Table of Contents
- SSC JHT Cut Off 2023
- SSC JHT Previous Year Cut-off
- Steps for Checking SSC JHT Cut-Off
- Factors Affecting SSC JHT Cut-Off
- SSC JHT Cut Off 2023 – Conclusion
- SSC JHT Cut Off – Frequently Asked Questions
SSC JHT Cut Off 2023
SSC JHT Cut Off 2023: The SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) exam’s cut-off marks play a pivotal role in determining the selection of candidates for this prestigious position. The cut-off marks are the minimum scores that candidates must achieve to qualify for the subsequent stages of the selection process. These marks vary each year based on factors like the difficulty of the exam and the number of vacancies. This blog provides you with the SSC JHT Cut-Off 2023 and its details
SSC JHT Previous Year Cut-off
The SSC JHT Category-wise cut-off marks for male candidates are mentioned below
SSC JHT Cut off Paper 1
The previous year’s cut-offs for Paper 1 of SSC JHT are as follows
SSC JHT Cut off Paper 2
The previous year’s cut-offs for Paper 2 of SSC JHT are as follows
Paper-I Previous Year’s Cut-Off for 2020
The cut-off for Paper I of the SSC JHT Exam for the year 2020-21 was released along with the SSC JHT Exam Result. The cut-off is calculated from a total of 200 marks. The SSC uses the normalization process for the calculation of the cut-off of the SSC JHT Exam. The cut-off marks have been given below category-wise:
Paper-I cut off of SSC JHT 2019
Paper-I cut off of SSC JHT 2018
Paper (I II) Combined Cut of SSC JHT Exam 2019
The combined cut off for both the papers are given as below:
SSC JHT Exam Paper-II Cut-Off 2021
Following the publication of the SSC JHT Paper I cut off, the SSC will issue the SSC JHT Paper II cut off together with the final result. For paper II, the Commission publishes a category-by-category cut-off and calculates a score out of 200. The document verification procedure will be held for the paper II shortlisted applicants. Check out the previous year marks of Paper-II given below:
Paper-II Cut-Off SSC JHT 2018
Steps for Checking SSC JHT Cut-Off
The steps for checking the cut-off have been given below:-
- Firstly go to the SSC website.
- Next, find the Result Link of the SSC JHT Exam and click it.
- There will be a PDF for the result with categories-wise cut-off marks for the SSC JHT Exam.
- You can check the cut-off marks from the PDF as well as download the same.
Factors Affecting SSC JHT Cut-Off
The various factors on which the cut-off depends are given as follows:-
- SSC JHT Exam – The number of candidates that appeared in the exam would determine the cut-off.
- The number of vacancies for the post of SSC JHT is another factor on which the cut-off will depend.
- The Question Paper – How difficult the paper is
SSC JHT Cut Off 2023 – Conclusion
The details for the SSC JHT Cut-Off 2023 will be updated in this blog as and when the official cut-off and further details are released. Candidates should make sure to regularly check the website for updates.
SSC JHT Cut Off – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. SSC released the notification for SSC JHT 2023 on 22nd August 2023 on the official website www.ssc.in.
A2. The application process for SSC JHT 2023 has begun on 22nd August 2023.
A3. The application window for SSC JHT 2023 will close on 12th September 2023.
A4. SSC JHT 2023 will be conducted on 16th October 2023.
A5. The eligibility criteria for the SSC JHT 2023 exam are as follows:
Age 18-30 years
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university
A6. You can apply for the SSC JHT 2023 exam online through the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
A7. The exam centers for the SSC JHT 2023 exam will be located across India.
A8. The subjects for the SSC JHT 2023 exam are as follows:
- SSC JHT Exam Date 2023 Out for Paper 2, Check Schedule Here
- SSC JHT Salary 2023, Know Allowances, Job Benefits
- SSC JHT Admit Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- SSC JHT Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern, Check the Details
- SSC JHT Exam Centers 2023, Get the List Here
- SSC JHT Cut Off 2023, Check Previous Year Cut Off
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.