Table of Contents
- RBI Grade B Notification 2024
- How to Prepare for RBI Grade B 2024 – Webinar
- RBI Grade B Latest Updates/ Overview for 2023 Cycle
- RBI Grade B Notification 2024 – Overview
- RBI Grade B Preparation Material – Free Ebooks
- Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
- Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- RBI Grade B Notification PDF 2023
- RBI Grade B Vacancy 2024 (Expected)
- RBI Grade B Exam Dates 2024
- RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2024
- RBI Grade B Online Application Dates 2024
- RBI Grade B Selection Process 2024
- RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2024
- RBI Grade B Syllabus 2024
- RBI Grade B Salary 2024
- RBI Grade B Admit Card 2024 – Download Link
- RBI Grade B Exam Cut Offs – Complete Details
- RBI Grade B Notification 2024 – Complete Details
- RBI Grade B Notification 2024 FAQs
RBI Grade B Notification 2024
RBI Grade B 2024 Notification is expected to be released around March/April 2024. Till then, the candidates can have an idea of the RBI Grade B Exam from the 2023 Notification. Aspirants must also note that they have ample time with them as of now to prepare well for the RBI Grade B 2024. Go through the complete blog to know the dates, exam pattern, syllabus, and more.
How to Prepare for RBI Grade B 2024 – Webinar
To help you out with the preparation of RBI Grade B 2024, we have come up with a Free Webinar on 10th September 2023 at 4 PM on Zoom. This Webinar will be conducted by RBI Grade B AIR 1 (Anil Tadimeti). Register Yourself for Free and know the complete roadmap to be followed in order to clear the RBI Grade B 2024 Exam.
RBI Grade B Latest Updates/ Overview for 2023 Cycle
Before moving on to the RBI Grade B 2024 Overview, let us understand the overview of the 2023 cycle (ongoing cycle).
28th August 2023: RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result for Generalist Post was out.
30th July 2023: RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam for Generalist Post was conducted.
24th July 2023: RBI Grade B Phase 2 Admit Cards for Generalist Post were released.
18th July 2023: RBI Grade B Phase 1 Result for Generalist Post was out.
9th July 2023: RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam Generalist/DEPR/DSIM Posts was conducted.
6th July 2023: RBI Grade B Phase 1 Admit Cards for DEPR/ DSIM Posts were released.
29th June 2023: RBI Grade B Phase 1 Admit Cards for Generalist Post were released.
6th June 2023: RBI Grade B Application Date Extension Notice was out.
9th May 2023: RBI Grade B Detailed Notification 2023 was released on RBI’s website.
26th April 2023: RBI Grade B Short Notification 2023 was out in newspapers.
Check out more about RBI Grade B 2023 Exam Overview
RBI Grade B Notification 2024 – Overview
The RBI Grade B Notification 2024 will be out in the month of March/April 2024. However, candidates must take this as tentative. As you must be a beginner, let us tell you that RBI usually releases exam dates along with the RBI Grade B Notification itself. Although we have provided the tentative exam dates you will have to wait for the exact RBI Grade B 2024 Exam Dates.
|RBI Grade B Recruitment 2024|
|Exam Name||RBI Grade B Exam 2024|
|Exam Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam Category||Regulatory Body Exam|
|Vacancies for Generalist Post||150 – 200 (Expected)|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Periodicity||Once a Year|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Maximum Number of Attempts||6 for a General Category Candidate |
Note: If you have already attempted the Phase 1 exam 6 times, then you are not eligible.
|Online Registration Start Date||March/April 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||April/May 2024|
|RBI Grade B Exam Date 2024 for Phase 1||June/July 2024|
|RBI Grade B Exam Date 2024 for Phase 2||July 2024|
|Eligibility – Age Limit||21 to 30 Years|
|Eligibility – Education||Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General candidates or Post Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks.|
|Application Fee||Rs 850 for General Category Candidate|
This was a brief overview of the RBI Grade B 2024 exam.
Important Note: The aspirants must note that all the details mentioned in this blog are as expected as the official detailed notification is yet to be out. The information will be updated here as and when the notification is released.
