The Mains Paper of the coveted banking exam that is SBI PO 2019 is being conducted today that is on 20th of July 2019. And here we are for all the aspirants with detailed section-wise SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019. Check the analysis for today’s exam and get yourself acquainted with the types of questions asked and along with the level of the difficulty of the questions asked in each section viz. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019 – Detailed Section-Wise
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019 – Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Difficulty Level: Moderate to Difficult
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangement – 20 Questions
- Blood Relations – 5 Questions
- Coded Direction Sense – 1 Questions
- Machine Input Output – 5 Questions
- Coding Decoding – 5 Questions
- Critical & Analytical Reasoning (Course of Actions) – 4 Questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 Questions
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019 – Data Analysis & Interpretation
Difficulty Level: Difficult
- Data Interpretation – 26 Questions (Graphs on Shares with Opening & Closing Prices, Loans Disbursed to people, Caselets on Probability & Percentage)
- Data Sufficiency – 7 Questions
- Number Series (Missing Numbers) – 2 Questions
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019 – General/Economy/Banking Awareness
Difficulty Level: Easy
Questions were around Current affairs, Union Budget, Sports, World Happiness day, Banking & Finance etc.
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019 – English Language
Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Jumbled Phrases (Sentence Rearrangement) – 6 Questions
- Error Spotting – 5 Questions
- Fill in the Blanks (Using 2 Columns) – 5 Questions
- Reading Comprehension – 19 Questions
(5 Sets of RCs with 3 questions each & 1 set of RC with 4 Questions)
Topics of RCs – Investment, Home-Loans, Carbon Footprint)
SBI PO Mains Exam Analysis 2019 – Descriptive Section
Topics for Essay Writing
- Precautions to be Taken while Banking Online
- Effect of E-Commerce on Traditional Business
- Financial Literacy
Topic for Letter Writing
- Requesting the Bank for Providing a separate queue for Senior Citizens.
- Informing the Bank about Misplaced Cheque Book and requesting to block it and issue a new one.
We hope that this comes out as useful to aspirants who gave the exam today as well as for aspirants who will take up the SBI PO Exam the next year. This analysis will provide them a good overview of the types of questions being asked in the Mains Exam.
If you are someone aiming for the IBPS PO Exam 2019, then IBPS PO Cracker course is just for you all. It is mix of Live and Video Classes taken by Oliveboard’s esteemed Faculty, covering the complete syllabus of IBPS PO Exam. Also, if you purchase it now, it will cost you just Rs. 999 as opposed to Rs 5000 (Original Price).
You can enroll for it using the link given below.