JKSSB Police SI recruitment is conducted in various stages, and the written exam is conducted for which cutoff is released separately. The candidates appearing in the exam must be clear about the cutoffs, and they can get the past year cutoffs based on which they can estimate the current year cutoffs. The process to download the JKSSB Police SI Cut off has been given in detail below, along with the factors on which the cutoff is based.
Procedure to download the JKSSB Police SI Cutoff:-
The cutoff is released on the official website along with the result. Candidates can check the same by following the steps given below:-
- The candidates should visit the official website.
- There will be a link for the JKSSB Police SI Cut off on the official website.
- Upon clicking the link, the candidates will be required to log in with their credentials.
- The candidate's scorecard will be available, and along with it will be the cutoff as well.
- You can download the same and take a printout for future use.
Take a Free Mock Test Here
Factors based on which Cutoff Marks are decided
The cutoff marks vary each year based on a number of factors. These factors are given below in detail:-
- Total Vacancies Available for the post - If the vacancies available are more, the cutoff is usually low, whereas if there are fewer vacancies, the cutoff will be high.
- The difficulty level of Exam - If the exam is tough, then the cutoff will be low, whereas if the exam is easy, the cutoff will be high.
- The number of candidates - If the number of candidates who have applied for the exam is higher, the cutoff will be high. However, if the number of candidates who have applied for the exam is less, the cutoff will be less.
Previous Year Cutoffs for the JKSSB Police SI Exam
The previous year's cutoff can be downloaded by login into the website. This previous year's cutoff will help the candidates approximate the current year's cutoff and prepare for the exam in the right manner.
Cutoff plays a very important role as it is the cutoff that forms the basis of the selection of candidates. We hope the article gives you relevant information regarding the JKSSB Police SI Cutoff in detail, along with the process to download the cutoff, the factors affecting the cutoff as well as the previous year's cutoffs. For any queries, contact us at Oliveboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From where can the candidates download the JKSSB Police SI Cutoff?
Ans. The candidates can download the JKSSB Police SI Cutoff from the official website of the J&K Services Selection Board. The procedure for the same has been given above in detail.
2. How many stages are there in the selection process of the JKSSB Police SI?
Ans. The selection procedure will comprise the following phases, namely a Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and a medical exam.
3. What are the different factors on which the JKSSB Police SI Cutoff is based?
Ans. The factors on which the JKSSB Police SI Cutoff is based include the number of candidates, the difficulty level of the exam, and the total vacancies available.
4. What are the total number of vacancies for the post of JKSSB Police SI?
Ans. The total number of vacancies for the post of JKSSB Police SI is 1200.