RBI Grade B Preparation Material – Free Ebooks
Hey aspirants!! We have specifically kept this section for the free ebooks. Here, you will get all the topic-wise ebooks. We will keep on updating fresh and new ebooks on different topics so do not forget to bookmark this blog. To download this ebook, all you need to do is log in. Also, download RBI Grade B 2023 Memory-Based Papers below:
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 GA Answer Key Ebook
- Get RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Objective Questions Answer Key Ebook
- Download RBI Grade B 2023 ESI & FM Descriptive Questions Answer Key Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on Government Schemes for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
- Final Revision of Important Govt Schemes for RBI Grade B – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 1 – Download
- FREE Ebook on Top 10 Govt Schemes from Ministry of Agriculture: Part 2 – Download
- Download Top 5 Government Schemes From the Ministry of Education
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 6 Govt. Schemes from the Ministry of Finance
- Ebook on Top 5 Initiatives of NITI Aayog – Download FREE
FREE Ebooks on General Awareness, ESI, FM & Miscellaneous Topics for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA – Download
The syllabus of all the regulatory exams is somewhat similar, so practicing and learning from other exam-specific ebooks are also beneficial in the preparation. Here, we have compiled all the latest ebooks that will help you ace the exam.
- Get a FREE Ebook on Key Highlights from Economic Survey 2022-23
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 1 FREE Ebook
- Download RBI Annual Report 2023 Important MCQs: Part 2 FREE Ebook
- Top 50 Banking & Finance CA for all Regulatory Exams (March-April 2023)
- RBI Bolt March 2023 Summary FREE Ebook
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 1 – Download FREE
- Top 100 PIB Current Affairs MCQs for RBI Grade B 2023: Part 2 – Download FREE
- FREE Ebook on Introduction to Management
- Five-Year Plans Free Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Indian Agriculture
- Insurance Sector in India FREE Ebook
- International Economic Institutions FREE Ebook
- Export-Import Policy Free Ebook
Download FREE Ebooks on QRE (Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English) for all Regulatory Exams: IRDAI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SEBI, IFSCA
Download all the ebooks for FREE and enhance your preparation.
Ebooks on Quantitative Aptitude
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Quants Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Top 25 Number Series Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE
- Most Repetitive Quants Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
Ebooks on Reasoning
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 Reasoning Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive Reasoning Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- Top 25 Puzzle Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 25 Syllogism Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
Ebooks on the English Language
- Download the Free Ebook on Top 50 English Questions for IRDAI Assistant Manager
- Most Repetitive English Questions for RBI Grade B 2023 – Download FREE Ebook
- FREE Ebook on Top 25 Subject Verb Agreement Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
- Ebook on Top 20 Para Jumble Questions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE
- Top 100 Idioms & Phrases for RBI Grade B 2023: Download FREE Ebook
- Top 135 One-Word Substitutions for RBI Grade B 2023: Download
RBI Grade B Notification PDF 2023
You can download the RBI Grade B Notification 2023 from the direct link given below. The details of the 2024 Exam will be updated in the 2024 notification.
RBI Grade B Vacancy 2024 (Expected)
A total of 291 vacancies were announced for the RBI Grade B (DR) generalist category in the RBI Grade B Notification 2023. You can check the expected vacancies for the RBI Grade B 2024 exam here.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies (2023)|
|RBI Gr. B Officer (DR) – General||222|
|RBI Gr. B Officer (DR) – DEPR||38|
|RBI Gr. B Officer (DR) – DSIM||31|
RBI Grade B Exam Dates 2024
Here are the RBI Grade B 2024 Exam Dates. Please note that these are as expected.
|Event||RBI Grade B 2024 Exam Date (Expected)|
|RBI Grade B Exam Date 2024 for Phase 1||June/July 2024|
|RBI Grade B Exam Date 2024 for Phase 2||July 2024|
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2024
Candidates, intending to apply for RBI Grade B 2024 exam should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as specified by RBI in their advertisement.
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Age Limit
The minimum age to apply for the RBI Grade B officer exam is 21 years. You should have completed 21 years of age as of the 1st of January 2024.
The maximum age to apply for the RBI Grade B officer exam is 30 years of age. This means you should not be 30 years of age as of the date mentioned in the official notification pdf.
