IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria is mentioned in the detailed notification and is one of the most important details to be checked. The candidates must note that the eligibility criteria will be checked in terms of several parameters such as age limit, educational qualification, and nationality. The reference date for the calculation of the age limit or to satisfy the other eligibility criteria is expected to be 1st February 2024.
Attempt Free IFSCA Grade A Mock Test
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2024
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria must be known very well before applying. Applicants who do not meet the criteria will not be allowed to attempt the exam. In other cases, candidates may be disqualified if they're found to not satisfy the eligibility criteria in later stages. To prevent such issues, the following section provides information on the IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria, 2024 which the candidates should go through to determine if they're eligible for the exam.
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2024 - Educational Qualification
- Master's Degree with specialization in Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Master's in Computer Application/Information Technology
- Bachelor's degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University.
As per the notice that was released on 20th February 2023, the candidates must note that any candidate with a Bachelor's or Master's Degree can apply.
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility 2024 - Age Limit
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as of February 1, 2024 (Expected).
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility - Age Relaxation
Check out the image below to know the age relaxation:
- Only those candidates belonging to the 'Non-Creamy Layer' are eligible to apply under the OBC Category. The OBC candidates who belong to the 'Creamy Layer' are not entitled to apply under the OBC Category. Candidates belonging to the OBC category but coming in the 'Creamy Layer' are not entitled to OBC reservations. They should indicate their category as ‘Unreserved'. Candidates belonging to the OBC a. (NCL) category should have an OBC (NCL) valid certificate but earlier than the due date (closing date) of the application.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes who are also covered under the category of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities will be eligible for a grant of cumulative age relaxation.
IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria 2024 - Nationality
IFSCA invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for the General Stream.