Table of Contents
SSC JHT Application Form 2023
SSC JHT Application Form 2023: SSC released the notification for SSC JHT 2023 on 22nd August 2023. The application process is from 22nd August to 12th September 2023. Candidates can know the prerequisites and procedure for application for an easier experience. This article will provide a guideline on how to apply for SSC JHT 2023.
SSC JHT 2023 – Application Form
SSC JHT Application Form is active from 22nd August to 12th September 2023. Candidates can begin applying using the direct link below.
How to fill out the SSC JHT Application Form 2023?
SSC JHT Application Process comprises two parts – Part I and Part II.
Part I: New User SSC JHT Registration
- Click on the link ‘SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form’ in the official ssc.nic.in website which redirects to the registration page or you can register directly from the registration box in the home page.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab.
- Enter all the personal details and click on the ‘enter’ button to proceed further for the registration process.
- Note down the Registration number and password which is generated.
Part II: SSC JHT Application Form
- Login using your registration number and password to fill this part.
- Choose exam center, enter all the necessary details .
- After registration, upload your scanned photograph, signature. Also upload your left thumb impression if Aadhaar Card number is not given.
- After uploading images of signature and photograph, click on submit button.
- Take print-out of challan for payment of fee in cash generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the exam fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Candidates who want to pay online through net banking/ debit/ credit cards, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I by clicking the ‘payment’ tab.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form.
|SSC JHT Notification 2023||SSC JHT Exam Dates 2023||SSC JHT Application Form 2023|
|SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria||SSC JHT Syllabus||SSC JHT Admit Card 2023|
|SSC JHT Result 2023||SSC JHT Cut Off||SSC JHT Salary|
Specifications to Upload Photograph and Signature
The following are the specifications for the photograph and signature to be uploaded as a part of the application form.
|Scanned colour passport size photograph||Format : JPEG File size : 20 KB to 50 KB|
|Scanned signature||Format : JPEGFile size : 10 KB to 20 KB|
|Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI)||Format : JPEGFile size : 10 KB to 30 KB|
|Aadhaar Card||Format : JPEGFile size : 10 KB to 30 KB|
|Disability Certificate||Format : JPEG / PDFFile size : 20KB to 50KB|
SSC JHT Application Fee 2023
The Application fees is Rs.100/- for General category and OBCs. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with disability, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates are exempted from SSC JHT fee payment. You can pay the fees online with BHIM UPI, Net banking and any of the credit and debit cards. Offline payment can be done though challan in any SBI branch.
|SC/ST/ESM/PwD||Male & Female||Nil|
SSC JHT Application Form 2023 – Conclusion
The details for the SSC JHT Application 2023 will be updated in this blog as and when the notification and further details are released. Candidates should make sure to regularly check the website for updates.
SSC JHT Apply Online 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The application process for SSC JHT 2023 began on 22nd August 2023.
A2. The application window for SSC JHT 2023 will close on 12th September 2023.
A3. You can apply for the SSC JHT 2023 exam online through the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- SSC JHT Exam Date 2023 Out for Paper 2, Check Schedule Here
- SSC JHT Salary 2023, Know Allowances, Job Benefits
- SSC JHT Admit Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- SSC JHT Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern, Check the Details
- SSC JHT Exam Centers 2023, Get the List Here
- SSC JHT Cut Off 2023, Check Previous Year Cut Off
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.