RBI Grade B Category-Wise Age Relaxations
The upper age limit extension for RBI Grade B exam aspirants is as mentioned below:
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For candidates having experience as an officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks, Public Sector Insurance Companies and All India Financial Institutions (AIFI) namely Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank), National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), National Housing Bank (NHB) and Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), as also prior experience in Reserve Bank of India, the upper age limit is relaxed to the extent of the number of completed years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For such candidates, the upper age limit should not exceed 33 years including experience. For experience, the probationary period will not be reckoned.
- Ex-employees of banking institutions whose services had to be terminated for reasons of economy or because of the bank going into liquidation and personnel retrenched from Government Offices after at least one year’s service and currently registered with Employment Exchange: 5 years
- Candidates who had been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989: 5 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- ECOs/SSCOs: 5 years
- Persons with disabilities: 10 years
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2024 – Educational Qualification
For RBI Grade B (DR) – (General)
You will need a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in a Bachelor’s degree OR a minimum of 55% percentage in your Post Graduation if you are a postgraduate (pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants)
The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years.
1. Graduation Level: Any such course from a recognized University / Institute that is taken after Class XII and is at least 3 years duration/ candidates possessing professional or technical qualifications which are recognized by the Government as equivalent to professional or technical graduation will be eligible for admission to the examination, subject to obtaining minimum marks prescribed above.
2. Post-Graduation Level: Any such course from a recognized University / Institute that is taken after Graduation and is at least 2 years duration / recognized by the Government as equivalent to professional or technical Post-graduation will be eligible for admission to the examination, subject to obtaining minimum marks prescribed above.
Read the detailed RBI Grade B Exam Analysis for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 below. Also, note that you will get the analysis for 2021,2022 & 2023.
RBI Grade B Online Application Dates 2024
You will have to fill up the online application form to be able to take the exam.
|Important Events||Dates (Expected)|
|Commencement of online registration of application||March/April 2024|
|Closure of registration of application||April/May 2024|
|Closure for editing application details||April/May 2024|
|Last date for printing your application||April/May 2024|
|Online Fee Payment||April/May 2024|
RBI Grade B Application Form 2024
The RBI Grade B application form has five sections. Filling up the RBI Grade B officer application form involves the following steps-
Prerequisites for Applying Online
- Scanned Passport size Photograph (as per given guidelines)
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Documents related to address proof, educational qualification, etc.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Rs 850-/ General/OBC/EWS
- Rs 100-/ SC/ST/PWD
- No application fee for the RBI Staff
Step to Apply Online for the RBI Grade B Exam
- Step 1: Visit the RBI official page.
- Step 2: Click on the notification that says ‘RBI Grade B Officer Application Form Released’. You will be redirected to a new page for online registration.
- Step 3: Select ‘Click Here for New Registration’.
- Step 4: Fill in the requested basic details – Name, Address, Age, Contact Number Email ID etc. After you have entered all the details click on Save and Next. After the completion of the registration process, a registration number and a password will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are requested to save/note down the password and registration number for future use.
- Step 5: Upload the photograph and signature (as per the instructions specified in the notification pdf).
- Step 6: Enter details of his/her educational background – qualifications (High school/Graduation etc), marks/grades (as per the mark sheet), and work experience (if any).
- Step 7: Validate all the information/details uploaded in the form. Candidates are required to preview the application form and check for any errors carefully. This is crucial because you will not be allowed to make further changes once you click on the submit button.
- Step 8: Click on the ‘Save’ button.
- Step 9: Fees payment of application form. The payment has to be made online through net banking/debit card/credit card. Your application form will be considered ‘submitted’ only after the payment of the application fee.
The candidate will receive an email or a text message as a notification alert upon successfully submitting the application form. Get a printout of the payment details and application form. Candidates can download RBI Grade B admit cards/hall tickets 10 days prior to the scheduled preliminary exam date.
RBI Grade B Selection Process 2024
The stages included in the RBI Grade B Selection Process are:
Stage I – Phase 1 (Prelims)
Stage II – Phase 2 (Mains)
Stage III – Phase 2 – Interview
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2024
Check out the detailed exam pattern for Prelims and Mains in the subsections below:
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam Pattern (Prelims)
The RBI Grade B Prelims exam consists of 4 sections: Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. The detailed exam pattern in a tabular format is presented below.
|General Awareness||80||80||25 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30||30||25 minutes|
*For RBI Bolt, log in through the exam page >> Click on the RBI Current Affairs in RBI Grade B Resources.
