With this new year, we hope that your New Year Resolutions are ready. For Bank Exam Aspirants, I bet one of the resolutions would be cracking the SBI PO 2020 Exam. SBI is one such organization in India which offers competitive salaries and great career growth opportunities along with the chance to serve the community by offering Banking and other financial services to them.
Now, a sincere and smart aspirant would be one who perseveres and is consistent in his/her preparation. One who would not wait for the SBI PO 2020 recruitment notification to prepare for such a highly competitive and prestigious job. He/she would start would his/her preparation quite early so that he/she has enough time for concept building, practise and revision. To assist you in starting with your early preparation, we are coming up with SBI PO Online Course 2020 for your Comprehensive Online Exam Preparation and Coaching of SBI PO 2020 Exam. Read along to know what all the SBI PO Online Course 2020 has in store for you, learn how to prepare for SBI PO 2020 and finally how to crack SBI PO 2020
SBI PO Online Course 2020
Join for Your Comprehensive Online Exam Preparation and Coaching
1. Oliveboard SBI PO Cracker 2020 is an SBI PO online coaching which is a comprehensive mix of courses that will meet every single user’s learning requirements.
2. The course will start with foundation courses across all the sections to help get the basics purely from an exam standpoint.
3. The next set of advanced courses will help cover all the latest pattern questions with tips, tricks and strategies to master each of the sections.
4. Additionally, there will be special strategy sessions by previous years’ toppers and a special GK series as well. We assure you that it will be the best online coaching for SBI PO.
All and all this is our motto for SBI PO 2020 Course.
SBI PO 2020 Edge Course + Mock Tests = Exam ready
SBI PO Online Course 2020 – Course Features in a Nutshell
1. It is NOT a Single Course.
2. It is a combination of courses (Foundational Courses + Advanced Courses)
- Foundation courses – Section and Topic wise Batches
- Advanced courses – Section and Topic wise Batches
3. Special GK Series targetting SBI PO 2020 Mains
4. Strategy Sessions by Previous years’ toppers
5. Special Quizzes for additional practice
6. Doubt Clearing Sessions by respective Faculties
7. Last but not least Interview Series.
SBI PO Advanced Courses – Explained
These will include special classes for Advanced level question types for all the sections asked in the exams and much more that would help you solve the trickiest questions in the Exam. These advanced courses will have a good mix of video lectures and live practice sessions.
SBI PO Advanced Courses Start Dates are as follows
1. English Advanced Batch – 11 Feb 2020
2. Reasoning Advanced Batch – 17 Feb 2020
3. Quant Advanced Batch – 24 Feb 2020
4. GA Advanced Batch – 02 March 2020
SBI PO Advanced English Course
This is a special course designed for the students who are good with the Basics of English Language. Here JP Saikia Sir will be sharing advanced tips and strategies which will help the students take their SBI PO English Language Preparation to the next level. Let us have a quick look at the course structure and its highlights in the following short video -:
SBI PO Advanced Reasoning Course
The Advanced reasoning course for SBI PO 2020 Exam preparation would be conducted by very experienced Nikita Ma’am. In this course, she will be helping your learn concepts, shortcut tricks which would help you solve high-level puzzles and other question types frequently asked in the SBI PO Examination.
SBI PO Advanced Quantitative Aptitude Course
Are you one of those students who are afraid of advanced quant questions. Then this advanced Quantitative Aptitude course is for you. The course would be conducted by the student’s favourite Chandan Sir. His unique teaching style makes the most difficult of quant problems look easy. In this special course designed to take the candidates to score above 30 in prelims and above 45 in SBI PO Mains Exam.
SBI PO Advanced General Awareness Course
The General Awareness section is usually the make or breaks section of the SBI PO Exam. A candidate’s performance in the GA section could decide her or his future. Therefore to ensure that our students have the best possible opportunity to be an SBI PO in the year 2020, we have designed the SBI PO General Awareness Advanced course. Here Aditya sir, with his vast experience will help students understand the trickiest of GA topics in the simplest way.
Foundational Courses – What are these Courses?
Foundational Courses – These will be section-wise (Quants, Reasoning, English, GA) concept building videos taken by Oliveboard’s Expert Faculty. The will be recorded video classes, Live Classes and Live Practise sessions in these foundational courses. Our Faculty would aid you in understanding the basic approach as to how to solve a particular type of question and thereby making you exam ready and closer to your ultimate goal.
These are 4 Foundational Courses under the SBI PO Online Course 2020 with their start dates.
1. Jan 13 – English Foundation Batch
2. Jan 21 – Quant Foundation Batch
3. Jan 27 – Reasoning Foundation Batch
4. Jan 28 – GA Batch
SBI PO 2020 Preparation | Target SBI PO 2020 | Online Classes & Live Practice Sessions
SBI PO Online Course 2020 – Know here how to join the Course
The SBI PO Online Course 2020 is available on Oliveboard EDGE platform. If you are already a subscriber, then this course will be available free for you. Otherwise subscribe to Oliveboard EDGE and for SBI PO 2020 and all other upcoming courses like RBI Assistant 2019-20. We guarantee that our SBI PO Online Classes will be very beneficial for you. Do join.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test