SBI PO Last Date to Apply : State Bank of India PO application process is ending today on 12th October 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the form on official website- sbi.co.in. The prelim examination call letters will be available for download by the first or second week of December. A total of 1673 vacancies have been released by the SBI this year for the recruitment of SBI PO.
SBI PO Apply Online – Prerequisites
Candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advice from the bank by email/ SMS.
SBI PO Apply Online Link
SBI PO 2022 Exam dates
The examination will be conducted in three phases, the first phase will be the preliminary exam which will be conducted between December 17 to 20. The results of the preliminary examinations will be declared by December or January 2023.
The second phase of the examination will be the online main exam, call letters for which will be available for download by January 2023 or February 2023. The main examination which will be conducted between January 2023 to February 2023. The results of the main examinations will be declared in February 2023.
SBI PO Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the qualifying criteria for the SBI PO Exam below to see if you are eligible to apply for the SBI PO 2022 exam. To avoid having their SBI PO application cancelled later, candidates must meet the following SBI PO eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- As per Indian government regulations.
A candidate must be at least 21 years old and not more than 30 years old when registering to apply for the SBI examination. Aside from that, according to government regulations, there is age relaxation for some categories of candidates:
- For SC/ST/EX-SM, there is a 5-year age relaxation.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities have been given a 4% horizontal reserve.
- 3 years for OBC while 10 years for PWDs.
|SC / ST
|A person with disabilities (General/EWS)
|A person with disabilities(SC /ST)
|A person with disabilities(OBC)
|Service period in defence services 3 years (8 years in the case of Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years
|Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)
|7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
- A candidate must be a graduate of a recognized university in any discipline or have an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates in their last year/semester are also eligible to apply, but only if they can show proof of graduation on the day of the interview.
SBI PO 2022 Application Fee
The fee structure for SBI PO online application is listed below by category. Fee/Intimation charges cannot be reimbursed or retained in reserve for any other examination or selection after they have been paid. The application fee has to be paid in full online.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category is NIL.
- The application fee for the General and Others category is INR 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges).
Thanks for reading. Stay Tuned to Oliveboard.
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.