The Tier 1 exam of the SSC CPO exam was conducted from 9 December 2019 to 13 December 2019 for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. All the shortlisted candidates will be called in for medical examination. In this blog, SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2019 we will share with you the list of the selected candidates for the next round. Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the upcoming round. Let’s start with the blog,.
SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2019: Download Link
SSC CPO has released 4 list mentioning the names of the selected candidates for the PST/PET test. Marks of the Candidates will be made available by the commission shortly.
Check the links below to download the list.
List 1: Female Candidates Selected in Open Vacancies
List 2: Male Candidates Selected in Open Vacancies
List 3: List of Male – Departmental Candidates Selected (Delhi Police)
List 4: Male–Specialized Categories of Ex-Servicemen (Delhi Police)
Candidates selected in the PST/PET test will appear in Paper-II and detailed medical examination. The details for Paper-II will be notified in due course.
SSC CPO 2019 Tier 1 Cutoff – Category-Wise
Candidates can check the cutoff for the Tier-1 paper by clicking on the link below:
SSC CPO Tier 1 Cut off For Female Candidates Selected in Open Vacancies
*92-SC, 22-ST, 876-OBC and 283 EWS candidates qualifying at UR standard have been shown under their respective categories.
SSC CPO Tier 1 Cut off For Male Candidates Selected in Open Vacancies
*1375-SC, 775-ST, 126-ESM, 9386-OBC and 3057 EWS candidates qualifying at UR standard have been shown under their respective categories
SSC CPO Tier 1 Cut off For Male – Departmental Candidates Selected (Delhi Police)
#-No vacancy reported.
*13-SC, 04-ST, 114-OBC and 15-EWS candidates qualifying at UR standard have been shown under their respective categories.
SSC CPO Tier 1 Cut off For Male–Specialized Categories of Ex-Servicemen (Delhi Police)
#-No vacancy reported. 03 candidates qualifying at UR standard.
SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2019 – Exam Pattern
- The examination will consist of Paper-I.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Details of these Papers/ Tests are as follow:
|Date of Examination||Part||Subject||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50/50||2 Hours|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50/50|
|Date of Examination||Subject||No. of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|(Will be intimated in due course)||English Language & Comprehension||200/200||2 Hours|
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No.1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off marks.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only, on payment of Rs.100/- per question.
- Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
I-> SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2019 (SSC CPO Exam Pattern – Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET)):
1. Physical Standard Test (for all Posts):
|S.NO.||Category of candidates||Chest (in cm)|
|Height (in cm)||Unexpanded||Expanded|
|1||For male candidates only (UR)||170||80||85|
|2||For candidates belonging to Hill areas of
Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh,
Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley,
Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern
States and Sikkim.
|3||For all candidates belonging to
|4||For Female candidates only (UR)||157|
|5||For female candidates belonging to Hill areas
of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh,
Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley,
Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern
States and Sikkim
|6||For all female candidates belonging to
Corresponding to height (for all posts).
3. Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts):
For male candidates:
- 100-meter race in 16 seconds.
- 1.6 km race in 6.5 minutes.
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances.
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance.
For Female candidates:
- 100-metre race in 18 seconds.
- 800-metre race in 4 minutes.
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances.
4. There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for Female candidates. Relaxation in height and chest (as the case may be) as mentioned above will be permissible only on production of certificate in the Performa as prescribed in Annexure-IX from the competent authorities of the District where they ordinarily reside(s).
5. The relaxation in physical standards (height/ chest) once granted at the time of initial appointment in Delhi Police will hold good till the individual concerned remains in Delhi Police.
6. Those candidates who are declared not qualified in Physical Standards, i.e. height and chest, may prefer an appeal, if they so desire, to the appellate authority present on the PET/ PST ground. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
7. PST/ PET will not carry any marks but will be of qualifying/ elimination nature.
8. Ex-Servicemen applying for the posts are not required to undergo PET. However, all Ex-Servicemen are required to pass the written test and fulfil the physical standards prescribed for direct recruits for recruitment of Sub Inspector/ Assistant Sub- Inspector, as the case may be. They should also pass the medical standards prescribed for direct recruits.
II-> SSC CPO Tier 1 result 2019 (SSC CPO Exam Pattern – Medical standard (For all posts)):
- Medical Examination: All the candidates who qualify in Paper-II will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary. Candidates, who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days. Decision of Re-Medical Board/ Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal/ representation against the decision of the Re-Medical Board/ Review Medical Board will be entertained.
- Eyesight: The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye). The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye) of both eyes without any correction like wearing glasses or surgery of any kind to improve visual acuity. In right-handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
III-> Finally selected candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector would, as part of training curriculum, have to pass seven obstacle events as mentioned below, failing which they may not be retained in the Force:
- Jumping over the Vertical Board.
- Holding the rope on jumping from the Board.
- Tarzan Swing.
- Jumping on the Horizontal Board.
- Parallel Rope.
- Monkey Crawl
- Vertical Rope.
Tattoos will be allowed as per following stipulations only:
Tattoo depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are permitted.
Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hands will be allowed.
Size must be less than 1⁄4 of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
That is all from us in this blog on SSC CPO Tier 1 Result 2019. Keep checking this space for all the latest SSC Exam Updates. All the best for your exam preparation.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test