting time,
- Signature of the applicant,
- Category of the applicant,
- Password, and
- The examination instructions.
SBI CBO Admit Card – Exam Day Document List
The candidates must bring ID-Proofs along with their admit card for the SBI CBO examination. This is because the administrative authority will need the official ID-Proofs to verify the details of the candidates. Therefore, the candidates can bring any one of the following documents like ID proof:
- Voter identity card,
- Passport, PAN card,
- Driving License, and
- Aadhaar card
Exam day Instructions for SBI CBO 2023
- Candidates who visit the examination hall without the SBI CBO admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The candidates need to bring their valid ID proofs, and the admit for verification on the examination day.
- The SBI CBO call letter should be in good condition and should not be folded.
- The candidates should check all the details on the admit card before downloading it.
- The aspirants should apply individually for admission.
- In case of any errors, the candidates should inform the respective authority to rectify them.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall for half an hour once the exam has begun.
- Candidates cannot use devices like calculators, mobile phones, and log tables inside the examination hall.
- Malpractices inside the hall are strictly prohibited and will be punishable.
- Candidates should submit the question book and answer sheet after completing the test.
- Candidates cannot leave the examination centre 15 minutes before the completion of the exam.
- The admitted Candidates should keep the card safely for future use.
- Aspirants should follow all Covid-19 precautions on the exam day.
SBI CBO Admit Card 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. SBI will release the SBI CBO 2023 admit card a few days before the exam.
A2. Candidates can download the SBI CBO Admit card form the SBI Careers page.
A3. No, you cannot make changes to the details mentioned on the SBI CBO admit card. If you find any discrepancies, you should immediately contact the examination authorities for guidance
A4. To download the SBI CBO admit card, you will need your registration number and password/Date of Birth.
A5. If you are unable to download the SBI CBO admit card, you should contact the examination conducting authorities or the helpline number provided in the recruitment notification.
- SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy 2023, Ace the Exam
- SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out for 8773 Posts, Know Details
- SBI PO Notification 2023 Out, Download PDF Here
- SBI Clerk Cut Off 2023, Check Previous Year Cut Off
- SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2023 Out, Direct Link to Download
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2023 Out, Check Schedule
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.