RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria
RBI Assistant Exam Eligibility: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 on 13th September 2023. The apply online link is active and the last date to apply is 4th October 2023. Here, we are going to provide you with all the details about the RBI Assistant 2023 eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age, nationality, etc. This is a golden opportunity for any aspirant to join a premier institute like the Reserve Bank of India. All eligible candidates should not miss out on this opportunity and apply for the RBI Assistant exam as soon as the notification is out.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2023
In order to be eligible to apply for the post of RBI Assistant, the candidates should meet the following criteria-
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria – Nationality
A candidate is required to be
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT: Candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria – Age Limit
The Minimum and maximum age limit for the RBI Assistant exam 2023 is 20 and 28 years respectively. You can check the complete details below in the table.
- The age of the candidate should be between 20-28 years.
- The age relaxation granted by RBI is as follows-
|PWD||10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates, 15 years for SC/ST candidates|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed forces + 3 years subject to the maximum of 50 years|
|Divorced women/widows/ judicially separated women who are not re-married||10 years|
|Candidates having work experience in the RBI||To the extent of their working years + maximum of 3 years|
|Candidates belonging to the provincial state of Jammu and Kashmir||5 years|
- The candidate needs to show the 10th standard marks sheet or any other Educational certificate as proof of age.
- The candidates who want to claim the relaxation must produce the original category certificate.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria – Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the number of times a candidate can attempt the RBI Assistant exam. Of course, the restriction will come in place due to age limit which candidates should bear in mind.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
A1. The candidate can attend the RBI Assistant Recruitment examination multiple times if he/she is satisfying the age criteria. There is no limit on the number of attempts.
A2. No, there is no such requirement.
A3. Candidates should be a minimum of 20 years of age.
A4. Candidates should be a maximum of 28 years of age.
- RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis 2023, 18th November, All Shifts
- RBI Assistant Prelims Shift Timings 2023, Know Schedule
- RBI Assistant Admit Card 2023 Out for Prelims, Direct Link to Download
- RBI Assistant Notification 2023, New Exam Date Out
- RBI Assistant Score Card 2023, Direct Link to Download
- RBI Assistant Result 2023, Direct Link to Check
I write content to help people prepare for banking exams because I have experience as an aspirant myself. My goal is to provide accurate and easy-to-understand information for candidates. I cover various topics such as exam patterns, syllabus, study techniques, and time management to support those preparing for the exams. As a former aspirant turned content writer, I want to make the information accessible and helpful for others so that they can do well in their banking and government exams and achieve their goals.