The Staff Selection Commission will be releasing the SSC Stenographer recruitment notification sometime in September 2021. This is a yearly recruitment process to fill the vacancies of Stenographer Grade Cand Stenographer Grade D for various Government Departments, Ministries, and organizations. The SSC Stenographer Examination is conducted in 2 stages- the computer-based test and a skill test. Continue reading this article for details of the SSC Stenographer Cut Off and other information.
- SSC Stenographer Exam: Overview
- Expected Dates For SSC Stenographer Exam
- SSC Stenographer Cut Off
- The Process To Check The SSC Stenographer Cut Off
- Calculation Of Marks Through The SSC Stenographer Cut Off
- Factors Affecting SSC Stenographer Cut Off
- SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2019 For Grade- C And Grade- D
- SSC Stenographer Previous Year Cut Off Marks 2018/2017/2016/2015/2014
- SSC Cut Off For Grade C Stenographer
- SSC Cut Off For Grade D Stenographer
- SSC Stenographer Expected Cut off
- SSC Stenographer Skill Test Cut off
- SSC Stenographer Minimum Qualifying Marks
- FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions
SSC Stenographer Exam: Overview
|Name of the examination conducting authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Examination||SSC Stenographer|
|Name of the post||Stenographer|
|Posts offered||Group C and D Stenographer|
|Total no. Of vacancies||To be announced|
|Examination Level||National Level Examination|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job type||Government job|
Expected Dates For SSC Stenographer Exam
|Release of notification for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021||Sometime in September 2021|
|Start of online application||3rd week of September 2021|
|Last date of application||3rd week of October 2021|
|Last date of generating challan||End week of October 2021|
|Last Date of Application fee payment (online)||3rd week of October 2021|
|Last Date of Application fee payment (offline)||4th week of October 2021|
|Date of examination||May 2022|
|Admit card||10- 15 days prior to the examination|
|SSC Stenographer Cut off||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
SSC Stenographer Cut Off
Cut off marks are marks that a candidate must secure in order to qualify for the next stage of the recruitment process. The commission will release the SSC Stenographer Cut Off marks 2021 only after the process of the online examination is over. The cut off marks change every year due to different factors like the number of candidates who appeared for the examination, Total seats available, the Difficulty level of the Examination, and others.
The Process To Check The SSC Stenographer Cut Off
Candidates can follow the procedure mentioned below to download/ check the cut off marks:
Step 1: Visit the website: www.ssc.nic.in
Step 2: On the home page, click on the notifications link.
Step 3: Click on the SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2021. The cut off marks will be displayed on your screen. The cut off is available category-wise.
Step 4: Click on download and save the file to your system
Step 5: Take a printout for future reference.
Calculation Of Marks Through The SSC Stenographer Cut Off
To calculate the SSC Stenographer Marks for the written examination, candidates can follow the steps given below:
The total number of questions asked in the Computer-based online test is 200 carrying 1 mark each.
Step 1: For every correct answer add 1 mark.
Step 2: No marks are deducted for an unanswered question.
Step 3: calculate the total number of wrong answers.
Step 4: multiply the sum of wrong answers by .0.25
Step 5: Deduct the sum of Step 4 from Step 1.
Step 6: The remaining is your tentative score.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Factors Affecting SSC Stenographer Cut Off
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of Candidates appearing for the Examination
- Difficulty Level of the Examination
- Previous year cut off trends
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2019 For Grade- C And Grade- D
The cut-off marks for the SSC Stenographer 2019 recruitment examination are given below:
|Categories||Stenographer Grade- C||Stenographer Grade- D|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||152.42||133.10|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||130.94||96.73|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||130.69||120.01|
|Economic Weaker Sections (EWS)||149.83||122.91|
|Visual Handicapped (VH)||70.99||63.65|
|Orthopaedic Handicapped (OH)||–||77.84|
|Other Physically Disabled Candidates||–||46.54|
SSC Stenographer Previous Year Cut Off Marks 2018/2017/2016/2015/2014
SSC Cut Off For Grade C Stenographer
|Other Backward Classes||133.00||138.00||111.50||118.25||121.25|
SSC Cut Off For Grade D Stenographer
|Other Backward Classes||130.00||124.50||99.00||81.50||85.75|
SSC Stenographer Expected Cut off
|SSC Stenographer 2020 Grade C And D Expected Cut off|
|Category||Grade C Stenographer Expected Cut off||Grade D Stenographer Expected Cut off|
|General||135 to 142||134 to 140|
|OBC||134 to 137||132 to 136|
|Scheduled Caste||118 to 125||115 to 127|
|Scheduled Tribes||105 to 109||100 to 105|
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Cut off
If the candidate qualifies for the SSC Stenographer CBT then they are called for the skill test round. The skill test is mandatory for all the posts. The commission sets the qualifying standard for each post on the basis of category in the skill test. Candidates clearing the skill test can go ahead with the Document Verification process.
The cut-off skill test for SSC Stenographer 2018 Grade C and D posts are:
|Categories||Stenographer Grade- C||Stenographer Grade- D|
|Unreserved (UR||5 per cent||7 per cent|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||7 per cent||10 per cent|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7 per cent||10 per cent|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||7 per cent||10 per cent|
|Economic Weaker Sections (EWS)||7 per cent||10 per cent|
|Physical Handicapped||7 per cent||10 per cent|
SSC Stenographer Minimum Qualifying Marks
The category-wise minimum qualifying marks for SSC Grade- C and Grade- D Stenographer is:
|Minimum Qualifying Marks in SSC Stenographer 2021|
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks (in %)|
|General||30 per cent|
|OBC/ EWS||25 per cent|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM||20 per cent|
SSC is yet to announce the dates for the Stenographer 2021 recruitment examination. You still have time to prepare well for it. The SSC Stenographer Cut Off of the previous examinations held will give a tentative idea of what to expect in 2021 cut off. Set this as your target and start preparing.
FAQS: Frequently Asked Questions
The cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that candidates need to secure to qualify for the next stage of the selection process.
You can check the SSC Stenographer Cut Off Marks on the official website- www.ssc.nic.in.
Factors affecting the SSC Stenographer Cut Off
• Number of Vacancies
• Number of Candidates appearing for the Examination
• Difficulty Level of the Examination
• Previous year cut off trends
No, you will not be eligible for the next stage of the selection process.
- SSC Stenographer Vacancy- Overview, Vacancies by posts
- SSC Stenographer Salary- Overview, Details, Promotions
- SSC Stenographer Result- Overview, Download Link, Procedure, Cut-Off Marks
- SSC Stenographer Reasoning | Preparation Tips by Experts
- SSC Stenographer Job Profile & Salary- Overview, Salary and Profile Details
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें