Lakhs of candidates like you are eagerly waiting for the SSC CGL 2018 Update about the Exam Dates and the Vendor selection. In this blog, we will be looking at all the latest updates provided by SSC about the same and get an idea of the probable SSC CGL 2018 Exam Dates. Having the SSC CGL 2018 Update would help you in clearing your mind about the uncertainty of the exam and help you focus completely on the SSC CGL Exam preparation.
SSC CGL 2018 Update – Vendor Selection
In the latest update posted by SSC about vendor selection, the financial proposals which were due to be opened on 8th November have been postponed. The new date for the opening of Financial proposals for the identification of service providers to conduct computer-based examinations for the Staff Selection Commission would be released soon. The postponement has occurred because the process of evaluation of technical bids is taking longer than expected.
SSC CGL 2018 Update – Latest Vendor Selection Notice
Visit https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Tender for more details.
SSC CGL 2018 Update – 2018 Exam Dates
There is no official SSC CGL 2018 Update on the Exam date yet. However, based on the available facts about the 2017 SSC CGL Exam, Vendor Identification status etc we can make a pretty good prediction about the possible SSC CGL 2018 Exam Dates. Now, let’s look at the available facts –
- As per the latest Supreme Court ruling on the 2017 SSC recruitment case, the SSC CGL 2017 Examination will most probably be cancelled. Which means the exam would have to be conducted again.
- Another known fact is the Vendor selection process for conducting computer-based examinations for SSC is not completed yet. Based on the latest official update, it seems that the complete process will be completed not before December 2018.
Why wait for the Exam Date, keep solving Mock Tests here to stay focussed.
Based on the above facts we can be sure of 1 thing that the SSC CGL 2018 Exam would be conducted in 2019. The exact month or date of the exam cannot be confirmed with certainty as of now. As per rules, the 2018 Exam will have to be conducted only after 2017 exams (Tier 1) are conducted. Based on this we can say that the SSC CGL 2018 Exam will be conducted in or after Jan-Feb 2019. (Please note, this is just an assumption from our end and not a final and factual statement on SSC CGL Exam Date.) We will update you with the Final SSC CGL 2018 Exam dates once the official notification regarding the same is published.
That is all from us in this SSC CGL 2018 Update Blog about the Vendor Selection and 2018 Exam Dates. We hope you found the information provide above helpful. Our advice to all the serious aspirants of the SSC CGL Examination would be to not lose hope and stay focused. As a candidate, you should concentrate on regular learning and practice with the help of Oliveboard Online Test Series, so that when the dates are announced you do not get any unpleasant surprises and you are ready with your SSC CGL Exam preparation. Keep checking this space for any new SSC CGL 2018 Update. All the best.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test