The Reserve Bank of India conducts an examination for the post of RBI Grade B Officers. These jobs are considered to be one of the most important and prestigious in the country, which is why a large number of candidates sit for this examination. The fierce competition means that you need to be well-prepared if you want to clear the exam. Blindly following study materials will not help you get through the exam and you need to get the very best RBI Grade B books if you want to clear the RBI Grade B examinations.
Best RBI Grade B Books for Exam Preparation
Look at the most useful study material for the RBI Grade B preparation. Also, find some important sources of preparation along with RBI Grade B Books in this blog.
RBI Grade B Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude
This section needs more and more Practice but before that, one needs to make sure that one’s concepts are clear. For conceptual information, tips, tricks, and practice, the below-mentioned books are the ones that a serious candidate must refer to.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic written by Rajesh Verma.
- Magical Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations written by R.S. Agarwal
- How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT written by Arun Sharma.
RBI Grade B Books for the English Language
The English Language is the scoring subject if prepared well. The mistake that an aspirant commit is that while attempting this section, they go by Instinct rather than applying the concepts. The below-mentioned Books for RBI Grade B will allow you to have a command over Grammar, Vocabulary & Comprehension.
- High School Grammar and Composition written by Wren and Martin
- Objective General English written by S.P. Bakshi
- Word Power Made Simple by Normal Lewis
Click on the image given below to know about the Life of an RBI Grade B Officer.
Logical Reasoning Books for RBI Grade B
This section tends to remain the favorite of most of the candidates. This is because along with being scoring, it is interesting. Practice is the only key to this section. The candidates who want to gain full marks in this section must do two things. One is Attempt Mock Tests and the other is Attempt RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers. Also, check out the RBI Grade B Books for Logical Reasoning below.
- Magical Book on Puzzles written by K. Kundan
- Analytical Reasoning written by M.K. Pandey
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning written by R.S. Aggarwal
General Awareness Books for RBI Grade B
The General Awareness section consumes less time and gives more scores but this is only possible when this section is prepared well. GA/ Banking Awareness Section is vast or can say is never ending because you have ample things to cover. The only solution here is to be smart and prepare according to the syllabus and the most important or most asked topics in PYPs.
- Banking Awareness for SBI and IBPS Bank Clerk/PO/RBI Exams/RRB by Disha Experts
- Banking Awareness by Arihant Experts
- Free Banking Awareness Ebook: Important Abbreviations Volume I
Worried about the General Awareness section? Well, we have drafted a detailed study plan that will help you out with your query. Check How to Score 55+/80 in the General Awareness section.
Economic and Social Issues Study Material
The candidates must be well-versed in the current news as to ace this section. Below is the list of the books or newspapers that can be referred for preparation along with RBI Grade B Study Material.
- Economic Times Newspaper
- The Hindu Newspaper
- Growth and Development written by Devraj Ray
- Indian Economy written by Mishra Puri
RBI Suggested RBI Grade B ESI Study Material
Check the list of the RBI Grade B Study Material for ESI as per the Reserve Bank of India.
- Books: Indian Economy: 1. Uma Kapila (series of books) 2. Indian Economy: Mishra & Puri (Latest Edition) 3. Growth and Development: Devraj Ray 4. Sociology: C.N. Shankar Rao 5. Public Finance – K K Andley and Sundaram
- Newspapers including Mint, Business Line, etc
- Magazines/Periodicals/ Bulletins including RBI Bulletins, EPW, India Today, etc
- Reports: 1. World Development Report 2. Economic Survey of India 3. RBI Annual Report 4. Report on Trends and Progress of Banking in India, etc. 5. IMF: World Economic Outlook
- Material sourced from RBI website
RBI Grade B Books: Finance and Management
Check out the list of books for RBI Grade B for the Finance and Management Section below.
- Indian Economy written by Ramesh Singh
- Public Finance by K.K. Andley and Sundaram
- Financial Management written by Prasanna Chandra.
If you are a candidate who is preparing for RBI Grade B Exam, IBPS PO & SBI PO simultaneously, then you must definitely check out the blog on Simultaneous Preparation of RBI Grade B, IBPS PO & SBI PO.
RBI Suggested RBI Grade B General Finance & Management Study Material
Check the list of the RBI Grade B Study Material for General Finance & Management as per the Reserve Bank of India.
- Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara
- Indian Economy – Mishra & Puri
- Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin
- Financial Management – Prasanna Chandra
- Major financial newspapers
- International business by Hill and Jain
- RBI Annual Report, Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India, etc.
- Economic Survey
- Material sourced from the RBI website
- Stephen P. Robbins & Mary Coulter, Management.
- Robbins Stephen P and Judge T.A., Vohra, Organisational Behaviour
- Dessler Gary, Warkkey Biju- Human Resource Management
- Decenzo and Robbins- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Velasquez Manuel G: Business Ethics- Concepts and Cases.
- Fernando A.C.: Business Ethics – An Indian Perspective.
- Crane Andrew & Matten Dirk: Business Ethics
- Ghosh B N: Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
|Download RBI Grade B 2023 Revision Express Batch GA Class 1 Handout for FREE|
|FREE RBI Grade B 2023 Revision Express Batch GA Class 2 Handout- Download|
|Download RBI Grade B 2023 Revision Express Batch GA Class 3 Handout for FREE|
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Ebooks on Quantitative Aptitude
Ebooks on Reasoning
Ebooks on the English Language
Conclusion – RBI Grade B Best Books
When you choose to prepare for the RBI Grade B exams after studying from these books, you are guaranteed to score well in the examination. Apart from these books list, the candidates must focus on Current Affairs, Reading Newspapers, Magazines, etc. Apart from this, the best study material consists of RBI Bulletins & annual reports of RBI.
Get Daily FREE Material for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A- Join Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Telegram Channel
Do not forget to check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
RBI Grade B Best Books FAQs
Ques. Is RBI Grade B Exam tough?
Ans. Yes, the RBI Grade B Exam is tough if not prepared well. With the right preparation strategy and set of books, one can easily clear the exam.
Ques. Which RBI Grade B Books should I read to prepare for the exam?
Ans. It will be enough if you prepare for the RBI Grade B Exam using the books mentioned above in this article.
Ques. Do RBI Grade B books carry solved sample question papers?
Ans. No, most of the books don’t carry solved sample question papers. However, you can find the same on our platform.
DOWNLOAD THE RBI, NABARD, SEBI Prep App FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION The app provides comprehensive study material in form of online courses to ace these examinations. The study material ranges from online LIVE classes, video lectures, study notes, revision sessions, past year papers, topic tests, the objective plus descriptive mock tests, mock interviews, and much more.
Hello there! I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Regulatory Bodies, Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors!