SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2022 – State Bank Of India released the much awaited SBI PO notification 2022 for a total of 1673 vacancies. The application form filling process has already begun on 22nd September 2022. If you are someone who is looking for a career in the banking industry then this is your golden moment. Fill the form now to avoid any issue later. When the notification was released, it was not anticipated that SBI will change the exam pattern for SBI PO exam recruitment. But opposite to what we anticipated, State Bank Of India has changed the exam pattern for mains exam. Aspirants who are going to appear for SBI PO exam 2022, must know everything about the SBI PO New exam pattern, as knowing the exam pattern will surely help them to strategies their preparation. let me tell you this, you are at the right place, we got your back. Here we bring to you a detailed article on SBI PO new exam pattern, make sure to go through it completely 😀
Table of Contents
SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2022
Though the SBI PO Mains pattern is changed, the prelims exam pattern remains the same. So here we will be focusing more on the SBI PO New Exam pattern 2022 and compare it to the previous year SBI PO exam Pattern. So let’s know more about this. Read Carefully. Before looking at the SBI PO new exam pattern, let us have a look at the old exam pattern.
|Test/Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
SBI PO Exam Pattern comparison – Old vs New
Here we have summarized the changes that have been introduced in SBI PO exam 2022.
- No Changes in Prelims Exam Pattern.
- No change in SBI PO Mains English Language section.
- Main Exam Pattern Changes:
|Name of the test||2022(New)||2021(Old)|
|No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 Mins||45||60||60 Mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 Mins||35||60||45 Mins|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||50||60||45 Mins||40||40||35 Mins|
- May conduct a Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted for Phase-III
- The test may be placed before the Interview panel for having a thorough perspective on the candidates.
SBI PO New Mains Exam Pattern
This year the mains exam pattern has been changed, following are the details of SBI PO mains exam pattern.
- Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 min|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 min|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60||45 min|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 min|
|Descriptive Paper-English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50||30 min|
|Grand Total||250 marks|
- Negative marking of 1/4th will be applicable in both prelims and mains exam.
- Sectional Marks will not be maintained for both Preliminary & Main Examinations
Apart from the changed SBI PO mains exam pattern, the SBI PO Psychometric test has also been introduced by State bank of India.
SBI PO Psychometric Test
The Bank may conduct Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted for Phase-III. Here is the exam pattern for SBI PO phase-III exam.
|TEST STRUCTURE||GROUP EXERCISE||INTERVIEW||TOTAL|
Read More about the SBI PO Psychometric Test 2022 :
This is all from our side in this blog. Stay Tuned to Oliveboard 😀
SBI PO New Target Course – Oliveboard
Oliveboard has launched a new foundation course for SBI PO exam . If you are someone who is starting his/her preparation from the scratch, this course might help you immensely in clearing SBI PO exam. All the classes and curriculum of this course is designed by the experts. The classes will be taken by the top rated faculties of Oliveboard. Check the details of the course below.
|Batch Name||SBI PO (Pre+Mains) 2022-23 Target Batch|
|Number of Live Classes||200+ Live Classes [ Prelims & Mains ]|
|Number of Full-Length Mock Tests||20 Prelims Tests + 10 Mains Test|
5 Advanced Level Mock Tests [ PO ] to ace your preparation
|High-Level DI Tests||10 Tests|
|High-Level Reasoning Tests||10 Tests|
|High-Level English Tests||15 Tests|
|GK Tests||120 Tests|
|Sectional Tests||60 Tests|
|Topicwise Tests||99 Tests|
|Medium of Instruction||English, Bilingual|
|Course Start date||29-Sep|
|PDF Notes for Live Classes||Yes, will be provided after Live Class|
|Validity||Until SBI PO 2022-23 Exam Completion|
|Other Highlights||– Complete coverage for SBI PO 2022 Prelims and Mains Exam|
– Live Classes Till Your SBI PO Mains Exam
– 200+ Total Hours of Live Learning & Practice
– Classes Based on the New Pattern of SBI PO 2022 Notification
– Classes from the Best Faculty of the Industry to Ensure your Success
– Coverage of the Entire Banking and Financial Awareness Section with the Current Affairs and Economy also
– Comprehensive Coverage of All Sections Quant, Reasoning, GA, and English for the SBI PO
– Special Coverage of last 11 months Current Affairs and Banking Awareness for Mains Exam Preparation
– Special Access to the Mains Batch after the completion of the Prelims Exam
- SBI CBO 2022 Shift Timings and Instructions | Oliveboard
- History Handwritten Notes for SSC by Gaurav Sahu – Free PDF
- Everything you need to know about KYC and AML
- SSC GD Constable Vacancy Increased! Check out the new vacancy details
- SSC Stenographer Previous Year Papers 2022 – Download Now!
SBI PO New Exam Pattern 2022 FAQs
There will be a total of 40 questions for 50 marks that need to be solved in 50 minutes in this section.
A total of 50 questions will be there in General Awareness section in SBI PO mains exam 2022.
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.