RBI Grade B Exam Negative Marking
There is a negative marking in the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam. 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted for every wrong/incorrect answer.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam Pattern
The RBI Grade B Mains exam consists of three papers: Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. Paper 1 and 3 are a combination of both objective and descriptive questions, while Paper 2 is completely descriptive in nature. The detailed format is presented below in a tabular format.
For the General Posts
|Papers||Type of test||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1 – Economic and Social Issues||50% Objective Test (30 objective questions)|
50% Descriptive Test (6 descriptive questions out of which 4 need to be answered)
|Paper 2 – English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive Test||100 marks||90 mins|
|Paper 3 – Finance and Management||50% Objective Test (30 objective questions)|
50% Descriptive Test (6 descriptive questions out of which 4 need to be answered)
RBI Grade B Interview
Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on the aggregate of marks obtained in Phase 2 (Paper 1 + Paper 2 + Paper 3). The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for an interview will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies. Roll No. of the candidates shortlisted for interview will be published on the RBI website at an appropriate time and interview call letters will be sent to the registered email ID. The interview will comprise 75 marks. The candidate shall be required to undergo a Psychometric Test conducted by the Bank before appearing for the Interview. No marks will be allotted for the same and this will not form part of the final selection criteria. Candidates may opt for an interview either in Hindi or English.
Final Selection will be through a merit list which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in the Phase 2 examination and interview and grace marks as applicable as per extant rules.
RBI Grade B Syllabus 2024
Well, you need to have a look at the detailed syllabus for both the Phases so we have provided you the syllabus for both phases separately.
RBI Grade B Phase 1 Syllabus
Phase 1 consists of 4 sections which are Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English and General Awareness.
RBI Grade B Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Data Interpretation, Quantity Based Questions (Q1, Q2, Q3 etc), Data Sufficiency, Simplification, Approximation, Quadratic Inequalities, Number Series (missing and wrong no. series).
Important Arithmetic Topics: Partnership, Average, Ages, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Speed-Time-Distance, Boat & Stream, Trains, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion.
RBI Grade B Reasoning Syllabus
Alphanumeric Series, Order and Ranking, Direction Sense, Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, and Logical Reasoning.
RBI Grade B English Language Syllabus
Cloze Test, Fillers, Spotting the Errors, Para Jumbles, New Pattern Questions, Idioms and Phrases, Word Rearrangement, Column Based Questions, Sentence Improvement, Paragraph Completion, Grammar, Reading Comprehension.
RBI Grade B General Awareness Syllabus
- Daily News (for Phase 1 & 2)
- Static GK (for Phase 1)
- Economic Survey (for Phase 1 & 2)
- Union Budget (for Phase 1 & 2)
- Census 2011 (for Phase 1 & 2)
- SECC 2011 (for Phase 1 & 2)
- Important RBI Notifications, Circulars, Reports (for Phase 2 – high priority, Phase 1 – fewer chances)
- Government Schemes (Union & State Govt schemes, Phase 1 & 2)
*To access current affairs material, Log in through the exam page >> Click on the RBI Current Affairs in RBI Grade B Resources.
General Awareness – Specific Topics for Current Affairs
- Awards/Film Festivals
- International News/India’s initiative with other countries
- Miscellaneous – Ports/Industrial Parks, museums, Power plants, nuclear plants, any missile launch etc
- Banking Terminology
- Headquarters of Banks
- Economic and Financial news (like news related to Monetary Policy; Important Guidelines)
- Census Data
- Socio-Economic Caste Census
- Union Budget
- Economic Survey
Topics that are marked in bold are specific to Phase 1.
General Awareness – Specific Topics for Static GK
- National Parks / Sanctuaries
- Places of Importance like World Heritage Sites/Lakes/Rivers/Mountains/Temples
- National and International Days/Themes
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Syllabus
Check the detailed Phase 2 Syllabus below:
RBI Grade B Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Syllabus
a) Growth and Development: Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income – Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Sustainable Development and Environmental issues.
b) Indian Economy: Economic History of India – Changes in Industrial and Labour Policy, Monetary and Fiscal Policy since reforms of 1991 – Priorities and recommendations of Economic Survey and Union Budget – Indian Money and Financial Markets: Linkages with the economy – Role of Indian banks and Reserve Bank in the development process – Public Finance – Political Economy – Industrial Developments in India- Indian Agriculture – Services sector in India.
c) Globalization: Opening up of the Indian Economy – Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy – International Economic Institutions – IMF and World Bank – WTO – Regional Economic Cooperation; International Economic Issues.
d) Social Structure in India: Multiculturalism – Demographic Trends – Urbanisation and Migration – Gender Issues – Social Justice: Positive Discrimination in favour of the underprivileged – Social Movements – Indian Political System – Human Development – Social Sectors in India, Health and Education.
