The announcement of IBPS RRB Notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant & PO has brought in huge relief for the aspirants eagerly waiting for the examinations to happen. The IBPS RRB notification was released on the 7th of June and now the IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online Link has also been activated. This blog will take you through the registration process on the IBPS website and will guide you on all the important things that are to be kept in mind while filling up the form.
- 1. IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online – Important Dates
- 2. IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online 2021 – Direct Link
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Vacancy
- IBPS RRB Clerk – Instructions Before You Apply
- 3. IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Test Series – Complete Preparations
- Frequently Asked Questions: IBSP RRB Clerk On-Line Registration Process
Latest Update | IBPS RRB 2021
Prepare for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam with Mock Test Series and Courses.
1. IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online – Important Dates
The important dates in regard to the online application and registration process are as follows:
Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs X) for Recruitment of Group “B” – Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||08/06/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||28/06/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||28/06/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||28/06/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||08/06/2021 to 28/06/2021|
2. IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online 2021 – Direct Link
Register for the IBPS RRB Assistant 2021 Exam by filling the Online Registration form available on the following link:
2.1 IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online 2021 – How to Fill the form
Follow the Following Steps for filling the IBPS RRB Clerk Online Application form -:
1) Click on the Above given Direct link, Then click on the “Click here for New Registration“.
2) After entering your basic information and contact details, you would be provided a provisional registration number and password. It will also be sent to your Email ID and Registered mobile number through Email and SMS.
3) Candidates are required to upload their
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration
Check the Official Notification for the details of all these documents
4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
6) After Final Submit, Candidates would have to pay the Application fees. It can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
7) Candidates are advised to take a printout of the [payment e-receipt and also the Online Application form.
(These instructions are as per the Official IBPS RRB 2021 Notification)
Note – Please do not wait for the last date to fill the IBPS RRB Clerk Online Application form. The sooner you fill the form, the better it is for you.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Vacancy
The vacancy for IBPS RRB Clerk is released for the year 2021. This year a total of 5108 vacancies has been released for the office assistant post.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
IBPS RRB Clerk – Instructions Before You Apply
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, registration of preferences for RRBs etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. IBPS will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility (01.06.2021 for age and 28.06.2021 for educational qualifications and experience).
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode only.
- Please ensure that the image files of the documents to be uploaded i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration are as per the specification given in the advertisement.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE COMPLETE ONLY AFTER THE CANDIDATES REGISTER ONLINE (FILL IN THE APPLICATION FORM COMPLETELY) AND REMIT THE REQUISITE APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES THROUGH ONLINE MODE.
- Admission to examination will be purely provisional without verification of documents. In case at any stage the candidate is found not to fulfil the eligibility criteria/ cannot produce the requisite documents to IBPS/ RRBs the candidature of the candidate will stand cancelled.
- IBPS reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Application printout & e- receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the RRBs/ IBPS
3. IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Test Series – Complete Preparations
For your all-round preparations, Oliveboard provides IBPS RRB Clerk Test series. This will cover both prelims and mains phase of mocks for an individual. All inclusive tests are mentioned below and you can get all of this at just ₹799
IBPS RRB ASSISTANT PRACTICE PACK – Features
- Validity: Jan 31, 2022
- 20 Tests for IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims.
- 10 Tests for IBPS RRB Assistant Mains.
- All Topic Tests
- 60 Prelims Sectional Tests
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests
- GK Tests
Frequently Asked Questions: IBSP RRB Clerk On-Line Registration Process
“REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Check your junk or spam folder.
Last date to apply for IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 is 28th June 2021
Use the link given to register for IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 and start your application process. Registration has started on 8th June 2021
A total of Rs. 850/- for General Category and Rs 175/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category candidates based on last year’s notification.
5108 vacancies has been announced for IBPS RRB Clerk 2021
That brings us to the end of this article. Click on the IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online link 2021 and start preparing for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam. Enroll now for the IBPS RRB Complete Course and realize your dream of joining Public Sector Banks.
- बैंकिंग साक्षात्कार: स्मरण रखने के लिए 10 बातें
- क्षेत्रीय ग्रामीण बैंकों के लिए IBPS RRB परीक्षा
- Video: Top Ten Bank Exam Myths Busted
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें