JAIIB 2023 Registration Open: IIBF has opened the registration for the JAIIB May 2023 cycle. The window for registration is from 1st March 2023 to 21st March 2023. This blog will provide all the useful information for the registration process. Candidates can know how to register, the application fees, late fees, and other information. The exam will be in May 2023.
JAIIB 2023 Registration- How to Apply
Candidates should follow these steps to apply for the JAIIB 2023 May exam:
- Visit the IIBF’s official website at www.iibf.org.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the “Examination/ Courses” option.
3. Under “Examinations/Courses”, select the “Flagship Course” option.
4. A new page will be displayed; select “JAIIB”.
5. Click on the “Apply Online” tab.
6. Select “Exams (Members)” from the drop-down box after clicking on the “Apply Now” tab.
7. Login with your membership credentials by clicking on “JAIIB.”
8. To proceed to the payment area, fill out the online application form and click the “Accept and Submit” option.
9. Choose the most convenient way of online payment for you and pay for the exam (including the penalty fee, if applicable).
10. The website will provide transaction information and confirmation through SMS to the registered mobile number on successful registration.
11. Take a printout of the JAIIB 2023 application form for future reference.
12. An appropriate message will appear on the screen if the process is unsuccessful or incomplete. In that case, the applicant must repeat the online process.
Candidates should clear the exam within the time limit of three years. If you do not pass the exam within the allotted time, you must re-enroll as a fresh student, and the institute will give no credit. For the first try, a three-year time limit will begin on the date of application. Attempts will be counted regardless of whether or not an applicant presents for any examination.
The JAIIB registration fee is based on the number of attempts made by the candidates and the time of registration. The following is the baseline registration price for the JAIIB Exam based on the number of attempts:
|Number of attempts||Basic Fees|
|JAIIB First Attempt Fee||INR 4000|
|JAIIB Second Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Third Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Fourth Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
|JAIIB Fifth Attempt Fee||INR 1300|
The JAIIB application process is divided into three phases. To avoid paying the penalty cost in later registration phases, candidates should register in the first phase of the registration window.
The following is the registration fee for the JAIIB exam based on the period/phase of registration:
JAIIB May 2023 Cycle Application Fees
|1st March 2023 to 7th March 2023||Rs 4000/-|
|8th March 2023 to 14th March 2023||Rs. 4000 + Rs. 100|
|15th March 2023 to 21st March 2023||Rs. 4000 + Rs. 200|
JAIIB 2023 Registration- Prerequisites
To be eligible for appearing in the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers examination candidates have to fulfill the following criteria:
- The candidate must be working in the Banking and Finance sector.
- The candidate must be working in an institution that is a member of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- The candidate must have cleared at least class 12th or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board.
- The Junior staff of the banking and financial institutions, which are members of the IIBF, can appear for the JAIIB examination if they have passed class 12.
- The candidates who have not cleared the 12th class or equivalent examination can appear for the clerical or supervisory staff cadre JAIIB examination on Manager’s recommendation or the Officer in charge of the bank where they are employed.
- There is no age limit for JAIIB. However, the candidate must be employed in the banking and finance sector.
JAIIB 2023 – Important Dates for JAIIB May 2023 Cycle
|JAIIB 2023 Online Registration Begins||1st March 2023|
|JAIIB 2023 Online Registration Closes (with Late Fee)||21st March 2023|
|JAIIB Admit Card 2023 Release Date||TBA|
|Indian Economy and Indian Financial System||7th May 2023|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||13th May 2023|
|Accounting & Financial Management for Bankers||14th May 2023|
|Retail Banking and Wealth Management||21st May 2023|
JAIIB is a great opportunity to enjoy increased benefits and perks in the form of salary increments and work enrichment. Candidates should make full use of this opportunity and apply by today for the exam in May 2023.
You can even refer to our YouTube channel for more information on JAIIB, CAIIB, and more!
JAIIB 2023 Registration- Frequently Asked Questions
The last date of registration for the JAIIB 2023 June cycle is the 21st of March 2023. You can register through the official website of IIBF. Keep in mind that only those who are already members of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance can apply for these courses.
JAIIB consists of 4 papers which are further divided into modules. The four papers are-
1. Indian Economy and Indian Financial System
2. Principles and Practices of Banking
3. Accounting and Financial Management for Bankers
4. Retail Banking and Wealth Management
You can refer to the detailed syllabus here
JAIIB May 2023 cycle will be held mainly on the weekends of the month of May. The same goes for the JAIIB October cycle.
The JAIIB 2023 admit card will be available in April 2023.
- JAIIB and CAIIB Certificate 2024 Download Link and Process
- JAIIB Practice Book – JAIIB Genius | Free Weekly eBook
- JAIIB Important Topics for AFB and PPB 2024
- JAIIB RBWM Syllabus 2024, Know all the Topics
- JAIIB AFM Syllabus 2024, Know all Topics
- JAIIB PPB Syllabus 2024, Know all the Topics
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.