RBI Grade B Descriptive English Syllabus
The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic, Essay writing, Letter writing, Precis’ etc.
RBI Grade B Finance and Management Syllabus
a) Financial System
1. Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
2. Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct monetary policy
3. Banking System in India – Structure and concerns, Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM Bank, NABARD, NHB, etc, Changing landscape of banking sector.
4. Impact of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-08 and the Indian response
b) Financial Markets
Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions, instruments, and recent developments.
c) General Topics
1. Risk Management in Banking Sector
2. Basics of Derivatives
3. Global financial markets and International Banking – broad trends and latest developments.
4. Financial Inclusion
5. Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
6. Corporate Governance in the Banking Sector, the role of e-governance in addressing issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
7. The Union Budget – Concepts, approach and broad trends
8. Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI – components and trends; striking a balance between inflation and growth through monetary and fiscal policies.
Fundamentals of Management & Organizational Behaviour: Introduction to management; Evolution of management thought: Scientific, Administrative, Human Relations and Systems approach to management; Management functions and Managerial roles; Nudge theory.
Meaning & concept of organizational behaviour; Personality: meaning, factors affecting personality, Big five model of personality; the concept of reinforcement; Perception: concept, perceptual errors.
Motivation: Concept, importance, Content theories (Maslow’s need theory, Alderfers’ ERG theory, McCllelands’ theory of needs, Herzberg’s two-factor theory) & Process theories (Adams equity theory, Vroom’s expectancy theory).
Leadership: Concept, Theories (Trait, Behavioural, Contingency, Charismatic, Transactional and Transformational Leadership; Emotional Intelligence: Concept, Importance, Dimensions. Analysis of Interpersonal Relationship: Transactional Analysis, Johari Window; Conflict: Concept, Sources, Types, Management of Conflict; Organizational Change: Concept, Kurt Lewin Theory of Change; Organizational Development (OD): Organisational Change, Strategies for Change, Theories of Planned Change (Lewin’s change model, Action research model, Positive model).
Ethics at the Workplace and Corporate Governance: Meaning of ethics, why ethical problems occur in business. Theories of ethics: Utilitarianism: weighing social cost and benefits, rights and duties, Justice and fairness, ethics of care, integrating utility, rights, justice and caring, An alternative to moral principles: virtue ethics, teleological theories, egoism theory, relativism theory, Moral issues in business: Ethics in Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, etc. Ethical Principles in Business: introduction, Organization Structure and Ethics, Role of Board of Directors, Best Practices in Ethics Programme, Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, etc.
Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
RBI Grade B Salary 2024
We have tabulated the RBI Grade B officer’s monthly salary here. Please take a look. As per the recent salary revision in the RBI Grade B salary, the basic pay has become Rs 55,200/- per month on the scale of Rs. 55200 – 2850 (9) – 80850 – EB – 2850 (2) – 86550 – 3300 (4) – 99750 (16 years) and the gross monthly emoluments will stand at Rs 1.08 Lakhs approx.
RBI Grade B Salary Structure
Check out the salary overview in the table below:
|RBI Grade B Officer’s Basic Pay||Rs 55,200/- p.m.|
|Payscale for an RBI Grade B Officer||Rs. 55200 – 2850 (9) – 80850 – EB – 2850 (2) – 86550 – 3300 (4) – 99750 (16 years)|
|RBI Grade B Salary – Allowances Given||i. Dearness Allowance,|
ii. Local allowance,
iii. House Rent Allowance,
iv. Family allowance and
v. Grade Allowance
|The gross monthly emoluments for an RBI Grade B Officer||Rs 1.08 Lakhs approximately.|
The RBI Grade B in-hand salary is Rs 80,000/- (approximately). Although the RBI Grade B officer’s basic pay is Rs 55, 200 per month and the gross monthly emoluments are Rs, 1.08 Lakhs but they keep getting other perks and allowances in different forms taking their gross pay to Rs 2 lakhs per month.
