IBPS Clerk Application Form
IBPS is expected to release the notification for the IBPS Clerk Exam in June 2023. According to the IBPS Exam Calendar, IBPS Clerk Application Procedure 2023 is expected to start in July. Candidates who are aspiring to join the banking industry should not miss on this golden opportunity. In this blog, we will discuss the detailed procedure for filling out the IBPS Clerk Application form 2023. Keep Reading!
Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mock Test Now
IBPS Clerk Apply Online – Direct Link
Once the IBPS Clerk Application Form is released candidates will be able to apply online. We will provide you with the direct link to apply online once it is available on the official website:
Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2023. (Link Inactive)
IBPS Clerk Application form- Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2023||June 2023|
|Online Registration Process||July 2023|
|Online Application Ends On||July 2023|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter||To be notified|
|IBPS Clerk Pre-exam date||August-September 2023|
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Scan their signature and photographs. The candidate must ensure that both the photograph (4.5 cms x 3.5 cms) and signature adhere to the specifications mentioned.
- CAPITAL LETTER signature will not be accepted
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the online payment.
- Must have a valid personal email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process.
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2023?
Following steps should be followed for applying for IBPS Clerk 2023
STEP 1: The Registration
- First, click on the link to the form that is available on the IBPS website.
- Then choose ‘CLICK HERE' for registering yourself.
- Check all the exam requirements, see the necessary details, and then click on ‘PROCEED'.
- Then you need to register yourself by entering information like your name, mobile no., your email ID, a security code, etc.
STEP 2: Uploading the photo ID and Signature:
- You will have to upload your recent photograph and your signature in a pdf format.
- The photograph should be between 20kb to 50kb for smooth uploading.
- And your signature should be between 10kb to 20kb for smooth uploading.
Note – Please do not wait for the last date to fill the IBPS Clerk Online Application form. The sooner you fill the form, the better it is for you.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2023 Application Fees
The following are the application fees for IBPS Clerk 2023. All applicants will have to bear their own charges for Bank Transaction for making Online Payment of application fees and the intimation charges.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
IBPS Clerk Application Form – Instructions Before You Apply
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of the furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration are as per the specification given in the advertisement.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE COMPLETE ONLY AFTER THE CANDIDATES REGISTER ONLINE (FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY) AND REMIT THE REQUISITE APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES THROUGH ONLINE MODE.
- Admission to the examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents. In the case at any stage, the candidate is found not to fulfill the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to IBPS the candidature of the candidate will stand canceled.
- IBPS reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the centres other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printouts & e- receipts should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the IBPS