The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct the SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 today, i:e 29th Dec 2019 across the country for the recruitment of candidates for various positions. Candidates have been eagerly waiting for the Tier 3 exam as it is one of the highest sought after exam in India. Lakhs of candidates appear every year for the SSC CGL exam, and a few thousand are selected after 3 tiers of examination and document verification. In this blog, SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3, we will let you know about the topics asked in the exam and also about how to prepare for the upcoming SSC CGL examination. So, without any further ado, let’s start with the blog.
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 – Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of Test||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Descriptive Paper in English / Hindi (Writing of Essay, Precis, Letter, Application, etc.)||100||60 mins|
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 Exam Analysis
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 3 – Descriptive Writing (Total 100 Marks)
Overall Difficulty Level – Easy to Moderate
Essay – 250 words
Letter – 150 words
- Essay Writing (Importance of Education in Modern Times) – 1 Question (50 marks)
- Letter Writing (Letter to Manger of restaurant complaining about food quality and customer service) – 1 Question (50 marks)
As the SSC CGL 2019-20 notification is already out, you can start preparaing for the exam with Oliveboard. Check out the link below know all about the online course.
SSC CGL Exam Preparation
We have brought you one of the best courses for SSC CGL 2019-20 exam preparation, SSC CGL Brahmastra – An Online Preparation Course. The SSC CGL Brahmastra Course for 2019-20 is one of the most comprehensive online coaching for the CGL Exam preparation. There’s one special feature running for this plan “LIFETIME PASS” plan, which means purchase the plan once and study till the time you crack SSC CGL without paying anything else.
- 100+ Free Mock Tests
- Oliveboard Mobile App
- Oliveboard’s discuss forum
- Oliveboard Telegram Group
- Download BOLT – Our Monthly General Awareness free e-book
- Want to increase your Prelims score by +10?
Attempt Lockdown Live Tests – Free Daily All India Test Now
- GharPe Coaching 3.0 – Attend Free Live Classes for SBI PO & IBPS PO
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here
- UPSC EPFO EO 2020 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test