Table of Contents
- SEBI Grade A Salary
- SEBI Grade A Salary 2023 – Overview
- SEBI Grade A Salary Structure 2023
- SEBI Grade A Salary Pay Scale 2023
- SEBI Grade A Allowances & Benefits/ Perks 2023
- SEBI Grade A Job Profile 2023
- SEBI Grade A Salary Slip 2023
- SEBI Grade A Salary in Hand Per Month
- SEBI Grade A Salary After 5 years
- SEBI Grade A Salary, Allowances , Perk and Job Profile 2023 – FAQs
SEBI Grade A Salary
Are you looking for SEBI Grade A salary slip 2023, SEBI Grade A salary in-hand, SEBI Grade A salary per month, SEBI Grade A structure, SEBI Grade A allowances, SEBI Grade A salary after 5 years ? In this article you will get the complete information about SEBI Grade A salary.
SEBI Grade A Salary is quite lucrative. The SEBI Grade A 2023 Notification had been released on the official website on 22nd June 2023 for the Legal Stream. The notification for all other streams is expected to be released soon. We’re pretty sure you would like to be well-informed about the SEBI Grade A Salary & Job Profile. The majority of the information you need is in this blog post, which we have researched, compiled, and put together for you!
In this blog on SEBI Grade A Salary & Job Profile, we will take you through –
- Monthly SEBI Grade A Officer Salary (Let us tell you straight away. It is more than 1 Lakh per month)
- Complete SEBI Salary Structure
- Full list of SEBI Grade A Allowances & Benefits
- Detailed SEBI Grade A Office Job Profile where we will talk about:
- Training, Probation & Posting
- Responsibilities & duties
- Working hours
- Career Path & Promotions
This information would be followed by a few Frequently asked questions about SEBI Grade A Officer Salary & Job Profile.
To be able to earn the salary of a SEBI Grade A officer, you will have to first clear the SEBI recruitment exam. To help you out with your preparation, we have compiled all the FREE study material in a blog. Check out SEBI Grade A FREE Study Material.
SEBI Grade A Salary 2023 – Overview
|Organization||Securities And Exchange Board of India|
|Exam Name||SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023|
|Post||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Legal Stream|
|SEBI Grade A 2023 Vacancy||25|
|SEBI Grade A Registration||22nd June 2023 to 9th July 2023|
|SEBI Grade A Selection Process||Phase I, Phase II, and Interview|
|SEBI Grade A Salary||Rs. 1,49,500/- per month Gross Salary|
|SEBI Grade A Pay Scale (Revised)||44500-2500(4)54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150(17 years)|
SEBI Grade A Salary Structure 2023
Check out the SEBI Grade A Salary Overview in the table below:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 44,500|
|Pay Scale||44500-2500 (4)-54500-2850 (7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years)|
|Increment||4 stagnation increments|
|Special Pay||Rs. 3300 (after completion of 1 year)|
|Dearness Allowance||30.38% of the basic pay|
|Special Allowance||16.4% of basic pay (minimum- Rs. 11,000)|
|Family Allowance||Rs. 2850/-|
|City Compensatory||5% of basic pay (maximum- Rs.2500)|
|Local Allowance||Rs. 3450|
|Learning Allowance||Rs. 2500|
|Grade Allowance||14% of basic pay (minimum- Rs. 10,400)|
|Special Compensatory Allowance||Rs. 500- Rs. 625 per month|
We know the values mentioned in the Pay-scale column above are a little confusing. Don’t worry. We will explain it to you:
- In the first year, the SEBI Grade A officer’s basic pay will be ₹44,500.
- These would be 4 annual increments of ₹2500.
- So After 5 years, your basic pay would be ₹54,500.
- From the 6th to the 12th year of your service (7 years) you will get an annual increment of ₹2850 in your basic pay.
- So, at the end of the 12th year of your service, your Basic pay would be ₹74,450.
- EB stands for Efficiency Bar.
- The next 4 annual increments would be ₹2850. Thus, taking the Basic pay to ₹85,850.
- The next annual increment in your basic pay would be ₹ 3300. This means the basic pay would be ₹89,150 at the end of the 17th year.
SEBI Grade A Salary Pay Scale 2023
|Post Name||Existing PayScale||Revised PayScale|
|Grade A||28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years)||44500-2500(4)54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150(17 years)|
SEBI Grade A Allowances & Benefits/ Perks 2023
Along with the basic pay component, various allowances and benefits are also part of the SEBI Grade A Salary. In this section, we will have a look at the full list of allowances and benefits. A SEBI Grade A officer is entitled to all these benefits during his service tenure.
SEBI Grade A Allowances/ Perks List
1) Dearness Allowance
2) Family Allowance
3) Local Allowance,
4) Special Allowance
5) Grade Allowance
6) Personal Fixed Allowance
7) Special Compensatory Allowance
8) City Compensatory Allowance
9) Learning Allowance
10) Housing Rent Allowance
Benefits of Working in SEBI
1) Leave Fare Concession
2) Medical Expenses
3) Eye Refraction
4) Education Allowance
5) Financial Dailies
6) Book Grant
8) Conveyance Expenses
9) Staff Furnishing Scheme
10) Scheme for Purchasing Computers
11) Subsidized Lunch Facility
12) House Cleaning Allowance, etc.
