JK Police SI Application Form 2021
The online submission of the JK Police SI Application form will begin on 10th November 2021 which will remain available till 10th December 2021.
How To Apply For JK Police SI Online 2021
Go through the following steps for filling your JK Police SI Application form:
- Go to the application portal. (Any other mode of application is not acceptable).
- Candidates who haven't yet registered on this portal must first register by selecting the "Candidate Registration" tab. (However, if the candidate is already registered on this portal earlier, directly follow step 3)
- Then, login by clicking on "Candidate Login".
- Find "Application Form for Appointment to Post of Sub-Inspector in the J&K Police" under the JOBNAME column and now click on corresponding "APPLY NOW".
- Fill in the required information in the various areas carefully before clicking "SAVE & CONTINUE."
- The candidate is also required to upload their latest photograph and signature [Photo should be passport size with 4.5 x 3.5 cm (Max 1 MB) and size of the sign shall be 4.5 x 3.5 cm (Max 1 MB)]
- After completion of the form, the candidate will be shown the "Pay Now" link for making the payment of the online application fee.
- Once the fee is successfully submitted, the Application ID will be generated.
Take a Free Mock Test Here
JK Police SI Application Form Fee
The table below reflects the application fee for different categories. You must pay accordingly, and keep in mind that payments received after the deadline, on 10th December 2021, are not acceptable/ not considered valid.
|SC/ ST||Rs.400/- (Rs Four Hundred only)|
|Others||Rs.550/- (Rs Five Hundred Fifty only)|
- Candidates can pay using Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card options.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered & will be rejected.