SSC GD Constable Notification: SSC on 27th October 2022 released the notification of “Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination, 2022”. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam till 30th November 2022. 24,369 vacancies have been announced. The exam pattern is updated. Read further for complete details about the SSC GD Constable Notification and exam process 2022.
Table of Contents
- SSC GD Constable Notification | Important Dates
- SSC GD Notification 2022 | Official PDF
- SSC GD Constable Eligibility
- SSC GD Constable Vacancies
- SSC GD Constable Application
- SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
- SSC GD Constable Salary
SSC GD Constable Notification | Important Dates
Important dates for the SSC GD Constable exam are as follows :
|Dates for submission of online applications||27-10-2022 to 30-11-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||30-11-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan||30-11-2022(23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||01-12-2022(23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during|
Working hours of Bank)
|Schedule of Computer-Based Examination||January 2023|
SSC GD Notification 2022 | Official PDF
Download the official Notification PDF by clicking on the link below.
Check the important summary and necessary information in the SSC GD Notification in the blog below.
SSC GD Constable Eligibility
Various Eligibility criteria for SSC GD Constable are as follows :
The candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies in CAPFs & AR are state/UT/area wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.
Age Limit is 18-23 years as of 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in the normal course.
However, after a relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
Aspirants belonging to the following categories are eligible for age relaxation as mentioned in the table below :
|Code No||Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|1||SC/ ST||5 years|
|3||Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|4||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat|
|5||Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat|
|6||Children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat|
SSC GD Constable Vacancies
Vacancies of Part I and II are divided among categories as follows.
The Grand Total of Part-I and Part-II vacancies is 24369.
Vacancies: Part – I – Male
Vacancies: Part – I – Female
Vacancies: Part – II
Educational Qualifications (As of 01-01-2023)
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or the 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as of the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC GD Constable Application
Applications must be submitted online at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. The last date and time for submission of online applications are 30-11-2022 (23:00).
Candidates are advised to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date due to the heavy load.
Prerequisites before applying
|Colored Passport Size Photograph||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||20 – 50 KB||The photo should not be more than 3 months old.|
The date on the photograph should be clearly printed on the photograph.
The photograph should be without a cap, spectacles and a frontal view of the face should be visible.
|Signature||4 cm X 2 cm||10 – 20 KB||Applications will be blurred or illegible signatures will not be accepted.|
|General||Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)|
|Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) Ex-servicemen (ESM), and women candidates||Exempted from payment of a fee|
The application fee is acceptable in both online (Debit/Credit card/Net Banking) and offline (Challan) modes.
Steps to Apply
The SSC GD Online Application Process consists of 2 parts
- One Time Registration
- Filling out the online application
Part – I: One-Time Registration
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in or click on the link given above.
- Click on the “Register Now” link.
- Fill in all the basic details, education qualification, and declaration form
- Get the Registration id for the further steps
Part – II: Online Application Form
- Click on the “Login” link and use your registration id to log in
- Under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab, click on “Apply Now” in the ‘Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2022’ section
- Once the details are filled in, preview your application form.
- Pay the required application fee if applicable to you and click on submit.
- The SSC GD Constable 2022 Online Application Process is completed. Take out the printout of your application form for further use.
Check complete details regarding SSC GD Constable Notification in the video below :
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for SSC GD Constable is as follows :
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||40||60 minutes|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and|
|Part -C||Elementary Mathematics||20||40|
- Marks per question = 2 marks for each correct answer
- Negative marking= 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- Total Duration of Examination: 1 hour
- Sectional Timing: None
SSC GD Constable Salary
The salary of an SSC GD Constable is as follows :
|Sepoy in NCB||Pay Level-1 (Rs Rs.18,000 to 56,900)|
|BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA, and riflemen||Pay Level-3 (Rs 21,700-69,100)|
This is the complete information of SSC GD Constable Notification 2022. Check Oliveboard for regular updates on SSC GD Constable.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
The last date to apply is 30th November 2022 ( 11pm)
24,369 vacancies have been announced for SSC GD Constable 2022
Age: Age Limit is 18-23 years as of 01-01-2023.
Education : The candidates must have passed Matriculation or the 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University
Pay Level-1 (Rs Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for Sepoy in NCB
Pay Level-3 (Rs 21,700-69,100) for BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA, and riflemen
Rs 100 for General category candidates. Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) Ex-servicemen (ESM), and women candidates are exempt from paying fees.
According to the new pattern, the total number of questions is 80 and the total marks is 160.
I have been creating exam related content for 3 years now. Having appeared for UPSC, SSC, Railway and Banking Exams myself, I understand and create relevant content, important from exams point of view. I am currently creating content for SSC, Railway, J&K and Law entrance exams. During my free time, I love bingewatching shows or read novels.
- Free Mock Tests, Courses, Videos and Ebooks – DOWNLOAD Oliveboard App
- Attempt Free SBI PO Mock Test now
- Attempt IBPS SO 2022 – Free Mock Test
- Attempt Free SBI Clerk Mains Mock Test now
- Latest Pattern SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Test – Attempt Now
- Latest Pattern SSC CHSL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock Tests – Attempt Now