Phase 1 of RBI Grade B 2019 exam was conducted on 9th of November 2019 in two shifts. As per the exam analysis, the difficulty level of the paper was of easy-moderate level. Now the candidates are eagerly waiting for the RBI Grade B Prelims Result 2019 which is out on the official website. In this blog, we are providing you all with a direct link to check the phase 1 result.
RBI Grade B Prelims Result 2019
Download the Scorecard by clicking on the link below:
Check the Cutoff here for appearing into RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam:
|GENERAL AWARENESS (Maximum Marks = 80)||20||20||16||14.25||14.25||14.25|
|REASONING (Maximum Marks = 60)||15||15||12||10.75||10.75||10.75|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE (Maximum Marks = 30)||7.5||7.5||6||5.25||5.25||5.25|
|QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE (Maximum Marks = 30)||7.5||7.5||6||5.25||5.25||5.25|
|TOTAL SCORE/ Aggregate (Maximum Marks = 200)||122||122||115.5||108||108||108|
Check the List of Selected Candidates for Phase 2
RBI Grade B 2019 Phase 2 – Preparation Strategy
The below-given video gives you the complete 20 days strategy as to how to go about the RBI Grade B 2019 Phase 2 preparations. Our expert Faculty has given an exhaustive list of resources and topics that need to be covered in these remaining days. Go through the video, note down the important pointers and prepare accordingly.
RBI Grade B 2019 Phase 2 Preparation – Free Resources
Here we are enumerating the important & necessary resources that you can refer to for your Phase 2 preparations.
1. A to Z of Economics – This Youtube playlist consists of basic and very important topics that need to be covered in Economics & Social Issues and Finance & Management portion like Summary of Economic Survey, Basel Norms, National Income Accounting, Primary & Secondary Markets, Types of Risks in the Banking sector etc.
Enrol for Mission RBI Grade B 2019 Course
Read the Course Features: What all you get once you enrol for the course
Complete Notes for ESI and F&M
|11 Classes for ESI and F&M||8 Practice Sessions (Numericals)|
|50+ Video Lectures for ESI and F&M||Special Classes on Exam Pattern & Strategy|
|25 full-length Mock Tests||6 special classes for Descriptive English|
You can enrol for the course using the link given below.
Also Read: RBI Blogs
This was all from us in this blog of “RBI Grade B Prelims Result 2019 – List of selected candidates”. We hope that Phase 2 preparation plan proves helpful to you and you are able to cover the syllabus in time. Oliveboard as always is there to help you in this endeavour.
- Crack IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Course – Join Now
- Join EDGE Courses for Bank Exams – Get personal mentoring by experts
- IBPS PO 2020 Mock Tests – Attempt a Free Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB PO Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mock Test – Attempt a FREE Mock Test Now
- Guarantee your success in 2020 with SBI PO Titan Course on EDGE + 30 Full-length SBI PO mock tests
- Attempt a Free SEBI Grade A Mock Test here