The announcement of IBPS RRB Notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant & PO has brought in huge relief for the aspirants eagerly waiting for the examinations to happen. The IBPS RRB notification was released on the 30th of June and now the IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online Link has also been activated.
This blog will take you through the registration process on the IBPS website and will guide you on all the important things that are to be kept in mind while filling up the form.
1. IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online – Important Dates
The important dates in regards to the online application and registration process are as follows:
- IBPS RRB Clerk Online Application – Start Date – 1st July 2020
- IBPS RRB Clerk Online Application – End Date – 21st July 2020
- Closure for editing application details – 21st July 2020
- Last date for printing your application – 5th August 2020
- Online Fee Payment – 1st July to 21st July 2020
2. IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online 2020 – Direct Link
Register for the IBPS RRB Assistant 2020 Exam by filling the Online Registration form available on the following link:
2.1 IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online 2020 – How to Fill the form
Follow the Following Steps for filling the IBPS RRB Clerk Online Application form -:
1) Click on the Above given Direct link, Then click on the “Common Recruitment Process – Regional Rural Banks Phase VIII“. Then click on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-RRBs-OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” Link
2) The next step is Registration. For this, click on the link that says – “Click here for new registration“. Here, after entering your basic information and contact details, you would be provided a provisional registration number and password. It will also be sent to your Email ID and Registered mobile number through Email and SMS.
3) Candidates are required to upload their
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration
Check the Official Notification for the details of all these documents
4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
5) For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
6) After Final Submit, Candidates would have to pay the Application fees. It can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
7) Candidates are advised to take a printout of the [payment e-receipt and also the Online Application form.
(These instructions are as per the Official IBPS RRB 2020 Notification)
Note – Please do not wait for the last date to fill the IBPS RRB Clerk Online Application form. The sooner you fill the form, the better it is for you.
3. IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 Online Course – Complete Preparations
For your all-round preparations, Oliveboard has brought a full-fledged course for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk combined. This will cover both prelims and mains phase of preparations for an individual.
– Live Video & Audio Interaction with the faculty
– 20+ Hours of Doubt Cum Revision Classes
– 60+ Video Lectures
– 15+ Live Practice Sessions (led by faculty)
– 20 Prelims + 10 Mains Mock Tests for IBPS RRB Asst.
– 20 Prelims + 10 Mains Mock Tests for IBPS RRB Officer
– 90 Sectional Tests for Prelims & Mains
– Topic + GK Tests + 200 E-books
– Special test-taking strategy sessions
This course will cover every aspect of preparation starting from basics to building concepts to practicing to strategizing your preparations. Get the best guidance from some of the top faculty of the country
That brings us to the end of this article. Click on the IBPS RRB Clerk Apply Online link 2020 and start preparing for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam. Enroll now for the IBPS RRB Complete Course and realize your dream of joining Public Sector Banks.
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here