IBPS Clerk Apply Online: IBPS has released a total of 6035 vacancies for the IBPS Clerk Exam in 2022. The notification was released on 30th June 2022. Candidates who are aspiring to join the banking industry should not miss on this golden opportunity. The application process will begin on 1st July 2022, and will continue till 21st July 2022. In this blog, we will discuss the detailed procedure for filling the IBPS Clerk Application form 2022. Keep Reading!
Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mock Test Now
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022
The announcement of IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 for the recruitment of clerk has brought in huge relief for the aspirants eagerly waiting for the examinations to happen. The IBPS Clerk notification was released on the 29th of June and now the IBPS Clerk Apply Online Link has also been activated on 1st July 2022. This blog will take you through the registration process on the IBPS website and will guide you on all the important things that are to be kept in mind while filling up the form. The Direct link to Apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment is updated here as the official notification is released.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online – Direct Link
Register for the IBPS clerk 2022 Exam by filling the Online Registration form available on the following link:
Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2022(Active Now)
IBPS Clerk Application form- Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2022||30th June 2022|
|Online Registration Process||1st July 2022|
|Online Application Ends On||21st July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||To be notified|
|IBPS Clerk Pre exam date||September 2022|
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their signature and photographs. The candidate must ensure that both the photograph (4.5 cms x 3.5 cms) and signature adhere to the specifications mentioned.
- CAPITAL LETTERS signature will not be accepted
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the online payment.
- Must have a valid personal email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2022- Step by step Process
Following steps should be followed for applying for IBPS Clerk 2022
STEP 1: The Registration
- First, click on the link to the form that is available on the IBPS website.
- Then choose ‘CLICK HERE' for registering yourself.
- Check all the exam requirements, see the necessary details, and then click on ‘PROCEED'.
- Then you need to register yourself by entering information like your name, mobile no., your email ID, a security code, etc.
STEP 2: Uploading the photo ID and Signature:
- You will have to upload your recent photograph and your signature in a pdf format.
- The photograph should be between 20kb to 50kb for smooth uploading.
- And your signature should be between 10kb to 20kb for smooth uploading.
Note – Please do not wait for the last date to fill the IBPS Clerk Online Application form. The sooner you fill the form, the better it is for you.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2022 Application Fees
The following are the application fees for IBPS Clerk 2022. All applicants will have to bear their own charges for Bank Transaction for making Online Payment of application fees and the intimation charges.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
IBPS Clerk Application Form – Instructions Before You Apply
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration are as per the specification given in the advertisement.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE COMPLETE ONLY AFTER THE CANDIDATES REGISTER ONLINE (FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY) AND REMIT THE REQUISITE APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES THROUGH ONLINE MODE.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents. In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to IBPS the candidature of the candidate will stand canceled.
- IBPS reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printout & e- receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the IBPS