SIDBI Grade A Previous Year Cut Off
SIDBI Grade A Previous Year Cut Off is extremely important to know as it is a golden opportunity for any aspirant to join such a premier institute. SIDBI has recently released the notification for a total of 50 vacancies wherein the online written exam has been eliminated from the process.
SIDBI Grade A Previous Year Cut Off 2023
With the Start of preparation, the very first question that arose in the mind of every aspirant is what are the SIDBI Grade A Previous Year Cut Offs? The previous year cut-off gives you an idea of the difficulty level of the examination and of the level of competition. In order to provide you with the answer to the question, we have created the blog post on SIDBI Grade A Previous Year Cut Off.
SIDBI Grade A Exam 2023 – Overview
The important dates for SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023 recruitment are mentioned below. Check out the complete timeline below.
|Exam Conducting Authority||SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India)|
|Exam Name||SIDBI Grade A|
|Post Name||Grade A Officer (Assistant Manager, General Stream)|
|Online Registrations Begins||8th November 2023|
|Online Registrations Ends||28th November 2023|
|Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age||8th November 2023|
|Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to post qualification experience||28th November 2023|
|Selection Prpcess||Psychometric Test, GD & Interview|
|Tentative schedule of GD & Interview||December 2023/ January 2024|
SIDBI Grade A Previous Year Cut Off For 2022, 2016 & 2014
We have tried to cover the maximum below:
SIDBI Grade A Cut Off 2022
The overall cut off, objective paper cut off & descriptive paper cut off have been released separately. Check it out below:
|Category||Objective Paper||Descriptive Paper||Overall|
SIDBI Grade A Cut Off 2022 – Sectional
The sectional cut off have also been released. Check it out below:
|Category||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning||English||General Awareness|
SIDBI Grade A Cut Off 2016
Check out the cut off for 2016 below. Also note that the exact official cut off is not available.
|Section||Questions||Difficulty Level||Expected Cut-off|
|English Language||40||Easy||11 (+/-1)|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||Moderate||12 (+/-1)|
|General Awareness||40||Moderate||13.50 (+/-1)|
|Computer Knowledge||20||Easy||12 (+/-1)|
The cut-offs above do not include the Descriptive portion.
SIDBI Grade A Cut Off 2014
SIDBI Grade A Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The aspirants must note that as per the SIDBI Grade A Notification released on 8th November 2023, there will be no online written exam.
|Name of the Test||Type of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference To Banking Industry)||Objective||40||40|
Let’s take a look at the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2023, which consists of four topics. The following are the highlights of the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern:
- Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness are the subjects for the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam.
- A total of 160 multiple-choice questions will be asked.
- The online exam will take 2.5 hours to complete (180 minutes).
- The marking scheme for each section has been addressed in the table below.
- There is a negative grading of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be a 50-mark descriptive test and three computer-typed questions.
Note: The total composite time to complete the exam will be 120 minutes
|Topper’s Corner||Topper’s Corner|
|SIDBI Grade A 2022 Topper Aniket Tembhurne||SIDBI Grade A 2022 Topper Dayyala Krishna|
SIDBI Grade A Previous Year Cut Off 2023 – FAQs
50 vacancies have been released for SIDBI Grade A 2023.
SIDBI Grade A Cut Off 2023 refers to the minimum scores required to qualify for the selection process.
Scoring the Cut Off makes you eligible for selection, but the final selection depends on other factors like interview performance or combined merit list.
SIDBI determines the Cut Off based on factors like exam difficulty, number of vacancies, and candidates performance.
No, it does not remain consistent. Cut Off scores can vary from year to year based on exam difficulty and other influencing factors.
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- Five-Year Plans Free Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
- Export-Import Policy Free Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Quantitative Aptitude Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
English Language Ebooks
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
Preparing for Regulatory Exams? Need regular updates of CA, Notifications, Free Ebooks, YT Sessions, and More, then Join Our Regulatory Whatsapp Channel.
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
|Related Links||Related Links|
|NABARD Grade A Notification||IRDAI Assistant Manager Notification|
|SEBI Grade A Notification||IFSCA Grade A Notification|
|RBI Grade B Notification||–|
- 2 December Current Affairs 2023 in English
- National Pollution Control Day 2023, Theme, History, Objectives
- World Computer Literacy Day 2023, History, Theme & Significance
- International Day for the Abolition of Slavery 2023, Theme & History
- APAAR One Nation One ID Card, Complete Information
Hello there! I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Regulatory Bodies, Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors!