The list of tentative SSC CHSL Vacancy has been declared by SSC recently. Candidates can find the detailed list below. SSC CHSL is a nationwide exam conducted for the recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA / SA) in various central government departments and ministries. SSC has released the tentative vacancies for the combined higher secondary (10+2) level examination, 2020. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 examination is going to be conducted from 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021. Read along to know more about SSC CHSL Vacancies 2020.
- SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020
- SSC CHSL 2020 Notification – Important Dates
- SSC CHSL Vacancy FAQs
- FREE Ebooks
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020
SSC CHSL has released a total of 4726 vacancies (tentative) for the recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA / SA) in various central government departments and ministries and are as follows –
- LDC/JSA – 1538
- PA/SA – 3181
- DEO – 7
Enroll today and get a 60% OFF on all SSC Plans. USE CODE “MY60”
Category-wise SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy can be found in the table below.
Vacancies for CHSL Exam, 2020 (Tentative) – LDC/JSA
|1||Bureau of Police Research & Development||4||1||1||0||0||6|
|2||Canteen Stores Department (Ministry of Defence)||26||13||10||15||6||70|
|3||Central Administrative Tribunal||12||3||1||5||1||22|
|4||Central Bureau of Investigation||8||13||9||16||1||47|
|5||Central Passport Office (Ministry of External Affairs)||8||2||2||4||1||17|
|6||Controller General of Accounts||64||11||3||18||11||107|
|7||Controller General of Defence Accounts||23||9||4||16||6||58|
|8||Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal||7||3||1||0||0||11|
|9||Department of Fisheries (Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying )||4||0||1||1||0||6|
|10||Department of Agriculture Cooperation and Farmers Welfare (M/O Agriculture and Farmers Welfare)||7||4||3||5||2||21|
|11||Department of Commerce (Ministry of Commerce & Industry)||2||1||1||2||0||6|
|12||Department of Electronics and Information Technology||5||0||0||2||0||7|
|13||Department of Forensic Science Services (M/o Home Affairs)||5||1||0||1||0||7|
|14||Department of Science & Technology||6||0||0||3||1||10|
|15||Farrakka Barrage Project (Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation (Minstry of Jal Shakti)||2||0||0||0||0||2|
|16||Directorate General of Aeronoutical Quality Assurance (M/O Defence)||7||2||1||3||1||14|
|17||Directorate Geneal of Health Servies (M/O Health and Family Welfare)||11||2||1||6||3||23|
|18||Election Commission of India||1||1||2||4||0||8|
|19||Enforcement Directorate (Department of Revenue)||0||0||1||1||0||2|
|20||IHQ MOD (Navy)/DTE of Civilian Manpower Planning and Recruitment Integrated Headquarters (DCMPR)||71||31||15||92||22||231|
|22||Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Department of Personnel & Training||2||0||0||3||0||5|
|23||Ministry of Civil Aviation||7||0||1||3||0||11|
|24||Ministry of Communications (Department of Communication) Office of CGCA||100||19||11||38||14||182|
|25||Ministry of Communications (Department of Posts)-(PA-Admn)||107||40||20||74||27||268|
|26||Ministry of Culture||3||0||0||0||0||3|
|27||Ministry of Defence (Office of The JS & CAO) AFHQ||37||13||0||31||8||89|
|28||Ministry of External Affairs||10||2||0||4||1||17|
|29||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs||17||2||1||6||11||37|
|30||Ministry of Information & Broadcasting||12||1||0||2||0||15|
|31||Ministry of Jal Shakti (Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation)||1||0||0||2||0||3|
|32||Ministry of Labour & Employment||27||6||3||8||0||44|
|33||Ministry of Power||1||0||0||2||0||3|
|34||Ministry of Textiles||3||0||0||1||1||5|
|35||National Informatics Centre||5||3||0||4||2||14|
|36||National Investigation Agency||3||1||0||2||1||7|
|37||National Technical Research Organisation||12||8||4||10||4||38|
|38||Office of Development Commissioner, Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise(MSME)||7||2||1||2||0||12|
|39||Registrar General of India||10||3||1||5||2||21|
|40||Tatrakshak Mukhyalaya[Indian Coast Guard)||1||2||0||6||1||10|
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
Tentative vacancies for the CHSL Examination, 2020 (FOR PA/SA)
|41||Ministry of Communications & IT(Department of Posts)-SPN||1509||534||208||454||476||3181|
Tentative vacancies for the CHSL Examination, 2020 (FOR DEO)
|42||Controller General of Accounts||0||2||1||1||0||4|
|43||DTE General Defence Estates (Ministry of Defence)||1||0||1||0||1||3|
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification – Important Dates
Tentative Dates for the SSC CHSL 2020 are listed in the following table.
|SSC CHSL Registration Start Date||06-11-2020|
|SSC CHSL Registration End Date||15-12-2020|
|Last Date of Online Payment||17-12-2020 (23:30)|
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan|
Last Date of Offline Payment (Challan)
|19-12-2020 (23:30) 21-12-2020|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Examination Date||12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Examination Date||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL Vacancies– Exam Pattern For Tier-I
|Section||Questions (Duration – 60 minutes)||Marks|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude(Basic Arithmetic Skills)||25||50|
This tier-I of the examination will consist of objective type – Multiple Choice Questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part- I, II & III. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Exam 2020 – Exam Pattern For Tier-II
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive test of 100 marks.
- Would be conducted in pen and paper mode.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes.
- The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis etc.
- It can be taken in either Hindi or English.
The paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates as it is necessary for government jobs. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 %. The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit.
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Pattern For Tier-III
Tier-III of the Examination is a skill test/ typing test which is qualifying in nature. It is conducted for those candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-II).
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer for DEO
- For the post of Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): – A speed Test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on Computer
- Such Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/ her choice/ option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
We hope you find this SSC CHSL Vacancies 2020 blog useful for your preparation. Stay tuned with Oliveboard for more such blogs.
SSC CHSL Vacancy FAQs
A total of 4726 (tentative) has been announced for SSC CHSL 2020.
You can download SSC CHSL Vacancy PDF here.
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Tier-I exam for all candidates will be conducted from 12th April to 27th April 2021.
SSC CHSL vacancy PDF contains number of vacancies (category-, post- and department-wise).
For SSC CHSL 2020 exam, total 1,538 vacancies have been released for LDC/JSA post.
In 2020, total 3,181 vacancies have been released for PA/SA post.
Total 7 vacancies have been released for SSC CHSL DEO post.
- 50+ IB ACIO General Awareness Qs PDF | Download Free Ebook Here
- SEBI Grade A MCQs PDF – Download all Revision MCQs PDF Here
- The Hindu Vocabulary PDF Download – Daily Vocabulary & Monthly PDF 2021
- 50+ Panchayati Raj Questions Free eBook | Download Now
- FREE Computer Awareness PDF: Study Notes for IBPS, IB ACIO & ECGC Exam
- 15th Finance Commission – Recommendations & Report for FY 2020-21 – Read Here
- Top 200 Computer Awareness MCQs for Banking and Government Exams
- Current Affairs Questions For Different Banking & Govt. Exams
- Free RBI Grade B Study Material 2021 – Download PDF eBooks Here.
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Attempt SBI PO Free Mock Test for Prelims now
- IB ACIO 2020 – 2000 Vacancies – Start Preparing a Free Mock Test now
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test
- Crack All IBPS Exams – Join Mega Banking Online Course Now