NIACL AO Salary
The NIACL AO Salary 2021 is one of the most interesting things to know for the candidates who are going to appear for this exam. NIACL offers a handsome salary, allowances, and benefits to its employees. It is one of the great career opportunities for candidates who are preparing for government jobs and want a stable career.
Candidates who will be selected for the NIACL AO 2021 will get many allowances such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, transport allowance, city compensatory allowance, etc which will be revised from time to time as per the company policy. Now let us look at the overview of NIACL AO Salary 2021 from the table mentioned below:
|Basic Pay||Rs. 32,795 (p.m.)|
|Payscale||32795 – 1610 (14) – 55335 – 1745 (4) – 62315|
|Total Salary||Rs. 60,000 (p.m.)|
NIACL AO 2021 Perks and Allowances
Apart from the NIACL AO salary, the NIACL administrative officer Will also be assigned several perks and allowances, they are:
- Dearness allowance
- House rent allowance
- Transport allowance
- City compensatory allowance
- Newspaper allowance
- Allowance for the furnishing of residence
- Medical Reimbursement along with hospitalization facility
- Provision of loans at concessional rates of interest for housing, car, education, digital accessories.
- coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA
NIACL AO career growth
The NIACL AO salary for Officers increases with the increase in their posts in the insurance company. In terms of growth in career, NIACL is one of the best companies to work for.
Employees working as AO need to serve the company for a minimum of four years and after the completion of this time period, the responsibilities, post, and NIACL AO salary for employees also increases.
NIACL AO is one of the most sought-after jobs in India that's why aspirants must try to crack the exam for the benefits, NAICL AO salary, and more importantly for a good job prospect.
NIACL AO 2021 Job Profile
Let us now have a look at the detailed job profile of a NIACL administrative officer.
- The post of NIACL AO is categorized into two positions, generalist AO and specialist AO. The Generalist AO supervises the NIACL assistant and risk assessments and is responsible for verifying risk proposals.
- A number of Job responsibilities and duties are associated with NIACL AO (Administrative Officers).
- A NIACL AO (Administrative officer) is an entry-level officer who performs administrative and authoritative work.
- He/ She is responsible for reviewing Insurance Policies, Checking Clauses, Settling Insurance Claims, Verifying the risk proposals, and submitting official returns.
- The job responsibilities of NIACL finance and Account officer include resolving bills, sending bills to the company customers, managing financial bookkeeping, and providing assistance in the preparation of the company budget.
- NIACL Legal Officer is responsible for handling the legal affairs of the company, creating legal documents, and ensuring there are no errors in the agreements and contracts.
- The NIACL Company secretary ensures that the decision made by the board of directors is being implemented on time and accurately.