The CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exam conducted by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is one of the most popular exams for the aspirants of a government job.
Based on the marks in the written examination in Tier-1 and Tier-2 and as per cut off fixed by the commission, candidates qualifying for different posts are as per the lists as under :
- List 1- All Interview Posts
- List 2- Statistical Investigator/Compiler
- List 3- All non-interview posts
List 1- Candidates qualified for all interview posts (other than Statistical Investigator/Compiler)
*In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 798 OBC, 36 SC and 10 ST Candidates are also meeting the cut-off for UR category. Such candidates have been shown in the respective category.
List 2- Candidates qualifies for the posts of Statistical Investigator/Compiler
Click here to see the Tier- 1 Cut Off Marks.
Oliveboard has released a series of 10 Mock Tests for SSC CGL Exam. Click here to enroll.
- All New SBI PO 2021 Selection Batch: Join Now
- IB ACIO Tier 2 – Descriptive English Crash Course – Join Now
- यहाँ पर नि: शुल्क उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस एसआई मॉक टेस्ट के लिए रजिस्टर करें
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Crash Course + Test Series: Join Now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now