Institute of Banking Personnel conducted the SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2019 on 8th (4 Shifts) & 9th (2 Shifts) of June 2019. Lakhs of Banking Aspirants applied for a total of 2000 post for Probationary Officers. The results for the same have been announced now. We have updated the link for SBI PO Result 2019 for Prelims. The SBI Mains Exam 2019 is scheduled to happen on 20th of July 2019. Fasten your seat-belts for SBI PO Mains 2019 Exam as it is just a month away. It is advisable to carry on your preparations for the mains and not wait untill the Prelims result is out.
SBI PO Result 2019 – Check Prelims Result & Scorecard
To Check SBI PO 2019 Prelims Results, Put your Registration No. or Roll No. and Date of Birth.
Check the SBI PO 2019 Prelims Analysis Here
SBI PO Result 2019 – Prelims Cut Off Category-Wise
- General : 71
- SC: 61.75
- ST: 54.75
- OBC: 68.25
- EWS: 68.25
Some Tips for SBI PO 2019 Mains Preparation
Check some SBI PO Mains Exam 2019 Preparation tips & tricks below:
Tips for the Reasoning Section
- The best strategy to be great in Reasoning aptitude is to practice as as many questions as possible in all the above given topics. Get acquainted with each of topics. None of them should be left unpracticed.
- You can use the online practice sets for Reasoning available on various online platforms or practice using books or take online classes. Always remember practice is the key.
- While practicing, you can simultaneously take Topic Tests and Sectional Tests so that you know where you are lacking in your preparation.
Tips for the Quantitative Aptitude Section
- Be thorough with the fundamentals like formulas, short tricks, calculation speed, Tables etc.
- The key to excel in this section is extensive practice of a vast number of questions pertaining to different topics. Practicing will give you an edge over your competitors as it will enhance your calculation speed and and also help you in understanding as to how to solve a particular type of question,.
- In these last few days, take daily mixed question quizzes to enhance your speed.
- While practicing quizzes, note down important formulas and tricks to solve the question etc as and when you feel that some formula is important. This will help you revise the formulas.
- If you feel that you lack in any topic, you can always take topic tests to boost your confidence.
- To test the level of your preparation for the complete section, take a 3-4 sectional tests so that you can feel confident.
- Solve Data Interpretation Questions daily because the Exam will focus on the Data Interpretation type questions. Try to solve 3-4 DI questions daily to have command over this topic using various online websites.
Tips for General and Financial Awareness
- Preparing for this section is always Work-in-Progress. You must be in a habit of getting a daily dose of GA. Read the current affairs daily so that you are not under pressure of reading and learning it all at once a few days before the exam.
- Take a lot of daily quizzes on general and financial awareness from various websites. This helps you in retention of the GA you read. While you read daily GA, give special importance to the financial news that is there. It is advisable to cover GA of at least of 6 months before the exam month.
- You can also revise the monthly GA using Oliveboard’s Banking Bolt.
- Static awareness is in some way or the other related to current affairs only.
- You can also refer to static GK awareness section here. Also you can download our Ebooks for free to enhance your knowledge.
- Also do not forget to learn about SBI and RBI.
This was all from us in this blog of “SBI PO Result 2019 – Prelims Result & Scorecard”. We hope that you like the content provided in this blog and also section wise tips help you in strategising your preparation.
All the Best for the SBI PO Result 2019.
SBI PO Mock Test Series 2019
- 10 SBI PO 2019 Mains Mock Tests
- All Topic Tests
- Sectional Tests
- GK Supplement with 2500 questions
- Video Crash course – 200+ Videos
- Lessons on All Topics
Mock Test Analysis
- When it comes to taking Mock Tests, after you done with the mock tests, do allocate sufficient time for its analysis.
- Analysis helps you in knowing where exactly you went wrong, which all areas require your special attention and also helps you know what are your strengths.
- So after taking a Mock Test, do try and solve the un-attempted and wrong questions manually. Also go through the solutions parts of the Mock tests. It will help you know the approach that is to be followed for a particular question type.
You can visit Oliveboard’s Discuss Forum to interact with fellow aspirants of Government & Banking Exams and learn from your peers.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- IBPS PO Cracker – Enroll Now and get a Huge Discount
- Enroll for IBPS RRB Cracker Course for 2019 Officer and Assistant Exam preparation
- Preparing for EPFO Assistant Exam? Attempt a Free Test here
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test
- Start Preparing for RBI Grade B 2019 Exam with a FREE Mock Test