Regional Rural Banks have very recently released the recruitment notification for IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistants) with a total vacancy of 3688. The online application process for the same has started from 19th of June 2019, and the Preliminary Exam is scheduled to happen 17th, 18th & 25th of August 2019. With almost 2 months remaining for the Prelims Exam, aspirants who are keen about making their careers in the Banking sector, should grab this opportunity and also start preparing for the IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistants) 2019 Exam. What better way to prepare than taking timely Mock Tests and then analysing & solving the questions. This blog IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series 2019, is all about the Mock Test Series 2019 for RRB Clerk (Office Assistants) with 20 Mock Tests for Prelims and 10 Mock Tests for Mains.
- IBPS RRB Clerk 2019 – Apply Online Link
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series 2019 by Oliveboard
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series 2019
Latest Update | IBPS RRB 2021
Prepare for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam with Mock Test Series and Courses.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2019 – Apply Online Link
[gdlr_button href=”https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rrbb8oajun19/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Apply Online for IBPS RRB Clerk 2019 here[/gdlr_button]
IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series 2019 by Oliveboard
How does a Mock Test Help?
A mock test is a practice exam designed to be as much similar to the real exam as possible. It has several purposes specifically for the Banking, SSC & Insurance Exam aspirant such as:
- It gives the aspirant a good idea of what to expect, and a useful practice in time management.
- For aspirants who are performing well in the Mock Tests, it can be a boost to their confidence.
- For aspirants who are not working hard, it serves as a useful wake-up call so that they can improve and overcome their shortcomings.
- For all aspirants it can highlight areas that really need more practice.
- It makes an exam aspirant habitual of the test taking environment so that he/she doesn’t feel uncomfortable or uneasy when taking the real exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series 2019
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.oliveboard.in/ibps-rrb-assistant/?ref=hny” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Take a Free IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Here[/gdlr_button]
IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series 2019
1. 20 Mocks for IBPS RRB Asst.(Clerk) Prelims
Oliveboard provides you with IBPS RRB Clerk (office assistants) Mock Tests for Prelims so that you can test yourself and the level of your performance. Also it provides you the complete solution part for the questions asked. Adding to it is the analytics feature that helps you understand your strengths and shortcomings after you have attempted your paper. This helps you a great deal as now you know the weak topics and mistakes and thereby improving on them and not repeating the mistakes again.
2. 10 Mocks for IBPS RRB Asst.(Clerk) Mains
Preparing for mains exam should be simultaneous with the prelims exam as the general awareness section can never be prepared in just a few days before the Exam. It needs consistence and regular revision. The IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series Package gives you complete access to the Mains Tests so that as soon as the Prelims exam is over, you can carry on with your Mains Preparation without any delay.
3. All Topic Tests
Topic Tests help you when you need to practice a variety of questions on a particular topic whether be it Numerical Ability, Reasoning or English Language. These are available in three difficulty levels – Level 1, Level 2, Level 3. As and when you feel the need to take these, you can go for them as level 1 questions are easy, level 2 are moderate and level 3 are difficult questions.
4. Sectional Tests
Sectional Tests provide with an option of practicing the complete section be it Numerical Ability, Reasoning or English Language. Practicing a complete section gives you confidence and self belief and thereby enhancing our performance in the Mock Tests and eventually the real exam.
5. GK Supplement with 2500 questions
GK Supplement will help you in the IBPS Clerk Mains paper as as the GA section carries a total of 40 marks and and if prepared properly for this section, it can fetch you great marks. Our GK Supplement will help you practice a myriad of GK questions with the solutions provided for them as well.
How to make most of IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series 2019?
- Take a Free Mock Test
- Analyze Your Performance
- Identify Weak Areas
- Get Expert Feedback
- Keep Practicing more Mock Tests
Advantages of Oliveboard’s IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series 2019
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC.
- Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Oliveboard’s Analytics feature and get to know your Weak Areas.
- Get Oliveboard’s Expert Guidance to improve your score in subsequent Tests.
We hope that you like this blog “IBPS RRB Clerk Mock Test Series 2019”. Take a free Mock Test for IBPS RRB Clerk (Office Assistant), analyse it and then base your preparations as per the analysis. This will surely help you improve and perform better in the Exam. You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Banking and Government exams and learn from your peers.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- IBPS PO 2021 Mock Test: Attempt Now
- SBI PO 2021 – Attempt Free Mock Test Here
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क राजस्थान Gram Sevak मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क UP Lekhpal मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें