The importance of cut off is immense for aspirants. In this blog we’ll be discussing the SBI PO Expected Cut Off 2020 Prelims that concluded on 6th Jan 2021. The exam took place in 4th, 5th and 6th Jan 2021 with 4 shifts on each day. The difficulty level varied a lot over the 3 days but was an overall Easy to Moderate. So we can expect a similar cutoff as SBI PO Prelims 2019. Given that SBI PO Mains Examination is scheduled on Fri, 29 Jan 2021, the expected prelims cutoff will help you gear up your prep for SBI PO Mains 2020 in time.
- SBI PO Expected CutOff 2020 for Prelims – Our Prediction
- SBI PO Expected Cut Off 2020 – Factors Considered
- SBI PO Prelims Previous Year Cutoff Scores (2016-2019)
- SBI PO Expected Cut Off 2020 – FAQs
SBI PO Expected CutOff 2020 for Prelims – Our Prediction
Previous 4 years prelims Cut Off is taken for comparing the changes in cut off over the years. Read along and get a comprehensive idea on the SBI PO Expected Cutoff Score 2020 for Prelims.
SBI PO Expected Cut off 2020 (Prelims)
Note: Based on our analysis candidates can expect a +/- 3 on the score mentioned above. The cutoff mentioned above is based on our expert calculations and is not the final cutoff, the actual cutoff may vary.
SBI PO Expected Cut Off 2020 – Factors Considered
The following are the factors considered while calculating of the SBI PO Prelims 2020 Expected Cutoffs -:
- Difficulty Level of the Exam in different shifts and days
- 2020 Vacancy for Each Category
- Previous Year Cutoffs (2019)
- Previous Year’s (2019) Difficulty Level
- Previous Year’s (2019) Vacancy Numbers
Note: The cutoff mentioned above is based on our expert calculations and is not the final cutoff, actual cutoff may vary.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
SBI PO Prelims Previous Year Cutoff Scores (2016-2019)
Previous year trends tells the story. There has been a constant rise in the SBO PO Prelims cutoff over the last 4 year. Let’s have a comparative look.
SBI PO Prelims Previous Year Cut Off
List of last 4 year SBI PO Prelims cutoff-
|Category||Prelims 2019||Prelims 2018||Prelims 2017||Prelims 2016|
Join SBI PO 2020 Complete Practice Batch
To help you with that, we have brought the SBI PO 2020 Complete Practice Batch. Read along to know what all that the SBI PO 2020 Complete Practice Batch has in store for you, learn how to prepare for SBI PO 2020, and finally how to crack SBI PO Mains 2020 as well.
SBI PO 2020 Complete Practice Batch 2020 – Complete Preparation
The course will be into 3 phases of preparations, starting with learning, then practice & at the last with exam strategy to help you maximize your performance.
SBI PO 2020 Complete Practice Batch – Learning
Live Video & Audio Interaction with the faculty – You will be able to be in direct touch of the faculty and ask all your concerns and query. There will be a Special Focus on learning through Practice
Doubt Cum Revision Classes – Students will not only attend classes but will also be able to ask their doubts to the faculties.
SBI PO 2020 Complete Practice Batch – Practice
- 10 Live Practice Sessions (led by faculty) – The Live practice session is a new way to practice the learned concept which is available exclusively on the Oliveboard Platform.
- 10 Mains Mock Tests – Practice defines your preparation in the most appropriate way. With 10 mains mock test, you will be able to enhance your performance and can work on your weaker areas.
- Topic + GK Tests + 200 Ebooks
Did you Know: Oliveboard users increase their scores by +16 after just 9 mock tests
SBI PO 2020 Complete Practice Batch – Exam Strategy
Special test-taking strategy sessions – Know the best attempt strategy from the Top Faculty.
Previous year Topper sessions for tips and strategies – Get to know the topper’s plan and how they attempted the exam that helped them clear it.
You can download 200+ ebooks important for SSC, Banking, Railway, Insurance, and other government exams here.
SBI PO Expected Cut Off 2020 – FAQs
SBI PO Mains 2020 will be conducted on Fri, 29 Jan 2021.
The expected cutoff of SBI PO Prelims is expected to be very similar to 2019 exam. Check previous year cutoff in the blog.
Yes, there is negative marking for wrong answer in the objective tests of both Preliminary and Mains Exam of SBI PO 2020. 0.25 of the total marks allotted for that question is deducted for a wrong answer.
No. There is no sectional cutoff in any of the SBI PO exams, but there is a sectional time limit for each section.
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
- SBI PO 2020-21 Interview Admit Card Out @sbi.co.in | Download Here
- Ace The SBI & IBPS PO Interview With These Last Minute Tips
- SBI PO Result for Mains 2020 Out | Direct Link, Scorecard & Cut-off
- Ace Your Interview with Personalised Interview Course for SBI & IBPS | Enroll Now
- SBI PO Mains General Awareness Asked on 29 January 2021 | Free PDF
- Section-Wise SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2020 | 29th January 2021
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test