How to Apply Online for RBI Assistant 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI Assistant 2022 notification and along with it the dates of online registration for the post of Assistants. The application process will start on 17th February 2022, candidates can apply online for RBI Assistant 2022 exam from 17th Feb to 08th March 2022 at the official website of RBI i.e. https://www.rbi.org.in/. The full notification has been released on the official website confirming the important details about the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 exam such as exam dates, the online application process, application fee, syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility, information about exam centers, and most importantly the details on how to apply online for RBI Assistant 2022 Exam. The process of filling out the application form is mentioned here in this blog. without any delay let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- RBI Assistant Notification 2022
- RBI Assistant Apply Online| Dates
- RBI Assistant 2022 Apply Online- Link
- How to apply online for RBI Assistant Exam 2022? Step-by-step Process
- RBI Assistant Apply Online FAQs
RBI Assistant Notification 2022
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 has been released on 17th February 2022. Here you can check all the details about the RBI Assistant 2022 Recruitment like Examination dates, Vacancy, Exam Pattern, Salary, etc. This is a golden opportunity for any aspirant to join a premier institute like the Reserve Bank of India. All eligible candidates should not miss out on this opportunity.
RBI Assistant Apply Online| Dates
|Conducting Body||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post||RBI Assistant 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||950|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – Start Date||17 February 2022|
|RBI Assistant Online Application – End Date||8 March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Examination Date||26 – 27 March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Phase 1 – Result Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Examination Date||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant Phase 2 – Result Date||To be announced|
RBI Assistant 2022 Apply Online- Link
RBI Assistant 2022 Apply Online link: The link for RBI Assistant online apply link is live. Click Below to apply now for the RBI Assistant exam 2022. Keep checking this space for the new updates. Check here the link for the RBI Assistant exam 2022.
How to apply online for RBI Assistant Exam 2022? Step-by-step Process
RBI Assistant apply online link will be activated on 17th February 2022. Here is the step-by-step process of applying online on the official website of the RBI.
- Step 1: Go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
- Step 2: To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Step 3: A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Note this down.
- Step 4: Fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct before final submission.
- Step 5: No change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Step 6: Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Step 7: Proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Step8: Fill other details in the Application Form.
- Step 9: Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Step 10: Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
Candidates are advised to register as per the above steps and carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application is possible/ entertained after submission of the application. Candidates should refer to the Official notification for steps to fill out the online application form.
Prerequisites for RBI Assistant Apply online 2022
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready.
- The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Must have a valid personal Email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable through Online Mode Only:
- Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee + Intimation Charges)
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
(i) PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE :
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-colored, preferably white background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20KB–50 KB
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
(ii) SIGNATURE IMAGE:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10 KB – 20 KB
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB
(iii) SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Colour to True Colour
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be .JPG or .JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
RBI Assistant– Online Course & Mock Tests
Mock Tests are undoubtedly the best way to prepare for any examination, be it from scratch or master any topic. It is very important to know where you stand before starting an approach to soothe yourself. Mock Tests not only analyze your performance but also provide you with a better self-analysis. We, at Oliveboard, are here to do just that. We are bringing a full-fledged online course RBI Assistant Selection Batch 2022 to help with the preparations for the RBI Assistant exam. This course would cover all the basics for every section from scratch which will help you stay in the race with those who have already attempted the test before.
- 100+ Live Classes For Learning & Concept Building
- 25+ Live Practice Sessions for Real-time Practice
- All the Live classes will have to-the-point, crisp and relevant study content
- Live Classes will cover the entire syllabus of Preliminary and Mains exams
- Exclusive Classes for General Awareness in detail for Mains
- Questions are divided into Easy, Moderate, and High Levels for each chapter
- Live Classes for doubt clarification where you can clear all your queries related to any subjects
- RBI – Assistant 20 Prelims Mock Tests
- RBI – Assistant 10 Mains Mock Tests
- High-Level DI [10 Tests], High-Level Reasoning [10 Tests], English Test [15 Tests]
- GK Tests [120 Tests]
- Sectional Tests [60 Tests]
- Topic Tests [99 Test]
- How to clear RBI Assistant Exam in 45 Days? Check Here (oliveboard.in)
- RBI Assistant Preparation Strategy 2022 – Tips & Tricks For Prelims (oliveboard.in)
- 10 Best Books for Preparing RBI Assistant Exam – Oliveboard
- 5 Reason Why You Should Consider Picking Up RBI Assistant – Oliveboard
- Most Probable RBI Assistant English Questions – For Prelims (oliveboard.in)
- RBI Assistant Prelims: Time Allocation Strategy used by Exam Toppers – Oliveboard
DOWNLOAD THE OLIVEBOARD APP FOR ON-THE-GO EXAM PREPARATION
- Video Lessons, Textual Lessons & Notes
- Topic Tests covering all topics with detailed solutions
- Sectional Tests for QA, DI, EL, LR
- All India Mock Tests for performance analysis and all India percentile
- General Knowledge (GK) Tests
Free videos, free mock tests, and free GK tests to evaluate course content before signing up!
RBI Assistant Apply Online FAQs
The complete process is given in the blog above.
A total of 950 vacancies are there for RBI Assistant 2022
The online application process will start on 17th February 2022.
The pattern is the same that is used for other banking exams. The difficulty level is easy to moderate.
There are many perks that are given to an RBI Assistant. Check the complete details here.
I have been writing blog content for different exams for more than 3 years now. Being an aspirant myself and having closely worked with students and mentors, I know what kind of content an aspirant is looking for. Apart from writing content, I like watching movies.