IBPS SO 2022 Notification Out
The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the notification for the post of Specialist Officer on 1st November 2022. IBPS SO Exam are going to be conducted in three phases - Prelims, Mains and Interview. The online application process for IBPS SO 2022 will begin from 1st November 2022 and also the last date to use online for IBPS SO 2022 is 21st November 2022. There are 710 vacancies mentioned within the official notification of IBPS SO 2022.
IBPS conducts IBPS SO recruitment for the subsequent posts-
- Agriculture Field-grade Officer
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- IT Officer (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
IBPS SO 2021 Notification was released by IBPS for the recruitment on second November 2022 by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Committee on its official website. The IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 is for selecting candidates for the post of Specialist Officers in various Public Sector Banks for quite a while. The online-based application process for IBPS SO 2022 test has been begun on third November 2022.
IBPS SO 2022 Exam Highlights
The IBPS SO 2022 Highlights are mentioned within the below table.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|IBPS SO Recruitment Process||Prelims, Main Exams, Interview|
|Education Qualification||Graduates or relevant degree|
|Age Limit||20 years to 30 years|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PWD- Rs.175|
General and Others- Rs. 850
|IBPS SO Salary||Rs. 38000- 39000/-|
|IBPS Official Website||ibps.in|
There are 11 participating banks in IBPS SO 2022 Exam.
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS SO 2022 Exam Dates
Here are the important dates.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.11.2022- 21.11.2022|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||December 2022|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||24.12.2022/ 31.12.2022|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2023|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2023|
|Online Examination – Main||29 January 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2023|
|Download of call letters for interview||February 2023|
|Conduct of interview||February/March 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
IBPS SO 2022 Vacancy Details
IBPS has also released the vacancies within the notification which was released on 1st November 2022. This sector requires highly skilled people in their respective fields so on to qualify for the exam. The previous year's post-wise vacancy details are mentioned below within the table.
|1||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|2||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||516|
|3||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||25|
|4||Law Officer (Scale I)||10|
|5||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||15|
|6||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||100|
Candidates who are desiring to apply for this exam should confirm that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria which are specified by IBPS in this notification.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either -
- a Citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
- Refugees who are from Tibet and who visited India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person whose origin is Indian and came to or migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African nations like Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam and that should have a document issued by the Government of India to support the claim.
- Minimum: 20 years old
- Maximum: 30 years old
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
a) Four-year degree of BE or BTech i.e. Engineering or Technology Degree in Computer Sciences or Computer Applications or IT / Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunications OR
Post Graduation Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication OR
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B' level
Agricultural Officer (Scale I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy & Sciences / Fishery & Sciences/ Pisciculture or other related fields.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject matter at the degree (graduation) level OR
Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit along with English and Hindi as subject specialization at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I)
- A Bachelors Degree in Law i.e. LLB and enrolled as an advocate with the Bar Council of India
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- A Graduate degree and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degrees or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate diplomas in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Welfare Work / Labour Laws.
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- A Graduate degree and Two Years Full-time in Marketing/ Two Years Full-time MBA in Marketing / Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
The vital points regarding the notification for IBPS SO 2022 Examination have been mentioned above. Candidates applying for the same must be aware of the eligibility criteria so that the application form will not be rejected. You can also refer to the official notification of IBPS SO 2022 to know more details.