IFSCA Grade A Eligibility Criteria: International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) is recruiting candidates for the Assistant Manager position. A total of 20 vacancies are up for grabs. This page will cover the eligibility criteria that candidates have to meet to be able to sit for the exam and qualify.
IFSCA Grade A 2023 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates wishing to apply for the IFSCA Grade A exam should know the eligibility criteria before applying. Applicants who do not meet the criteria will not be allowed to attempt the exam. In other cases, candidates may be disqualified if they're found to not satisfy the eligibility criteria in later stages. To prevent such issues, the following section provides information on the IFSCA Grade A 2023 Eligibility Criteria, which the candidates should go through to determine if they're eligible for the exam. The candidates must satisfy various criteria like age, educational qualification, etc.
- Master's Degree with specialization in Statistics/Economics/Commerce/Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Master's in Computer Application/Information Technology
- Bachelor's degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA.
- Bachelor's degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University.
As per the latest notice released on 20th February 2023, the candidates must note that any candidate with Bachelor's or Master's Degree can apply.
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2023)
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 1, 2023.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable:
a. up to a maximum of five years for candidates belonging to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe if the posts are reserved for them;
b. up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates if the posts are reserved for them;
- Only those candidates belonging to the 'Non-Creamy Layer' are eligible to apply under OBC Category. The OBC candidates who belong to the 'Creamy Layer' are not entitled to apply under OBC Category. Candidates belonging to the OBC category but coming in the 'Creamy Layer' are not entitled to OBC reservations. They should indicate their category as ‘Unreserved'. Candidates belonging to the OBC a. (NCL) category should have OBC (NCL) valid certificate but earlier than the due date (closing date) of the application.
- A relaxation of 10 (ten) years for PwBD candidates shall be applicable whether the post is reserved or not. Relaxation of 13 (thirteen) years for PwBD (OBC) candidates where vacancies are reserved for OBC candidates. Relaxation of 15 (fifteen) years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates where vacancies are reserved.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and the Other Backward Classes who are also covered under the category of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities will be eligible for a grant of cumulative age relaxation.
IFSCA Grade A Vacancy 2023
| Name of Posts||Total Number of Vacancy||Unreserved (UR)||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
IFSCA Grade A 2023 - Important Dates
The important dates for the IFSCA Grade A 2023 Recruitment process are:
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Notification Release Date||11th February 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Online Application Form Starts||11th February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IFSCA Grade A 2023|
3rd March 2023
15th March 2023 (Updated Date)
|Downloads IFSCA Grade A 2023 admit card |
5th April 2023 (Phase 1)
4th May 2023 (Phase 2)
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Exam Date Phase-1||15th April 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Exam Date Phase-2||13th May 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Result |
21st April 2023 (Phase 1)
30th May 2023 (Phase 2)
|IFSCA Grade A Interview||20th June to 23rd June 2023|
Also, check out the following given links: