IFSCA Grade A Exam Date
IFSCA Grade A Exam Dates will be released along with the official notification. Aspiring candidates must be aware of the exam dates of all the stages of the IFSCA Grade A examination. Usually, the Phase 1 Exam Date is notified in the official notification and a separate notice is released for the Phase 2 & Interview Exam Dates on the official website of IFSCA.
Attempt Free IFSCA Grade A Mock Test
IFSCA Grade A Exam Date 2024 - Overview
It is very essential to have a complete overview of the exam before moving on to the IFSCA Grade A Exam Dates. Below are the basic details for the IFSCA Grade A Exam.
|Exam Name||IFSCA Grade A Exam 2024|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Selection Process||Phase 1, Phase 2 & Interview|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD|
IFSCA Grade A Exam Date 2024
The important dates along with the IFSCA Grade A Exam Dates 2023 are mentioned in the table below:
|Events||Exam Dates (2024)||Exam Dates (2023)|
|IFSCA Grade A Admit Card ||To be Updated||5th April 2023 (Phase 1)|
4th May 2023 (Phase 2)
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Exam Date Phase-1||To be Updated||15th April 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A 2023 Exam Date Phase-2||To be Updated||13th May 2023|
|IFSCA Grade A Interview||To be Updated||20th June to 23rd June 2023|
IFSCA Grade A Exam Pattern 2024
IFSCA Grade A Recruitment will be conducted in the following 3 phases-
- Phase 1: Online Exam (Preliminary)
- Phase 2: Online Exam (Mains)
- Phase 3: Interview
The following is the exam pattern for the online exams:
IFSCA Grade A Preliminary Exam Pattern 2024
The Prelims (Phase 1) Exam will have two papers which are explained in detail in the below table.
|Paper||Streams/Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut Off|
|Paper 1||Multiple choice questions:|
(a) General Awareness (financial sector) -25 questions X 1 mark each
(b) English language –25 questions X 1 mark each
(c) Quantitative Aptitude –25 questions X 1 mark each
(d) Test of Reasoning-25 questions X 1 mark each
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on General knowledge, Current events of national and international importance, Economic and social development (sustainable development, poverty, inclusion, and demographics), Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance and costing, Indian Economy, Global Economy, Five-year plans, Central Government's initiatives/ Schemes in the financial sector. (50 questions X 2 marks each) ||100||60 minutes||40%|
|Aggregate Cut-Off|| || || ||40%|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of a minimum of 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of a minimum of 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
- Candidates would need to secure a separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned in (ii) above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in the Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II. Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for the Phase II examination process and will not be counted for the final selection of the candidates.
- Subject to the criteria mentioned in (iii) above, all the candidates who clear Phase I shall be shortlisted for Phase II. A list of candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be made available on the IFSCA website.
IFSCA Grade A Mains Exam Pattern 2024
The mains exam will be divided into two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2. Check out the detailed exam pattern below:
|Paper||Streams/Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut Off||Weightage|
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive Test)(a) Precis Writing – 35 marks(b) Essay writing – 30 marks (c) Comprehension- 35 marks||100||60 minutes||30%||1/3rd|
|Paper 2||Multiple choice questions on subjects like IFSCA Act, Union Budget, Economic Survey, Banking, Capital Market, Insurance, Pension Funds, Bullion, GIFT City, GIFT IFSC, IFSCA, Global Financial Centres etc. (50 questions X 2 marks each) ||100||60 minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|Aggregate Cut-Off|| || || ||40%|| |
- Candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be issued new Hall Tickets.
- There shall be a negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 2 in Phase II
- There shall be a cut-off of a minimum of 30% for Paper 1 and a cut-off of a minimum of 40% for Paper 2 in Phase II
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-offs in each paper as mentioned above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in the Phase II exam (weightage of 1/3rd for Paper 1 and 2/3rd for Paper 2) to be shortlisted for Phase III.
- Subject to the criteria mentioned above, candidates equaling 3 times the number of vacancies shall be shortlisted, in order of merit, for Phase III i.e. the Interview. A list of candidates shortlisted for Interviews will be made available on the IFSCA website.
IFSCA Grade A Interview 2024
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. The weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in the interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.