IBPS SO 2021 Notification Out
The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the notification for the post of Specialist Officer on 2nd November 2021. IBPS SO Exam are going to be conducted in three phases - Prelims, Mains and Interview. The online application process for IBPS SO 2021 will begin from 03 November 2021 and also the last date to use online for IBPS SO 2021 is 23rd November 2021. There are 1828 vacancies mentioned within the official notification of IBPS SO 2021.
IBPS conducts IBPS SO recruitment for the subsequent posts-
- Agriculture Field-grade Officer
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- IT Officer (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
IBPS SO 2021 Notification was released by IBPS for the recruitment on second November 2021 by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Committee on its official website. The IBPS SO Recruitment 2021 is for selecting candidates for the post of Specialist Officers in various Public Sector Banks for quite a while. The online-based application process for IBPS SO 2021 test has been begun on third November 2021.
IBPS SO 2021 Exam Highlights
The IBPS SO2021 Highlights are mentioned within the below table.
|IBPS SO 2021 Highlights|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Online Registration||03rd to 23rd November 2021|
|Salary||Rs 38,000/- – Rs 39,000/-|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Education Qualification||Graduation or Post Graduation in specific stream reckoning on the post|
|Age Limit||20 – 30 years|
There are 11 participating banks in IBPS SO 2021 Exam.
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS SO 2021 Exam Dates
BPS SO 2021 Preliminary test 2021 is planned to be continued 26th December 2021 and also the Mains assessment is going to be directed on 30th January 2022 in step with IBPS Calendar.
|Particulars||IBPS SO 2021 Dates|
|IBPS SO Notification 2021||2nd November 2021|
|IBPS Online Registration Starts From||3rd November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS SO||23rd November 2021|
|IBPS Call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||10 December 2021|
|Commencement of IBPS SO Preliminary Examination||26th December 2021|
|Result of IBPS SO Online exam – Preliminary||18th January 2022|
|IBPS Call letters for Online examination – Mains||January 2022|
|Commencement of IBPS SO Mains Exam||30th January 2022|
|Result of IBPS SO Online Mains Exam||February 2022|
|IBPS Conduct of Interview||February 2022/March 2022|
|IBPS SOFinal Result 2021||April 2022|
IBPS SO 2021 Vacancy Details
IBPS has also released the vacancies within the notification which was released on 2nd November 2021. This sector requires highly skilled people in their respective fields so on to qualify for the exam. The previous year's post-wise vacancy details are mentioned below within the table.
|Name of Post ||No. of Vacancies|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||220|
|Agriculture Officer (Scale-I)||884|
|Marketing Officer (Scale-I)||535|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)||61|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)||84|
Candidates who are desiring to apply for this exam should confirm that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria which are specified by IBPS in this notification.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either -
- a Citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
- Refugees who are from Tibet and who visited India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person whose origin is Indian and came to or migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African nations like Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam and that should have a document issued by the Government of India to support the claim.
- Minimum: 20 years old
- Maximum: 30 years old
A candidate should be born no sooner than second November 1991 or 2/11/1991 and no later than 01.11.2001 (both of these dates are inclusive)
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
a) Four-year degree of BE or BTech i.e. Engineering or Technology Degree in Computer Sciences or Computer Applications or IT / Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunications OR
Post Graduation Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication OR
Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B' level
Agricultural Officer (Scale I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy & Sciences / Fishery & Sciences/ Pisciculture or other related fields.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject matter at the degree (graduation) level OR
Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit along with English and Hindi as subject specialization at the degree (graduation) level.
Law Officer (Scale I)
- A Bachelors Degree in Law i.e. LLB and enrolled as an advocate with the Bar Council of India
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- A Graduate degree and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degrees or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate diplomas in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Welfare Work / Labour Laws.
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- A Graduate degree and Two Years Full-time in Marketing/ Two Years Full-time MBA in Marketing / Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
The vital points regarding the notification for IBPS SO 2021 Examination have been mentioned above. Candidates applying for the same must be aware of the eligibility criteria so that the application form will not be rejected. You can also refer to the official notification of IBPS SO 2021 to know more details.