SSC Stenographer Notification 2022
SSC Stenographer 2022 notification was released by the Staff Selection Commission on 20 August 2022. The application process is open from 20 August - 5 September 2022. The exam is scheduled to be held in November 2022. Vacancies will be determined in due course. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date to apply. Check complete details about SSC Stenographer 2022.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
SSC Stenographer Notification 2022 - Important Dates
Some important dates for SSC Notification 2022 are as follows :
|Dates for submission of online applications||20 August 2022 to 05 September 2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||05 September 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||05 September 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||06 September 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||06 September 2022|
|Date of "Window for Application Form Correction‟ and online payment of Correction Charges.||07 September 2022 (11 pm)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||November 2022|
SSC Stenographer Notification 2022 - Notification
SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification was released on 20th August 2022. Download the official notification of SSC Stenographer 2022 below :
SSC Stenographer 2022 Notification
SSC Stenographer Notification 2022 – Application Form
The online registration for SSC Stenographer 2022 started from 20 August 2022. Candidates can apply through the official website. But before applying, candidates must go through the article and official notification to check if you meet all the criteria or not. Apply for the exam by clicking on the link below :
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2022
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2022 - Steps to Apply
Check the steps to apply for SSC Stenographer Application Form 2022 below :
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5cm (height). The photograph should be without cap and spectacles.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB): Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with illegible/blurred signature will be rejected.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 05.09.2022 (11 pm).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
|General/ Other Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Section candidates||INR 100|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-servicemen/ Female candidates||No application fees|
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Various Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer 2022 are as follows :
- Stenographer Grade C: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01..2022 i.e. candidates born not
before 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
- Stenographer Grade D: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022 i.e. candidates born not
before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
Minimum Education Qualification -: Candidate must have cleared the 12th (HSC) Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. Candidates who have not acquired the essential qualification as on 5 September 2022 will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The SSC Stenographer 2022 exam will have 2 stages -:
1) Online Computer Based Exam
2) Skill Test
SSC Stenographer 2022 Online Exam – Pattern
The SSC Stenographer 2022 Exam Pattern is as follows :
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|3||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
SSC Stenographer 2022 Skill Test – Pattern
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography, which includes –
- Dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the online Application Form) at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade "C" and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade "D".
- The matter will have to be transcribed on a computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Sl. No.||Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes) for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe in the CBE |
|1||Stenographer Grade "D"||English||50||70|
|2||Stenographer Grade "D"||Hindi||65||90|
|3||Stenographer Grade "C"||English||40||55|
|4||Stenographer Grade "C"||Hindi||55||75|
After selection, candidates who had given the skill test in Hindi will have to learn English Stenography and vice versa. Failing to do so might result in no clearance of Probation.
SSC Stenographer 2022 – Syllabus
The syllabus of SSC Stenographer is as follows :
General Intelligence & Reasoning
It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type.
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Analysis & Judgment
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series and more.
The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate's abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
Attempt a Free Mock Test Here
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension
In addition to the testing of candidates' understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/ her writing ability, would also be tested.
This is the complete information regarding SSC Stenographer 2022. Keep yourself updated with any SSC Stenographer related information here or download Oliveboard App.