From September 1, 2021, the NIACL AO Apply Online Link is available on the official website of New India Assurance Company Limited @newindia.co.in. The last date to apply for NIACL AO is September 21, 2021. All qualified applicants who are interested and meet all of the eligibility criteria for 300 Administrative Officer positions must submit their online application form before September 21, 2021.
NIACL AO Application Schedule
Important dates for the application process for the NIACL AO 2021
|Commencement of online registration of application||01/09/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||21/09/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||21/09/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||06/10/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||01/09/2021 to 21/09/2021|
NIACL AO Application Form - Prerequisites
Candidates are also advised to keep the following documents handy while filling up the application form:
- A valid Mobile Number/Email ID should be verified through OTP.
- An updated photo ID proof. (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Passport, Driving License, Government Employer ID)
- A scanned passport-size photograph in JPEG format.
- A scanned signature in JPEG format.
NIACL AO Application Form - Steps to apply
To apply for NIACL's AO exam, candidates need to register on the official website. Candidates must apply online only to take the NIACL AO examination. Following is the application process for NIACL AO 2021.
Step 1: You can apply online for NIACL AO 2021 by clicking on the ‘Apply Online' link given above.
Step 2: Click the CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION link provided on the topmost right-hand side of the redirected page to begin your online application.
Step 3: Fill in all of your basic information in the first section of the form and click on Save and Next at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Upload your photograph and signature onto the second section of the NIACL AO 2021 application form. For NIACL 2021, photographs should be of passport size, and 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm is the maximum permissible size. Photo's file size should be at least 20KB and maximum 50KB, and signature's at least 10KB and of maximum 20KB. Click on the Next button.
Step 5: Give your contact information as well as your educational and work history. After you are done, click SAVE & NEXT.
Step 6: At this point, you will see the preview of the application form for NIACL AO 2021. Make sure you check all details for errors. After you submit the Application Form and pay the Application Fee, you will not be able to review it.
Step 7: Select the preferred method of payment to pay the NIACL AO 2021 Exam application fee. Application fees can be paid by credit or debit cards, or by net banking.
Step 8: Click the Submit button. You will successfully submit your application for NIACL AO 2021. Take a printout of the final Application form for future reference.
NIACL AO Application Fee
The application fee for the NIACL AO exam is non-refundable in any case and cannot be reserved for any other exam or selection. Also, the transaction charge, if any, is to be borne by the candidates. As per the 2021 notification, the NIACL AO Application fees for reserved categories is given below:
NIACL AO Exam Application Fees
|SC/ST/PWD||Only Intimation Charges i.e. Rs. 100/- |
|General & OBC||Application Fee plus intimation charges i.e. Rs. 600/- |
Guidelines for Scanning and upload of Documents
Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- The size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
Signature and left thumb impression :
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Dimensions :
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB
The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black ink.
- File type: jpg / jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB