The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is expected to release the notification for the recruitment of Assistants in various offices of the RBI across India. Many aspirants are eagerly waiting for the notification to be declared as the job of Assistant in RBI is highly sought after. The Application Procedure for the form fill up is expected to start in July. In this blog, we will help you with RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021 link, to fill the form and basic steps to kept in mind while filling up the form. Let’s start with the blog to know all the further details.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021 – Important Dates
|Release of RBI Assistant Notification||TBA|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – Start Date||TBA|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – End Date||TBA|
|RBI Assistant Online Fees Payment – Last Date||TBA|
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post||RBI Assistant 2021|
|Number of Vacancies||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – Start Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – End Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Examination Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Result Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Examination Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Result Date||To be announced|
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021 – Application Link
Candidates can click on the below link to apply online for the RBI Assistant 2021:
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20KB–50 KB
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10 KB – 20 KB
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
2. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with /mention email id to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021 – How To Apply
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021 – Things To Keep in Mind
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. RBI will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature or illegible/ unclear photographs uploaded in the online application form will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the RBI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021 – Application Fees
- ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹ 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of examination fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2021 – Mock Tests
Prepare for RBI Assistant 2021 exam with Oliveboard’s specifically curated mock test for the exam. Get access to the mock tests along with the sectional and gk test to bind up your complete preparations.
You can Subscribe to Oliveboard’e Edge 2021 platform and get access to the courses present on the platform. Get live lectures and video sessions which are completely accessible anytime and anywhere. Expert Faculties to outplay your doubt and Live Practice Session to help you overcome any obstacle regarding the subject.