All these allowances and benefits are included in the SEBI Grade A salary, making it one of the most sought-after government jobs in India.
SEBI Grade A Job Profile 2023
1. Training of SEBI Grade A Officer
Once you are selected as a SEBI Grade A Officer you would undergo a fixed Training Program. It is usually conducted at SEBI Headquarters located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
2. Probation of SEBI Grade A Officer
A SEBI Grade A Officer is under probation for 2 years from the time of her/his joining. On Successful completion of the Probation, The selected candidate is made a permanent Officer of SEBI.
3. Bond for SEBI Grade A Officer
SEBI Grade A Recruitment does not have any provision of a bond for a fixed period of employment.
4. Posting of SEBI Grade A Officer
After getting selected as SEBI Grade A Officer, You would be posted at any of the Regional Offices of SEBI Located throughout the country. The SEBI Offices are normally located in major cities of India.
5. Responsibilities & Duties of a SEBI Grade A Officer
As mentioned in the SEBI recruitment notification for the Grade A officer posts, There are different streams for which a Grade A officer is selected. Each stream or department has a specific set of functions that you would have to perform. These functions and duties would be made clear to you after the joining & also in training.
Irrespective of the Department/Stream, All the duties and responsibilities of the SEBI Grade A Officer are in line with the overall responsibilities of SEBI as an organization. These responsibilities are as follows:
- Approval of stock exchanges by-laws.
- Amendment of by-laws of Stock Exchanges.
- Inspection of Accounts of Stock Exchanges and various players.
- Identify and Investigate any malpractices within Securities Markets.
- Taking steps for increasing investors’ knowledge of Securities Markets.
- Suspension of Security Tradings of a Stock Exchange.
- Granting and Withdrawing Recognition of a Stock Exchange.
6. Working Hours of SEBI Grade A Officer
The normal office timings of a SEBI Grade A Officer are from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. These timings may vary based on the workload or department.
7. Promotion (Career Path) of a SEBI Grade A Officer
The first promotion a SEBI Grade A Officer is eligible for is to SEBI Grade B Officer. The period of service required for this promotion is usually 3 years.
However, it could vary depending on the Grade B Vacancies or other internal promotion policies of SEBI. You would also need to appear in a Promotion test to get the promotion.
The Promotion Ladder (Career Path) you could climb as a SEBI Grade A Officer is given below:
After Chief GM, the next position is Executive Head.
SEBI Grade A Salary Slip 2023
Anticipating the latest information, we’ll soon provide an update on the SEBI Grade A Salary Slip for the year 2023. Stay tuned for the most recent details on SEBI Grade A Salary Slip 2023.
SEBI Grade A Salary in Hand Per Month
SEBI Grade A Salary After 5 years
After completing five years of service as a Grade A Officer at SEBI, the salary sees an increase to Rs. 54,500.
This brings us to the end of the SEBI Grade A Officer Job Profile Section. I hope you have understood the information given above and found it helpful.
SEBI Grade A Topper of 2018 – Rajendra Sunder Raj, said “Practice, practice, practice.” This is the strategy to succeed in SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Exam. (You can start your practice here).
Read his complete success story here.
SEBI Grade A Salary, Allowances , Perk and Job Profile 2023 – FAQs
Ans. SEBI Grade A Officer is an Assistant Manager Level Post at SEBI (Securities & Exchange Board of India). SEBI is India’s Highest Regulatory Body of Security Markets like SENSEX, NIFTY, etc.
Ans. Both SEBI Grade A and RBI Grade B Posts are good. They are at the same level within their respective institutes SEBI & RBI. It comes down to personal choice. If you like Security Markets, then SEBI Grade A is better. If you like Banking & Financial Regulation then RBI Grade B is better.
Ans. Yes, SEBI Grade A Officer is a Government Job. SEBI is a Statutory Body that draws its powers from the SEBI Act of 1992, passed by the Indian Parliament.
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Ebooks on Quantitative Aptitude
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
Ebooks on Reasoning
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
Ebooks on the English Language
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Do not forget to check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
DOWNLOAD THE RBI, NABARD, SEBI Prep App FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
The app provides comprehensive study material in the form of online courses to ace these examinations. The study material ranges from online LIVE classes, video lectures, study notes, revision sessions, past year papers, topic tests, the objective plus descriptive mock tests, mock interviews, and much more.
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 1st October, All Shifts
- India Set to Host the 46th PATA Travel Mart 2023
- International Day of Older Persons 2023, Date, Theme, and Impact
- NOC Full Form, All You Need to Know About NOC
- CS Full Form, All You Need to Know About CS
Hello there! 👋 I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors! 📚🍳