The SIDBI Grade A Officer recruitment is conducted for the selection of Grade A level posts of Assistant Managers (General Stream) for its branches across the country. SIDBI has released a detailed notification announcing the 100 vacancies for the year 2022-23 for Grade A level posts. Aspirants can send their online application starting 14th December 2022 till the 3rd of January 2023. Read further to know the eligibility criteria to apply for SIDBI Grade A officer exam.
Take A Free Mock Test Here
SIDBI Grade A Eligibility Criteria for 2022-23
The eligibility criteria for SDIBI Recruitment 2022-23 comprise nationality, age & educational qualifications.
A candidate must be either
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
As on December 14th, 2022
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 28 years
(Candidates born not earlier than 14.12.1994 and not later than 15.12.2001 [both days including] are only eligible to apply)
Relaxation in the upper age limit would be available as under:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non- creamy layer)||3 years|
|3||PwBD [Unreserved/EWS] Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under "The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016".||10 years|
|4||PwBD [OBC candidates] [cumulative with OBC relaxation]||13 years|
|5||PwBD [SC / ST candidates] [cumulative with SC/ST relaxation||15 years|
|6||Ex-servicemen candidates (as per the provisions of ExServicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Amendment Rules, 2012) Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalided||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 years|
The minimum percentage criterion is not there.
|Education (As on January 03, 2023) |
Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government
Bachelors' Degree in Law / Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical);
CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA
PhD from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
Take A Free Mock Test Here
Read on for more details: SIDBI Notification 2022, SIDBI Application Form 2022, SIDBI Syllabus 2022, SIDBI Exam Pattern 2022, SIDBI Vacancy 2022
SIDBI Grade A Officer 2022-23 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
The candidates have to pay a requisite application fee while filling out their SIDBI Grade A Application Form as per their category. The fees once paid will not be refunded.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total Charges|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 925/-||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 1100/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD||Nil||Rs. 175/-||Rs. 175/-|
Steps to Apply for SIDBI Grade A Officer Exam Online
- Use the link "Applications for Recruitment of Officers in Grade A General Stream" link to land on the Careers page.
- Click on the link given at the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
- You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "Continue".
- You will see the application form. Fill in all your personal, educational, and professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Click on Submit and Make the Payment.
Direct Link to Apply for SIDBI 2022-23 Exam