RBI Grade B Admit Card 2024 – Download Link
RBI Grade B 2024 admit cards for the online exam of Phase 1 and Phase 2 will be out on the official website of RBI at least 10 to 15 days before the date of the exam. Candidates will have to visit the official RBI website to download call letters for the RBI Grade B online examination. Intimation for downloading call letters will also be sent through email/SMS.
The candidate is required to use:
(i) Registration Number/Roll Number,
(ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter
|Commencement of Call letter Download||To be Notified|
|Closure of Call letter Download||To be Notified|
RBI Grade B Exam Cut Offs – Complete Details
Check out the cut off for different years below:
For the Phase 1 Exam
(Max. Marks = 80)
(Max. Marks = 60)
(Max. Marks = 30)
(Max. Marks = 30)
|Phase 1 Cut-Off Marks|
(Max. Marks = 200)
For Phase 2 and the Interview
|Aggregate Cut–Off Marks in Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 (Out of 300)||187.75||193.25||201.25||196.75||176.75||197|
|Aggregate Marks in Written Examination (Paper- 1, 2 and 3) and Interviews were taken together (Out of 375)||252.25||238.25||248.5||245.75||225.50||244|
To help you out with the preparation of the RBI Grade B 2024 Exam, we have come up with the RBI Grade B Personalized Mentorship Program, Check the details below.
For more details on the same, just click on the below-given link, log in with your email ID, and check the details.
Check out the following blogs for detailed RBI Grade B Preparation Tips & Strategies by our toppers:
- RBI Grade B Topper Strategy by Nikhil Bharate
- RBI Grade B Topper Strategy by Aneesh J
- RBI Grade B Topper Strategy by Vinay Kumar
- RBI Grade B Topper Strategy by Bijapur Pallavi
- RBI Grade B Topper Strategy by Saurabh Gupta
- RBI Grade B Topper Strategy by Veerella Ravichandra
- RBI Grade B Topper Strategy by Samyak Bhandari
RBI Grade B Notification 2024 – Complete Details
Preparing for Regulatory Exams? Need regular updates of CA, Notifications, Free Ebooks, YT Sessions, and More, then Join Our Regulatory Whatsapp Channel.
If you are preparing for Regulatory Exams, then do not forget to check out all the blogs on the regulatory exams. Check Regulatory Exam Blogs.
Check out all the videos for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager- Subscribe to Oliveboard’s Regulatory Exam Youtube Channel
RBI Grade B Notification 2024 FAQs
Yes, the RBI Grade B Exam will be conducted in 2024. The notification for the same will be released in the month of March/April.
Yes, RBI conducts Grade B Exam every year. For the year 2023, the RBI Grade B Phase 1 Exam for Generalist posts had been conducted on 9th July 2023.
If you are a general category candidate, you have 6 attempts, whereas there is no bar on the number of attempts for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. By 6 attempts, it means you should have taken the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam 6 times. If you have already taken the RBI Grade B Phase 1 exam 6 times, then you are not eligible to apply.
Yes, there is a negative marking in Phase 1 of the RBI Grade B exam. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer in RBI Grade B Phase 1.
Ideally, 8 to 9 months are required for the best preparation but all of it depends upon your dedication, willpower, and various other things. To help you out with RBI Grade B 2024 Preparation, in this blog, we have helped you out with many free ebooks.
DOWNLOAD THE RBI, NABARD, SEBI Prep App FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
The app provides comprehensive study material in the form of online courses to ace these examinations. The study material ranges from online LIVE classes, video lectures, study notes, revision sessions, past year papers, topic tests, the objective plus descriptive mock tests, mock interviews, and much more.
Hello there! 👋 I’m a dedicated Government Job aspirant turned passionate writer & content marketer. My blogs are a one-stop destination for accurate and comprehensive information on exams like Banking, SSC, State PSCs, and more. I’m on a mission to provide you with all the details you need, conveniently in one place. When I’m not writing and marketing, you’ll find me happily experimenting in the kitchen, cooking up delightful treats. Join me on this journey of knowledge and flavors! 📚🍳