The State Bank of India conducts the SBI PO Exam for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in its branches across the country. The SBI PO 2018 official notification is out and the online registration is open till 13th of May 2018. 2000 vacancies have been announced. Let’s have a look at the category-wise list of SBI PO vacancies.
SBI PO Vacancies
Backlog vacancies detailed as under have been included in the above mentioned total vacancies.
Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available to OBC Candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’. ‘Creamy layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’. (Vacancies for LD, VI & HI category candidates are reserved horizontally.)
Vacancies including reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the requirements of Bank.
Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD):
- Locomotor Disabilities (LD)
- Visual Impairment (VI)
- Hearing Impaired (HI)
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates need to be ‘Graduates’ in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates in their final year/semester of graduation will be required to produce proof of having passed their graduation examination.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age limit (As on 1st April 2018)
21 – 30 years
Check the complete details here.
Oliveboard Live Courses & Mock Test Series
- Prepare for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam with Mock Tests & Live Classes Here
- SSC CGL Brahamstra – Join Practice-based Online Tuition for SSC CGL 2019-20 Exam
- Attempt a Free IBPS Clerk Mains Mock Test here
- SSC CHSL 2019 – Attempt Free Mock Tests now
- Prepare for Railway RRB NTPC Exam – Take a Free Mock Test