JK Police SI Exam Notification
JKSSB has released the Advertisement for JK Police SI Recruitment 2021 by the Home Department under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services along with other relevant rules for this recruitment drive. A total of 1200 vacancies have been released, and eligible candidates can apply online between 10-11-2021 and 10-12-2021. Read along to know about the JK Police SI Recruitment 2021.
JK Police SI Recruitment 2021 Overview
Download JK Police SI Official Notification
|Origination Name||J&K Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector|
|No. of Vacancy||1200 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Physical Standard Test
Physical Endurance Test
|Exam Date||27 March 2022|
|Application Submission Start Date||10-11-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26-12-2021(extended)|
Take a Free Mock Test Here
JK Police SI Exam Selection Process
There are 4 stages under the selection process of JK Police SI Recruitment 2021:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
JK Police SI Exam Pattern
Written Examination: The written examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only. A total of 120 Qs will be there for a JK Police SI Objective Paper, making a total of 150 Marks. 120 minutes will be given to solve the complete JK Police SI Exam.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Marks scored by candidates in the written test will be normalized, if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- The syllabus for the post shall be notified separately.
JK Police SI Syllabus
- Current events of national: and International importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social and Economic.
- J&K Reorganization Act, 2019 and Removal of difficulties Order/Adaptation Orders issued thereunder.
- Economic and Social Development- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
- General English.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- General Science.
- Basics of Computer and its usages- various facets of Computer Hardware, Software, Internet and their usage.
- General mental ability.
- Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability
- Basic numeracy (number and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.), Data interpretation ( charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.)- Class X level.
JK Police SI Answer Keys
Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in). Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Board at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys, will be scrutinized and the decision of the Board in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards.
JK Police SI Salary
JK Police SI Salary lies in the pay scale of Level 6C (35700-113100). Selected candidates will receive the basic pay of Rs. 35,700 at the time of joining.
JK Police SI Recruitment – Eligibility
A candidate must hold the Bachelor's degree of a recognized University.
For Ex- Servicemen (Academic Qualification): A matriculate ex-serviceman (which term includes an ex- serviceman,
- who has obtained the Indian Army Certificate of Education or the corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air force);
- who has put in not less than 15 years of service in the armed Force may be considered eligible for appointment to these posts.
Age limit: – (as on 01-01-2021)
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates are as follows: –
|Sl.||Category||Min Age||Max Age||Not born before||Not born After|
|(vi)||EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||18||28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|(vii)||PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||18||28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|(ix)||In-Service Police Personnel||18||30||01-01-1991||01-01-2003|
|(x)||Government Service/Contractual Employment||18||28||01-01-1993||01-01-2003|
|(xi)||Every Ex-Servicemen having served in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such Service from his actual Age and if the Resultant age does not Exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding Age Limit.|| || || || |
Take a Free Mock Test Here
How to Apply
Candidates are eagerly waiting for the JKSSB SI Application window to open. We are providing the detailed steps to apply for JK Police SI online. Follow the step-by-step process given below.
Steps to Apply Online for JKSSB SI Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of JKSSB.
- Click on Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on On – going Vacancies for the Given Posts..
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself. If already registered login with your Username & Password.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
In-service candidates shall submit print out of filled online application form along with duly filled, signed and stamped certificate given at last paragraph of the application form through proper channel viz., the concerned Head of Department (as defined in the JK Book of Financial Powers).
NOTE : Save the details of Application Number, Registration Number, Username, Password, etc. carefully with you, so you don't have to face problems in the further selection process.
JK Police SI Recruitment – Application Fee
- Fee payable: Rs 550/- (Rs Five Hundred Fifty only).
- In case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the fee payable shall be Rs.400/- only.
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
JK Police SI Exam Center
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre(s) of examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.