IFSCA Grade A Result Out for Phase 2 on 30th May 2023! Phase 2 exam was conducted on 13th May 2023 and Phase 1 was conducted on 15th April 2023. The admit cards are available to download on the official website for Phase 2. IFSCA Grade A 2023 notification was released on the 11th of February 2023 for 20 vacancies. Candidates could apply online for the post of Grade A officer from the official website of IFSCA till 15th March 2023. Aspiring candidates must be aware of the exam dates of all the stages of the IFSCA Grade A examination. We have mentioned below the details of the IFSCA Grade A Exam Date.
Check IFSCA Grade A Exam Analysis
You can also download the memory-based question PDF from the above-linked exam analysis blog.
IFSCA Grade A Exam 2023- Overview
It is very essential to have a complete overview of the exam before moving on to the IFSCA Grade A Exam Dates. Below are the basic details for the IFSCA Grade A Exam.
|IFSCA Grade A Recruitment||IFSCA Grade A Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Selection Process||Phase 1, Phase 2 & Interview|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD|
IFSCA Grade A 2023 - Important Dates
The important dates along with the IFSCA Grade A Exam Dates 2023 are mentioned in the table below:
|IFSCA Grade A Notification 2023 Release Date||11th February 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Online Application Form Starts||11th February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IFSCA Grade A 2023|
3rd March 2023
15th March 2023 (Updated Date)
|Downloads IFSCA Grade A 2023 admit card |
5th April 2023 (Phase 1)
4th May 2023 (Phase 2)
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Exam Date Phase-1||15th April 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Exam Date Phase-2||13th May 2023 |
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Result |
21st April 2023 (Phase 1)
30th May 2023 (Phase 2)
|IFSCA Grade A Interview||TBA|
IFSCA Grade A Exam Pattern 2023
IFSCA Grade A Recruitment will be conducted in the following 3 phases-
- Phase 1: Online Exam (Preliminary)
- Phase 2: Online Exam (Mains)
- Phase 3: Interview
The following is the exam pattern for the online exams:
IFSCA Grade A Preliminary Online Exam 2023
The Prelims (Phase 1) Exam will have two papers which are explained in detail in the below table.
|Paper||Streams/Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut Off|
|Paper 1||Multiple choice questions:|
(a) General Awareness (financial sector) -25 questions X 1 mark each
(b) English language –25 questions X 1 mark each
(c) Quantitative Aptitude –25 questions X 1 mark each
(d) Test of Reasoning-25 questions X 1 mark each
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on General knowledge, Current events of national and international importance, Economic and social development (sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, and demographics), Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance and costing, Indian Economy, Global Economy, Five-year plans, Central Government's initiatives/ Schemes in the financial sector. (50 questions X 2 marks each) ||100||60 minutes||40%|
|Aggregate Cut-Off|| || || ||40%|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of a minimum of 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of a minimum of 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
- Candidates would need to secure a separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned in (ii) above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in the Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II. Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for the Phase II examination process and will not be counted for the final selection of the candidates.
- Subject to the criteria mentioned in (iii) above, all the candidates who clear Phase I shall be shortlisted for Phase II. A list of candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be made available on the IFSCA website.
IFSCA Grade A Main Online Exam 2023
The mains exam will be conducted on 13th May 2023. Phase 2 is divided into two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2. Check out the detailed exam pattern below:
|Paper||Streams/Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut Off||Weightage|
English (Descriptive Test)
(a) Precis Writing – 35 marks
(b) Essay writing – 30 marks
(c) Comprehension- 35 marks
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on subjects like IFSCA Act, Union Budget, Economic Survey, Banking, Capital Market, Insurance, Pension Funds, Bullion, GIFT City, GIFT IFSC, IFSCA, Global Financial Centres etc. (50 questions X 2 marks each) ||100||60 minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|Aggregate Cut-Off|| || || ||40%|| |
- Candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be issued new Hall Tickets.
- There shall be a negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 2 in Phase II
- There shall be a cut-off of a minimum of 30% for Paper 1 and a cut-off of a minimum of 40% for Paper 2 in Phase II
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-offs in each paper as mentioned above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in the Phase II exam (weightage of 1/3rd for Paper 1 and 2/3rd for Paper 2) to be shortlisted for Phase III.
- Subject to the criteria mentioned above, candidates equaling 3 times the number of vacancies shall be shortlisted, in order of merit, for Phase III i.e. the Interview. A list of candidates shortlisted for Interviews will be made available on the IFSCA website.
IFSCA Grade A Interview 2023
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. The weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in the interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
Also, check out the following given links: